eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   If I buy a stealth accounts and use them only on a separate smartphone? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/82039-if-i-buy-stealth-accounts-use-them-only-separate-smartphone.html)

wakitiwa 01-22-2015 02:30 PM

If I buy a stealth accounts and use them only on a separate smartphone?

I mean, I might buy an ebay and paypal premium account from the marketplace, but I was wondering if I use those accounts only on new smartphone that I will acquire later on, I mean sell and transfer only using the smartphone and its data and not using my pc or my personal wifi at home. Is there still the risk of ebay of blocking me?

MM78 01-22-2015 02:38 PM

Re: If I buy a stealth accounts and use them only on a separate smartphone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakitiwa (Post 634167)
I mean, I might buy an ebay and paypal premium account from the marketplace, but I was wondering if I use those accounts only on new smartphone that I will acquire later on, I mean sell and transfer only using the smartphone and its data and not using my pc or my personal wifi at home. Is there still the risk of ebay of blocking me?

Only and IF only you use the account on this phone, you should be fine. Do you plan to use the Ebay/PayPal Apps?

wakitiwa 01-22-2015 02:41 PM

Yes, before I was suspended for high risk I listed everything on the ebay app, for me it's way easier and faster. I only used my pc when I had to pay up charges or escalate cases, but as well I might buy a notebook that I might use while tethering with the smartphone to do that as well. I just want to be very careful this time. Thank you for the response mate.

ooooo.halo 01-22-2015 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakitiwa (Post 634174)
Yes, before I was suspended for high risk I listed everything on the ebay app, for me it's way easier and faster. I only used my pc when I had to pay up charges or escalate cases, but as well I might buy a notebook that I might use while tethering with the smartphone to do that as well. I just want to be very careful this time. Thank you for the response mate.

Every account i have is using a smart phone. Have plenty lol
I recommend an ip changer/ notifier though if you are just using one account to the phone, youll be ok.
An exif eraser is a good idea too...to clear any date.from your photos.

And wise words from MM78....avoid the app at all costs :-)

RosieTosie 01-22-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooooo.halo (Post 634176)
Every account i have is using a smart phone. Have plenty lol
I recommend an ip changer/ notifier though if you are just using one account to the phone, youll be ok.
An exif eraser is a good idea too...to clear any date.from your photos.

And wise words from MM78....avoid the app at all costs :-)

Well said Halo, the apps from ebay and PayPal are to definately be avoided at all costs, other than the newbie needs to check back here regularly for up to the minute updates on stealth procedures

Callidus 01-22-2015 04:12 PM

I definately wouldn't advise using phones, the percentage is far higher for mistakes....

danshan 01-22-2015 04:28 PM

One acct per phone using the app is fine

danshan 01-22-2015 04:29 PM

Phone goes in the trash when acct does, you cant reuse the phone

RosieTosie 01-22-2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 634209)

Great strategies, object lessons in using phones and apps for stealth and not losing the accounts through either of these tactics

ooooo.halo 01-22-2015 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 634199)
I definately wouldn't advise using phones, the percentage is far higher for mistakes....

I know....but its all i have. So kind of making the best of a bad situation.

They are currently going well. Have had increases on some and i have multiplied to a couple of phones too and its working for me.

However, i agree that its not ideal and its pretty costly to be honest with the mobile data for each phone. The cameras dont work on two so i have to email them from another device and sometimes need to buy extra add ons to download then run an exif eraser through them too.

I WILL get a laptop as soon as i can though :-)

ooooo.halo 01-22-2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 634207)
One acct per phone using the app is fine

I may be wrong but im pretty certain that on a newbphone, the app transmits location information. Thats where i believe the worry could be. Thats what i was led to believe any road :-)

ooooo.halo 01-22-2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 634209)

I have....factory reset the ones ive reused.
I just avoid the apps :-)

danshan 01-22-2015 04:40 PM

What worry? Apps cant leak without location turned on in the phone. And if guy is using mobile data i assume he isin the neck of the woods of his accts

ooooo.halo 01-22-2015 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 634215)
What worry? Apps cant leak without location turned on in the phone. And if guy is using mobile data i assume he isin the neck of the woods of his accts

As said...its just what i remember seeing when it was mentioned when i joined this forum because straight away i was going to use apps and was advised by evwryone to.not do so ever.

My ips put me more than 300 miles away from my real location

GreenBean 01-22-2015 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakitiwa (Post 634174)

Then no you should be very very VERY careful about using the smartphone again. No reset works when the ebay apps is on a smartphone.

Dont forget ebay/paypal can block any account. If they do not like how the account is run, they block it.

Make sure you understand this.
:ranger:

danshan 01-22-2015 04:48 PM

That does not matter. country, type of connection and isp are the most important factors now. i hear people say the app is horrible because they read the crap it says when you download the app, its no worse than the tos on the site just clearer so scarier.

GreenBean 01-22-2015 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 634221)
That does not matter. country, type of connection and isp are the most important factors now. i hear people say the app is horrible because they read the crap it says when you download the app, its no worse than the tos on the site just clearer so scarier.

That's only your opinion.

Add that to your posts.

:violin:

danshan 01-22-2015 04:49 PM

Fresh phone only one acct on that phone acct dies phone in the trash

danshan 01-22-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 634223)
That's only your opinion.

Add that to your posts.

:violin:

Is what your saying something other than your opinion? I thought everyone gave their opinion here is that not true?

ooooo.halo 01-22-2015 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 634224)
Fresh phone only one acct on that phone acct dies phone in the trash

I have two phones that have two accounts.to each with no.probs.

The phones that i have that are used..i factory resetted in the beginning.and stuck to browsers.
I would never dream of using the app at all, be it new or used phone :-)

danshan 01-22-2015 04:54 PM

That could work to but i do not like multiple accts because of esn on the phone

danshan 01-22-2015 04:57 PM

And now meid. im not very familiar with fingerprinting a device with meid, maybe someone else can ping in