eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Again about ebay & Paypal linking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/82140-again-about-ebay-paypal-linking.html)

3xpx 01-25-2015 11:02 AM

Again about ebay & Paypal linking

Here is my story guys...
almost one year ago I have had two UK ebay and paypal accounts (my & my wife's). I was selling there two different thing on each account but one of them was restricted then after month another one was linked and second restricted...
No one of paypal accounts was blocked or limited. They just fine...
Both paypal and ebay account was about 4 years old and we never needed to provide proof of ID or address but there was our real names with real addresses.
As I've mentioned earlier it happened almost 1 year ago.
My question is:
I have moved to new address now and opened new bank account in another Bank. So if I will create new paypal account and provide them all new details will it be linked to my old ones? (New IP, New PC, etc... as well). And If I will create new ebay account on my brother's name, Do you think that will be fine?

P.S. Hope that was clear enough :)
Thanks for answers...

RosieTosie 01-25-2015 11:40 AM

Re: Again about ebay & Paypal linking

Why create an account in your brother's name? No need, if he wants to let him create his own account. You certainly don't need to take action now that may make for ill feeling down the line if his account, made by you, gets suspended indefinitely.

You need to learn how to create stealth accounts with no danger of them linking back to your old suspended account, buy the stealth guide off here, learn it, and visit back here regularly for up to date info.

3xpx 01-25-2015 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 635249)
Why create an account in your brother's name? No need, if he wants to let him create his own account. You certainly don't need to take action now that may make for ill feeling down the line if his account, made by you, gets suspended indefinitely.

You need to learn how to create stealth accounts with no danger of them linking back to your old suspended account, buy the stealth guide off here, learn it, and visit back here regularly for up to date info.

I mean on any other's name...
I have rear ebay stealth twice now, I have done research on all the forum but I can not find answer to my question...
Will my new paypal with new address and new bank account new IP new PC account can be linked to my old paypal account which one was never limited and i have never provided them my ID or address.???
There are many people with same name and surname. Can I be one of them? :)

RosieTosie 01-25-2015 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xpx (Post 635252)
I mean on any other's name...
I have rear ebay stealth twice now, I have done research on all the forum but I can not find answer to my question...
Will my new paypal with new address and new bank account new IP new PC account can be linked to my old paypal account which one was never limited and i have never provided them my ID or address.???
There are many people with same name and surname. Can I be one of them? :)

New names, new IP address, new bank, fine! Link them to your old paypal from your suspended account BAD! Cannot be done, because that old paypall was attached to your banned ebay and as such is forever doomed as far as ebay goes, it will always have links to that old ebay, create a new paypal to attach to your new ebay. It does not matter that your name and address was never added to the paypal, but it will forever matter that the banned ebay was attached to it.

Fresh, new everything is what you need and you are almost there having created your ebay, now you just need to do the same with the paypal!

3xpx 01-25-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 635255)
New names, new IP address, new bank, fine! Link them to your old paypal from your suspended account BAD! Cannot be done, because that old paypall was attached to your banned ebay and as such is forever doomed as far as ebay goes, it will always have links to that old ebay, create a new paypal to attach to your new ebay. It does not matter that your name and address was never added to the paypal, but it will forever matter that the banned ebay was attached to it.

Fresh, new everything is what you need and you are almost there having created your ebay, now you just need to do the same with the paypal!

No no no... You do not understand me :)
What I want to say that there will be everything new just my own name on paypal only... New ebay with other name...
All I am asking will my new paypal will be linked if I will use new address new pphone number new bank account only same my own real name... Will it be linked to my old paypal?
And finally if new paypal will be linked to old one can my new ebay be restricted as well?

Bunneh 01-25-2015 01:29 PM

The name on the ebay account has to be the same as the name on the paypal account if you want them both to last long.

Bunneh 01-25-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xpx (Post 635259)
No no no... You do not understand me :)
What I want to say that there will be everything new just my own name on paypal only... New ebay with other name...
All I am asking will my new paypal will be linked if I will use new address new pphone number new bank account only same my own real name... Will it be linked to my old paypal?
And finally if new paypal will be linked to old one can my new ebay be restricted as well?

Your name can only be a safer option to use if you have a COMMON name and you dont use the same date of birth as before and use a different address.