eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   My IP Address Went Static. Linked Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/82515-my-ip-address-went-static-linked-accounts.html)

bballaw1 02-04-2015 08:42 PM

My IP Address Went Static. Linked Accounts

I am DEVASTATED!

As a long time stealther, I would go through the motions every day of changing my IP through my routerlogin, remove the cords to make sure the IPs are changed and then would log into my accounts.

I operate 12 stealth accounts so I stopped writing down IPs and then stopped checking them.

All of the sudden my IP has gone static without me realizing AND LINKED all 12 of my accounts, freezing up about 18k :(

I can't believe I did this.

I use Cox Communications and changed nothing. I am trying everything and cannot get my IP to change.

Any advice?? :faint::faint:

ebayfail 02-04-2015 08:56 PM

Re: My IP Address Went Static. Linked Accounts

wow, 18k... this is the reason why you don't let your money sit in Paypal... Very sad to hear that... wow 18k...

bballaw1 02-04-2015 08:59 PM

Trust me, I wasnt letting it sit. That was from Christmas sales. I was trying to withdraw as slow but as fast as possible and then this happened :(

Dan32 02-04-2015 09:00 PM

Sorry to hear it..but this is the exact reason why I record my IP everytime I log into any of my accounts.

bballaw1 02-04-2015 09:04 PM

Agreed. I got to comfortable and now I need to start over. Im just not sure how it would go from dynamic to static like that :(

ebayfail 02-04-2015 09:06 PM

you could set your browser to open up IPburger first whenever you fire it up.

Dan32 02-04-2015 09:20 PM

When I first started Stealth I could never get my IP address to change. No matter how many times I reset the router, or how long I left it unplugged, it would always come back to the same IP.

When I called my provider, they said that while it was technically a "dynamic" IP address, the DHCP for my area assigned IPs based on the MAC address and would rarely assign a new IP.

Maybe they changed the DHCP in your area.

SaiJin 02-04-2015 09:21 PM

call your provider and see if you can pay them extra to get a dynamic IP.
Another solution is change provider or use a cell phone based IP.

I'm sure there are people here who use the cell phone based IP changing method and they can help you better in that area since I don't use it myself.

bjammin 02-04-2015 09:26 PM

I use to swap routers to get IP addresses. After I was operating 10 accounts, this became too time consuming plus the kids got pissed when the wifi changed in the middle of halo...

So I was then turned on to the Verizon Flashed MIFI device. It cost about $80 on eBay. Came with 2 free months of service. Cost $5 per month after that for 3G service. Usually the 3g service is SLOOOOOOOOW, but this is just as fast as my ATT 4G MIFI device which cost $50/mo.

Anyhow go on eBay and find a seller that sells "Flashed Verizon MIFI". Should be about $80 with 2 free months. After that you go to walgreens and buy a $5 verizon data refill card.

I have used over 1900 IP addresses so far...no repeats, but you still need tolog your IPs. You should do this no matter what. As ebayfail said I have all my browsers home page set to ipburger.com. Then I have a spreadsheet that I put the IP address in with the user name next to it.

bballaw1 02-04-2015 09:28 PM

Thank you guys, I will look into these options tomorrow.

That will teach me to ever feel comfortable with ebay or being stealth :/ Always gotta be on top of your game.

pikachu10 02-04-2015 09:35 PM

Since you have 18k of funds in limited accounts, you should probably use my demand letter template and send it to the executive office so you can get all your money now. Send my PayPal limited letter to the executive office for all your accounts and you'll be able to withdraw all your money and you won't have to wait 180 days.

As for the IP, I suggest you:

1. Talk to your ISP
2. Get dedicated fresh IPs

I use option number 2 because resetting, charting, and managing IPs and everything is... to me... stupid and a big waste of time. I would go to 24vc.com and purchase IP subscriptions and use that.

Up to you really, just my opinion. :)

ebayfail 02-04-2015 09:38 PM

Quote:

24vc.com
Is this a good service?

pikachu10 02-04-2015 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayfail (Post 638809)
Is this a good service?

Yes, I use it. It works very well. Its also a suggested service by many members on the forum. :)

Dmshark25 02-05-2015 03:47 AM

I also used the flashed MiFi 3 g service when I first started for a year, great big IP pool, but was very slow, and I like to use my iPad and for some reason it had the worst connection

But it was great for starting out, if you don't have a lot of money, it is a nice starting point

Now I have the verizon Mifi 5510L, I purchased from eBay, the device with the sim cost $40, and I continue to pay the seller every month $120 and I get unlimited Verizon Data, and that is 4G LTE and the new XLTE which has double the bandwidth

This is great, speed tests are faster than my home Comcast service, and I never need to worry about how much data I use and the connection with any device is solid, I ise it with tablets, PC, Laptops, and smartphones

I log every IP and very rarely get repeats, sometimes if I turn off and on too quickly it gives the last IP , BUT if I turn off wait 5 seconds and turn on I get a new IP, it will be paying for my 4 th month of service on the 6 th of this month

Great device, great connection, super fast , huge IP pool, and unlimited Data

ooooo.halo 02-05-2015 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 638802)
call your provider and see if you can pay them extra to get a dynamic IP.
Another solution is change provider or use a cell phone based IP.

I'm sure there are people here who use the cell phone based IP changing method and they can help you better in that area since I don't use it myself.

I use an ip changer on a cell phone. But that said, all my stealths are on mobiles.
Ip stays on the screen at all times :-)

aking 02-05-2015 10:09 AM

What the heck do you guys sell you have $18k sitting in paypal!! I remember someone else saying they had over $15k also in paypal.

I am selling the wrong stuff lol. :rolleyes:

Bottom line, you have to log your IP address. Why you would be so lax when you have this money sitting in Paypa is beyond me...

Restriction 02-05-2015 07:23 PM

Quick question guys

If you running windows 7 and have diffrent user accounts. Dosent it change the IP or sumthin?

big tymer 02-06-2015 01:14 AM

First thing I do after I turn on my computer and open the browser is check the IP.

I even made a wallpaper on my screen that reads "CHECK IP ADDRESS"

MM78 02-06-2015 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 638899)
I also used the flashed MiFi 3 g service when I first started for a year, great big IP pool, but was very slow

A bit faster on the new ones.

ebayfail 02-06-2015 01:34 AM

What's the model of the new ones?

MM78 02-06-2015 01:36 AM

GreenBean 02-06-2015 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayfail (Post 638809)
Is this a good service?

Our top account seller, 123, offers the serivce. Trustworthy, imo.

eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums - View Profile: 123

:thumb: