eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   ebay stealth account got suspended help!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/82522-ebay-stealth-account-got-suspended-help.html)

jpfe222 02-05-2015 01:29 AM

ebay stealth account got suspended help!!

Today I got a notice saying that i raised serious security concerns. I need your guys' help to get pass this. here is the original message:

After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.
Here are the listings we removed:
291370760776 - Otterbox Defender Series Case Clip for Samsung Galaxy S5 Black Cover Holster NEW

We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks,

eBay

I have 2 stealth accounts but only this one has been suspended and both accounts are linked to the same PayPal account so is it only a matter of time before both are suspended? Also, could I just open up a whole new ebay stealth account?

Thanks in advance guys!

Rambo3 02-05-2015 06:00 PM

Re: ebay stealth account got suspended help!!

Hi.
Yes you are right. It is a matter of time before the other account gets suspended.

How old was this account that got suspended?
What was the feedback on it?

The item you have listed is VERY HIGH RISK.

That ist the only reason i could see you being suspended other than linking yourself. You did say that you have two accounts on one paypal.

GreenBean 02-05-2015 06:01 PM

Edit the item number

:eek:

ooooo.halo 02-05-2015 06:59 PM

Yes...you can open a new stealth account but you wouldnt be able to list an item like that on a nee account.
Starting from scratch is a slow process to begin with :-)

RosieTosie 02-06-2015 05:13 AM

Yes stay away from mobile phones and parts for them, you need to start of with low risk items that will not raise flags on your account, you are right you have already linked those two accounts by linking them to one paypal. Start again with stealth accounts, there is plenty of information on this forum to point you in the right direction with that as well, so make sure you do lots of reading around on here and learn from the experiences of others.

rsot 02-06-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpfe222 (Post 638845)
I have 2 stealth accounts but only this one has been suspended and both accounts are linked to the same PayPal account so is it only a matter of time before both are suspended? Also, could I just open up a whole new ebay stealth account?

Welcome to the forums. First of all, the fact that both accounts go to the same PP account...they arent stealth of themselves so that's not a good approach.

Best of luck moving forward applying stealth techniques :thumb:

MM78 02-06-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpfe222 (Post 638845)
Here are the listings we removed:
291370760776 - Otterbox Defender Series Case Clip for Samsung Galaxy S5 Black Cover Holster NEW

These type of items are the kiss of death. How much feedback did u have before listing this item?

Quote:

I have 2 stealth accounts but only this one has been suspended and both accounts are linked to the same PayPal account so is it only a matter of time before both are suspended?
This is bad stealthing, always have 1 Ebay to 1 Paypal, especially when you list the item you listed, don't bother listing the same type of item on the 2nd, also it's a matter of time before they suspend the 2nd Ebay account....Pray they don't.

Quote:

Also, could I just open up a whole new ebay stealth account?
You can open 1,000 Stealths, there's nothing stopping you.....but If I were you, I would go find another item to sell....and stop putting 2 Ebays to 1 Paypal.

Dmshark25 02-06-2015 11:44 AM

Unfortunately Otterbox is one of the most counterfeited brands, I have a tech store it's like a discounted Best Buy, has every tech component, Apple Store, everything . And one good thing is they have brand cell Cases for cheap, I purchase Otterbox for various phones for only $6 there, they may be from last year, but they easily sell for $50 on eBay when I list BIN

Sometimes I'll find 15-20 and I will sell just 1 case per account, and some more aged accounts I'll sell 2 , but that's the max

I'll easily sell all 20 within 2 days over 15 Accounts and there's never an issue, these Brands become a problem when you start to sell many on one Account, and a flag is raised, so if you get a good deal, spread them out , but they need to be spread out a lot , not a great everyday item, but I'll sell 20 every 3 months and never repeat On a stealth account in a years time

rsot 02-06-2015 12:37 PM

That keyword "Otterbox" is murder for listing removal...too true these days

Rambo3 02-06-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 639403)
That keyword "Otterbox" is murder for listing removal...too true these days

This man is Preaching

Rambo3 02-06-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 639389)
Unfortunately Otterbox is one of the most counterfeited brands, I have a tech store it's like a discounted Best Buy, has every tech component, Apple Store, everything . And one good thing is they have brand cell Cases for cheap, I purchase Otterbox for various phones for only $6 there, they may be from last year, but they easily sell for $50 on eBay when I list BIN

Sometimes I'll find 15-20 and I will sell just 1 case per account, and some more aged accounts I'll sell 2 , but that's the max

I'll easily sell all 20 within 2 days over 15 Accounts and there's never an issue, these Brands become a problem when you start to sell many on one Account, and a flag is raised, so if you get a good deal, spread them out , but they need to be spread out a lot , not a great everyday item, but I'll sell 20 every 3 months and never repeat On a stealth account in a years time

Are you the owner? Or are you saying that you have access to one?