eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Address Distance? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/82733-address-distance.html)

eosur 02-10-2015 01:08 PM

Address Distance?

Hey, I'm wondering when making a stealth eBay / PayPal when you are going to put an Address is there a certain distance of area you should pick from your actual IP location?

If i remember correctly the stealth guide said to stay within 100 miles from your actual location?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

pokerpro 02-10-2015 01:11 PM

Re: Address Distance?

i have many that are close to 900 miles........no problem for me yet...

BUT I think it is better to stay as close as you can...I have no proof of that, just kind of a gut feeling, common sense thing of mine.

eosur 02-10-2015 01:13 PM

@pokerpro Thanks for the reply, My next accounts i would really like to make out of my current city if its safe to do so.

yankee 02-10-2015 01:15 PM

The general census is as long as it is in your country. I have accounts all over the country. The farther from me the better. I don't like attracting attention to me in my nitch market.

RosieTosie 02-10-2015 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eosur (Post 640800)
Hey, I'm wondering when making a stealth eBay / PayPal when you are going to put an Address is there a certain distance of area you should pick from your actual IP location?

If i remember correctly the stealth guide said to stay within 100 miles from your actual location?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

I agree that it does not matter, especially over here, where the address is. Am interested in your idea to make your own stealth ebay/PayPal given the scourge of the paypal ID verification issues over here this year that have already proved extremely difficult for our stealth community to get through. How are you intending to deal with that?

eosur 02-10-2015 01:41 PM

@RosieTosie My way around that was i heard that once you hit £1600 pound in your PayPal, They email you letting you know you are close to your limit & you can send them two forms of ID to confirm your account actually belongs to you. I know somebody who is extremely skilled with Photo Shop.

Once they have seen your ID / documents they can increase / remove your £1900 Limit.

RosieTosie 02-10-2015 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eosur (Post 640814)
@RosieTosie My way around that was i heard that once you hit £1600 pound in your PayPal, They email you letting you know you are close to your limit & you can send them two forms of ID to confirm your account actually belongs to you. I know somebody who is extremely skilled with Photo Shop.

Once they have seen your ID / documents they can increase / remove your £1900 Limit.

Lucky you to know someone who is that good at photoshopping eosur!

eosur 02-10-2015 01:44 PM

@RosieToise I'm sure if you ask around someone on this forum can help you out with the same thing?

RosieTosie 02-10-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eosur (Post 640820)
@RosieToise I'm sure if you ask around someone on this forum can help you out with the same thing?

Yes you will be right about that eosur

ooooo.halo 02-10-2015 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 640812)
I agree that it does not matter, especially over here, where the address is. Am interested in your idea to make your own stealth ebay/PayPal given the scourge of the paypal ID verification issues over here this year that have already proved extremely difficult for our stealth community to get through. How are you intending to deal with that?

Making your own is no different than buying a basic one off the forum.
People shouldnt be put off making their own or buying. Stealth is stealth. Its a risk as with anything.
Correct set up and correct operation will help to make the accounts have a solid a start as can be possible...then its hope for the best.

I told myself i wasnt gonna make another one...but gonna give it a shot Rosie and see how i get on.
:lol:

ooooo.halo 02-10-2015 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eosur (Post 640800)

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Agree with yankee....as long as within your country, thats fine.
All of my addresses are 300 miles + from my actual location :-)

eosur 02-10-2015 01:53 PM

@ooooo.halo

Awesome, Thanks Man!

RosieTosie 02-10-2015 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooooo.halo (Post 640825)
Making your own is no different than buying a basic one off the forum.
People shouldnt be put off making their own or buying. Stealth is stealth. Its a risk as with anything.
Correct set up and correct operation will help to make the accounts have a solid a start as can be possible...then its hope for the best.

I told myself i wasnt gonna make another one...but gonna give it a shot Rosie and see how i get on.
:lol:

Hehe halo I knew you wouldn't be able to resist at least one!, possibly more!!!

ooooo.halo 02-10-2015 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eosur (Post 640831)
@ooooo.halo

Awesome, Thanks Man!

WOman lol

Good luck :-)

eosur 02-10-2015 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooooo.halo (Post 640837)
WOman lol

Good luck :-)

Opps my bad... lol

Thanks again!

rsot 02-10-2015 02:45 PM

I have only made sure IP is from the country of operation - state...province...doesnt make difference to me