Have some questions for you guys! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-16-2015
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Smile Have some questions for you guys!

Hello!

I've already read the ebay stealth guide but I still have some questions.

I have verified paypal business account that is fully verified with all documents and all papers (social security #...) and it has no ebay selling records. Can I link this account to eBay Stealth account? which has very higher selling limits? bc I'm going to sell tons of items...you know ebay doesn't give any high limits to new sellers...Is it ok to do it?

and If I can't...how can I avoid limitations with stealth account?? as far as I know, they usually put limits on account when the buyer open a dispute for first time. I would be appreciated if you guys give good answers to this! Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-17-2015

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Have some questions for you guys!

If you have provided them a SSN, then it's not a stealth paypal account...so am I understanding you want to link it to a stealth eBay account that will have a different name on it?...Because if I'm understand that...that is a big no-no...
Old 02-17-2015

I know that answer too-if the names on ebay acct and paypal don't match then NO NO NO NO--WHOO I can actually answer a question, lol
The Following User Says Thank You to SheilaPazera For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (02-17-2015)
Old 02-17-2015

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 70%

If you have a stealth ebay account connected to a PP account that was associated with your previous (I assume banned ebay account) Then thats a good case for linking
Old 02-17-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackUpPlan View Post
Hello!

I have verified paypal business account that is fully verified with all documents and all papers (social security #...) and it has no ebay selling records. Can I link this account to eBay Stealth account? which has very higher selling limits? bc I'm going to sell tons of items...you know ebay doesn't give any high limits to new sellers...Is it ok to do it?

and If I can't...how can I avoid limitations with stealth account?? as far as I know, they usually put limits on account when the buyer open a dispute for first time. I would be appreciated if you guys give good answers to this! Thanks!
You must have had this paypal linked to something in the past, if it was an ebay account then you cannot link it to another one, everyone on here has odd paypal or ebay accounts that can never be used again because they will just ruin any good accounts that they are linked to.
Old 02-18-2015

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Hello!

!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
You must have had this paypal linked to something in the past, if it was an ebay account then you cannot link it to another one, everyone on here has odd paypal or eb.
He's clearly just told you he has zero selling from ebay with this Paypal account!
Old 02-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Hello!

Just to clarify, you have a paypal ready to go with SSN that has never been near ebay?

Whose info is this
Old 02-18-2015
Banned
Threadstarter  

I was just a guy who was only sending invoice to receive payment for goods.
Got limited bc buyer disputed so I had to give them social to continue the business!

Trying to sell on eBay but it's hard to do due to low selling limits

wanted to link stealth ebay to my business paypal bc I have a pp debit card that can withdrawl all money immediately...