Pay to play no free lunch here !!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-26-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default Pay to play no free lunch here !!!

I just wanted to say after reading the forum and might be guilty of it myself in the past in times of dire need. But there really aren't too many free lunches out there people. At least I can speak of people in the U.S.. I think some people come here and sign up and think because they paid a fee, there entitled too free information for drop-shippers,suppliers, wholesalers, etc. A few things that I've found extremely helpful to improve my business over the years whatever product I might be selling at the time.

1.) Use the PM Function ( People are more likely to HELP)
2.) Try to bring something to the table or no sitting at it.
3.) Just buy the book already, and if you have to buy it twice buy it twice.
4.) Don't bring heat here; it's already on fire
5.) When you find yourself asking questions you could of googled yourself maybe it's best to unplug for a little bit, because sometimes spending too much time online, IMHO can cloud your judgement.
6.) Stop buying fast food for a week and buy the book or subscribe to the thread Can I get a

If this isn't helpful or comes off as being an asshole I apologize. But feel that there are so many thread whether the poster be from the UK US or anywhere in the world that reiterate or rehash certain threads with their problem looking for an immediate SOLUTION to their problem.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-26-2015

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Pay to play no free lunch here !!!

I am a newbie here, and I bought the book and so I was blessed to be able to even find out about this site---with that being said, I understand what you are saying, and I am guilty of asking a dozen questions that are explained in the book. Remember it is very overwhelming when you get booted off your income source even though you have 100% feedback and it happened over a ex spouse being tied to you, to have to think you have to sneak around to get your items sold now, doesn't sound like the right thing to have to do when you are innocent. Now, with that being said, when I first logged in here, I mistakenly took it as we all share information, A to Z--I forgot there is competition on this page, and and no one wants there income touched, which I get, but what I am trying to say here- when you first log on, you forgot the people on here are not here to bounce suggestions off off shipping wise, item wise etc, some of us just fall in to the pattern of sharing, when this is not the form for that. SO no you are not an asshole, but just try to understand that as a newbie you forget you are also logging in to a tank of sharks who are very territorial and only have smart ass comments to share.
Old 02-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 97%
Default Re: Pay to play no free lunch here !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheilaPazera View Post
I am a newbie here, and I bought the book and so I was blessed to be able to even find out about this site---with that being said, I understand what you are saying, and I am guilty of asking a dozen questions that are explained in the book. Remember it is very overwhelming when you get booted off your income source even though you have 100% feedback and it happened over a ex spouse being tied to you, to have to think you have to sneak around to get your items sold now, doesn't sound like the right thing to have to do when you are innocent. Now, with that being said, when I first logged in here, I mistakenly took it as we all share information, A to Z--I forgot there is competition on this page, and and no one wants there income touched, which I get, but what I am trying to say here- when you first log on, you forgot the people on here are not here to bounce suggestions off off shipping wise, item wise etc, some of us just fall in to the pattern of sharing, when this is not the form for that. SO no you are not an asshole, but just try to understand that as a newbie you forget you are also logging in to a tank of sharks who are very territorial and only have smart ass comments to share.
Well I think it's time you take the next step and go on Sharktank no ?