eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Tech/Gadgets/Software for Running Stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/83375-tech-gadgets-software-running-stealth.html)

aking 02-28-2015 06:30 AM

Tech/Gadgets/Software for Running Stealth

What useful technology are others using for running stealth accounts? Right now I have:

Tech/Gadgets:
1. New Laptop
2. Thermal Printer
3. Internet Mifi Dongle
4. Multi-port USB hub for laptop

Programs/Software:
1. Endicia/Dazzle
2. Terapeake

Any other useful tech or software that I can invest in to make things a bit easier?

RosieTosie 02-28-2015 06:39 AM

Re: Tech/Gadgets/Software for Running Stealth

Quote:

Originally Posted by aking (Post 646266)
What useful technology are others using for running stealth accounts? Right now I have:

Tech/Gadgets:
1. New Laptop
2. Thermal Printer
3. Internet Mifi Dongle
4. Multi-port USB hub for laptop

Programs/Software:
1. Endicia/Dazzle
2. Terapeake

Any other useful tech or software that I can invest in to make things a bit easier?

Your number 4 the multi-port USB hub for your laptop sounds quite interesting aking, I have something similar in my car that rubs of the cigarette heater point, gives an option for 4 mobiles/ devices to charge when driving around. You are obviously very busy with your ebay accounts as you make regular use of Terapeake, which is of course quite unique as a way of being instantly able to work out if an item we have found at its point of sale can make money on ebay by direct comparison on our mobiles, quite expensive to use regularly, butlins they have definately cornered the market.

JamesNorth101 02-28-2015 07:38 AM

2 laptops both connected to a single wireless hard drive (on which I store all the accounts)

2 extra screens (for a total of 4)

B&W wireless laser printer

A whiteboard, a pad of paper and a pen (all of which I would be lost without :))

muzzie 02-28-2015 08:06 AM

1) Fat 2U rackmount server with VMware ESXi installed. Spawns accounts very fast, makes them 100% separate (1 acc = 1 VM) and is accessible from any point of the world via RDC.
2) Any computer to access this kingdom of stealth
3) Inkjet and *mad photoshop skillz*
4) Excel file to keep track of everything

Something like that.

Haidukken 02-28-2015 09:04 AM

1) Coffee machine
2)Minifridge
3)A laptop
4)Good headset/monitor speakers
5)a Cat
6)Router, or two, or 8.
7)Yeah, for sure you need a printer.

aking 02-28-2015 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 646295)
1) Fat 2U rackmount server with VMware ESXi installed. Spawns accounts very fast, makes them 100% separate (1 acc = 1 VM) and is accessible from any point of the world via RDC.
2) Any computer to access this kingdom of stealth
3) Inkjet and *mad photoshop skillz*
4) Excel file to keep track of everything

Something like that.

I thought about VMWare but im not quite sure I understand it. Plus it's like $10/month per account, right?

muzzie 02-28-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aking (Post 646386)
I thought about VMWare but im not quite sure I understand it. Plus it's like $10/month per account, right?

Server edition of VMware is not a rocket science, but some skills must be present, that's correct.

About the pricing... it has free version, that lacks some features, but still can be operated nicely and allows unlimited number of virtual machines, that can be fit in a single physical server. There is a "Essentials" version for around 500 Eur one-time payment (which I use), the cheapest paid version of VMware, it allows centralized management for up to 3 physical servers, and allows nice features like cloning and migrating VMs from a graphical interface.

Blighty 02-28-2015 02:58 PM

Yeah i use the Workstation version under a new user account (maximum stealth):d

Been using it for a few months in conjunction with a dedicated 3G wifi hotspot and have been very happy with it to date

muzzie 02-28-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blighty (Post 646399)
Yeah i use the Workstation version under a new user account (maximum stealth):d

Been using it for a few months in conjunction with a dedicated 3G wifi hotspot and have been very happy with it to date

It is still sticked to your local computer, and does not allow 10s of accs at a time...

aking 02-28-2015 03:01 PM

Is it pretty easy to setup? So I basically can open a separate user name on a single tab in Firefox and not need to change my IP address? I know I need to purchase the software that assigns a fresh iP to each user account.

muzzie 02-28-2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aking (Post 646401)
Is it pretty easy to setup? So I basically can open a separate user name on a single tab in Firefox and not need to change my IP address? I know I need to purchase the software that assigns a fresh iP to each user account.

No. Free and cheap versions of VMware do not allow web management. It requires a separate computer, as VMware is an operating system itself. So you install it on a bare computer (as easy as installing Windows), then connect to it with a special software called vSphere Client. There you can create virtual machines, look at their virtual "screens", and manage them in all other ways a real physical machine can be managed.

Regarding IPs - these must be provided by your internet provider. They usually don't give more than a couple of IPs to a single household, but if it's a server, it should be colocated in a datacenter, which usually has a plenty of IPs available for rent.

Something like that. Really nice approach to stealth, makes local computer totally free of all these ninjas, really easy to manage, fixed IPs and other nice stuff.

aking 03-01-2015 06:46 PM

Ok this is definately my next step!!

rsot 03-01-2015 08:34 PM

Online banking :FF:

secret storm 03-02-2015 12:03 AM

I cant believe no one has mentioned scales or 3/4 inch measurements.

I have saved so much money on shipping because of it.

123 03-02-2015 12:48 AM

VMware for sure! Also besides what has already been mentioned, I'm a big fan of todoist helps me remember everything

muzzie 03-02-2015 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret storm (Post 646698)
I cant believe no one has mentioned scales or 3/4 inch measurements.

I have saved so much money on shipping because of it.

Depends on a country. Here, everything below 2 KGs costs +/- couple of eurocents the same.

aking 10-18-2015 01:34 PM

I am now using all 6 items mentioned above. Any other tech items that people use to make eBay life easier, please let us know.

aking 12-27-2015 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haidukken (Post 646314)
1) Coffee machine
2)Minifridge
3)A laptop
4)Good headset/monitor speakers
5)a Cat
6)Router, or two, or 8.
7)Yeah, for sure you need a printer.

I actually do need some good computer speakers. Any suggestions?

unkown5454 12-27-2015 02:36 AM

Depends. You want just speakers or a sub as well? I run a full surround sound system on mine.

2.1? 5.1? 7.1?

Starting small, Harman Kardon SoundSticks III some of the best quality sound I have ever heard from a small system.

SoundSticks III | Stylish Computer Speaker System

123 12-27-2015 03:59 AM

I use these and they work great for my needs / pretty basic ones but good quality

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...rch_detailpage

NewYork 08-19-2016 05:15 PM

Here's something I just got... 2 10lb vinyl coated weights. Standing up and doing 3 sets of 20 different back, shoulder, and arm excersises won't make you The Rock, but it WILL keep your blood moving, easier to concentrate, and MUCH much easier to keep a good posture (with less effort and/or back pain) while going through your accounts. An added benefit I also noticed is that I'm much less likely to snack out of bordom as I connect... log in...browse... log out. Connect again.... log in... type a little... log out. Rinse and repeat as often as you do.

If you're going to be spending time online regularly, the best way to keep comfortable, alert, and not binge on snacks is a little cardio that strengthens posture muscles at the same time. I got them 2 weeks ago, and so far this was my best "discovery" for my Ebay stuff since I discovered the ease of the Dymo self-adhesive label printers.

aking 08-24-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewYork (Post 793874)
Here's something I just got... 2 10lb vinyl coated weights. Standing up and doing 3 sets of 20 different back, shoulder, and arm excersises won't make you The Rock, but it WILL keep your blood moving, easier to concentrate, and MUCH much easier to keep a good posture (with less effort and/or back pain) while going through your accounts. An added benefit I also noticed is that I'm much less likely to snack out of bordom as I connect... log in...browse... log out. Connect again.... log in... type a little... log out. Rinse and repeat as often as you do.

If you're going to be spending time online regularly, the best way to keep comfortable, alert, and not binge on snacks is a little cardio that strengthens posture muscles at the same time. I got them 2 weeks ago, and so far this was my best "discovery" for my Ebay stuff since I discovered the ease of the Dymo self-adhesive label printers.

Nice, I have 2 35lb dumbbells. I'm in the gym at least 3 days a week.