Brand new computer parts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-01-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Post Brand new computer parts

Greetings.
I am wondering what are the risks in selling brand new legitimate computer parts such as graphics cards,processors,ram memories,mother boards ,hdd and ssd etc.
My plan is to sell them via stealth accounts ,either bought from here or made by myself. However I am worrying about one think : will there be a flag if first sell items like expensive gpus (for eg gtx 980) that will get me limited ? I will be sending them with one day shipping in uk and there will be brand new .
Thanks for the help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Brand new computer parts

Very very high risk items

Need to look at something much lower risk to start off an account
Old 03-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Okay then lets assume I buy some account from here which already is 30 days old and has raised limits. Will it then be safer to sell them without my account to bee limited?
Old 03-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

No. Any account you get your really need to start by selling lower risk items on
Old 03-01-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbike View Post
Okay then lets assume I buy some account from here which already is 30 days old and has raised limits. Will it then be safer to sell them without my account to bee limited?
You need to learn stealth techniques if you think you can sell items anything like what you have mentioned and not get suspended, you quite simply cannot try to sell things like that, as you would already know if you had done enough reading up first! Why do you think this forum was started? It was started because people where finding it so difficult to get back on ebay/paypal to sell things again. Now you are here being advised that new accounts cannot sell those types of items, and you are still trying to find ways around it when there are absolutely one.
Old 03-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Well the thing is that I am in the position to lose a few accounts for just a few sales because the items that I am wanting to sell are high value and I do get them for very few bucks with guarantee and all that. That is why I am asking. And just to say,it is a bit unwise to assume my knowledge regarding the stealth section just because I emphasise my need to be able to sell such kind of items from the begging.
Old 03-01-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbike View Post
Well the thing is that I am in the position to lose a few accounts for just a few sales because the items that I am wanting to sell are high value and I do get them for very few bucks with guarantee and all that. That is why I am asking. And just to say,it is a bit unwise to assume my knowledge regarding the stealth section just because I emphasise my need to be able to sell such kind of items from the begging.
Yes but if you sell the items and paypal gets limited then the "big bucks" will be in PayPal sat there.
If you want to just simply use ebay accounts and not keep them you can buy a few and sell your items
however i just think its not worth it
Old 03-01-2015

Sell and buy something, so there will be at least 10 feedbacks. Then try to list your item, making as many photos as possible. Your PP will be limited for sure after your first sale, they will ask for ID and invoices (if it is not "all limits removed"). I sell very high risk items, there is always an opportunity of getting banned, but if your item is genuine, make HQ photos from all possible angles, nice description, which CLEARLY describes where did you get this item from, and it should work. Be prepared that limitations can happen, and you will be asked for invoices and other stuff to prove that your items are legal. In the worst case, you may be suspended, but that is the main idea of stealth - to have many accounts so you are not tied to one account and a bad luck.