eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Manual item review (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/83472-manual-item-review.html)

muzzie 03-03-2015 05:35 AM

Manual item review

Hi guys,

I wonder what are exact requirements for manual item review removed from the account? From this forum, it is recommended not to sell items during the first month, as everything during the first month is being checked manually. I had an account, that was 1.5 months old, had 1 sale a month ago, then got 1 MC067 (two weeks ago), and was left aging. Yesterday I've put an item for sale, it was put for a manual review, after which it was suspended - MC113. What did I do wrong?

Account had 1 positive feedback from the first sale. PP was verified, ID check and other stuff was done as well.

Thanks.

JamesNorth101 03-03-2015 09:48 AM

Re: Manual item review

What sort of item was this

muzzie 03-03-2015 10:00 AM

It was vero software. Everything was genuine, and photo clearly showed that.

RosieTosie 03-03-2015 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 647036)
It was vero software. Everything was genuine, and photo clearly showed that.

You cannot list Vero or software!, just one of those items would get you account into trouble and you listed an item that was both of those flag raisers! New accounts need to go with low risk items like things from around the house or thrift shops, nothing high risk at all.

JamesNorth101 03-03-2015 10:32 AM

You have answered your own question there... Its the item

muzzie 03-03-2015 10:37 AM

But my other account was selling the same thing for 3 months, not a single issue. And it was even started with it as a first item, still no issues. That is why I am asking you about the possible causes.

muzzie 03-03-2015 10:39 AM

I know that, but I have account that started with vero software, and had none issues for 3 months! And another one, that tried to sell the same thing, died almost instantly. How many selling activity and which account age do you suggest before selling veros?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 647040)
You cannot list Vero or software!, just one of those items would get you account into trouble and you listed an item that was both of those flag raisers! New accounts need to go with low risk items like things from around the house or thrift shops, nothing high risk at all.

JamesNorth101 03-03-2015 11:32 AM

Sometimes the bots dont catch it. Other times they do.

VERO software is not a good item to sell on eBay

muzzie 03-03-2015 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 647060)
Sometimes the bots dont catch it. Other times they do.

VERO software is not a good item to sell on eBay

But noone would give en example of something that sells, is not overcrowded, and does not cause an instant ban.

JamesNorth101 03-03-2015 12:01 PM

You have to do that research yourself

ozzy214 03-03-2015 12:27 PM

My stuff I sell that hasnt gotten me banned and is thriving is auto parts and used computer equipment. Some nos never used like cables and such. Some laptop parts used. Memory tested, bad hard drives sold as is for parts or repair, I could go opn. But you get the idea. Hell you want a fine example?

Local grocery store is selling led light bulbs brand new for 4.50. They sell for 15.00 or so on ebay. a fyi..good luck

RosieTosie 03-03-2015 12:56 PM

LED light bulbs eh ozzy!, not sure they sell for a packet over here in the UK, small sizes certainly won't as they only sell for about £4.50 if I remember right, have to look the larger ones up! Not sure used computer kit would be ideal for newer accounts but then again if they're really passed their best who knows!

muzzie 03-03-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozzy214 (Post 647078)
My stuff I sell that hasnt gotten me banned and is thriving is auto parts and used computer equipment. Some nos never used like cables and such. Some laptop parts used. Memory tested, bad hard drives sold as is for parts or repair, I could go opn. But you get the idea. Hell you want a fine example?

Local grocery store is selling led light bulbs brand new for 4.50. They sell for 15.00 or so on ebay. a fyi..good luck

These 15W bulbs are at EB for 4-5 USD. Where are your 15 gbp? :)

ozzy214 03-04-2015 02:55 AM

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...Text=&_sacat=0

Give ya ideas....he he. Good luck

Im in the states, might be different the uk

Hell I found candy bars at the dollar store on clearance for 75c and found a few listings for same bar for 5 with shipping....secret..shhh. But I will say college themed russel stover chocolate. I have 5 cases here. Debating on blowing it out by a case or by a bar. But both my acounts maxed, unless I start the back up. :/?

ozzy214 03-04-2015 02:57 AM

Hell I found candy bars at the dollar store on clearance for 75c and found a few listings for same bar for 5 with shipping....secret..shhh. But I will say college themed russel stover chocolate. I have 5 cases here. Debating on blowing it out by a case or by a bar. But both my acounts maxed, unless I start the back up. :/?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Russell-Stov...item2c92db64bd

No more secrets, fresh out.

O and last thing..rmeber when twinkies were selling for a g note a box??? LOL, I missed that. I would be rich right now...

MM78 03-04-2015 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 647046)
I know that, but I have account that started with vero software, and had none issues for 3 months! And another one, that tried to sell the same thing, died almost instantly. How many selling activity and which account age do you suggest before selling veros?

People need to start realizing that just because you started selling a specific item from the beginning doesn't mean you can repeat over and over. How about you list non-vero items until you get some solid feedback then TRY to list your legit software.

I don't really understand why people assume they can sell high risk vero right from the start.

rsot 03-04-2015 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozzy214 (Post 647263)

Bar would give more profit but takes time to send - make sure the quality = $

muzzie 03-04-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 647267)
People need to start realizing that just because you started selling a specific item from the beginning doesn't mean you can repeat over and over. How about you list non-vero items until you get some solid feedback then TRY to list your legit software.

I don't really understand why people assume they can sell high risk vero right from the start.

Veros are nice that they sell instantly and make nice profit ;) As usually there is quite a low competition in veros because of ban hammer. Sold one vero today, in an instant. So nice when all offers of an item item fit into a single ebay search results page, and are in a high demand.

muzzie 03-04-2015 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozzy214 (Post 647265)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Russell-Stov...item2c92db64bd

No more secrets, fresh out.

O and last thing..rmeber when twinkies were selling for a g note a box??? LOL, I missed that. I would be rich right now...

What an elite led lamp do you have there :)