eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Scary ebay glitch or am I busted? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/83526-scary-ebay-glitch-am-i-busted.html)

Lost in the Supermarket 03-04-2015 01:49 PM

Scary ebay glitch or am I busted?

Hi,

Going in to process some orders today and came across the same problem on two of my stealth accounts. I only checked in on those two accounts.

They are well seasoned, no MC999s and over 100 transactions and about as many feedbacks, all at 100%

On the selling screen where it says how many items I can list, have listed, and sold this month it is showing stars and zeros.

But here is the kicker.....I went to relist an item or two and was allowed to relist. I am sure I am well below my limit on items listed.

Anybody having that problem, or am I possibly in the middle of a shutdown of my accounts that has not fully taken effect yet?

MM78 03-04-2015 01:52 PM

Re: Scary ebay glitch or am I busted?

Never seen this before, can you take a screenshot? Might be a glitch.

Lost in the Supermarket 03-04-2015 01:54 PM

Just checked my non-stealth and it is showing the same.

Info copied below. Format is messed up but it was from that selling limits block:

Monthly selling limits

You can sell up to 0 items or up to - per month, whichever comes first.

Your - selling activity
Items Amount
You have sold

You have listed (active)

You can list
-

Out of 0 Out of -
How selling limits work | Request higher selling limits | Go to your Seller

Lost in the Supermarket 03-04-2015 02:02 PM

Just checked a new account that only has a few Plain Jane sales and it is showing my limits, sales, and remaining listings accurately.

What are the chances that three (or more?) accounts are showing the same exact status of 0 limits but still letting me relist stuff?

jeffweico 03-04-2015 02:04 PM

I'm not sure about this. I just checked my account and it is normal. But maybe it was a glitch and they fixed it.

I DID have one stealth account going and suddenly I could not list anything on it. They did not suspend the account, nor did they send me an email. The account just couldn't list. I called and they told me there was nothing wrong with the account. I tried a week later, and then two weeks after that. Same result. So, they CAN suspend an account without suspending the account. My PayPal was fine and I took everything out minus the eBay fees. I have not lost many eBay accounts. Usually, if it is going to happen, I lose it shortly after setting the account up, within a few hours to a couple of days. And those mostly happened when I was new to stealth, so I must have screwed something up. At first I tried to figure it out, then I just decided to try again after re-reading the Stealth Guide.

Lost in the Supermarket 03-04-2015 02:19 PM

Well, well, well........

I "relisted" an item that had sold and it was accepted.

I wondered what would happen if I tried to make a new listing from scratch. the first time it was glitch hell with postage, payment, and all sorts of problems. Totally backed out and started again and the brand new listing went in fine and not red blocks about reaching limits, restrictions or anything at all.

But the account still shows 0 limits and no activity at all this month.

Come to think of it, I seem to remember being just a couple of days into the month when I have been bumped to higher limits in the past. Strange thing to remember, but I am sure because I hoped they would kick in at the first of the month and had given up hope when the limit raise letter came around the 4th.

I am SERIOUSLY hoping that I hve just tried to cram myself into my accounts in the middle of limit reviews / changes.

Anybody else?

slokor 03-04-2015 02:49 PM

I saw the same on one of my accounts just now.
Looks like a glitch.

Dmshark25 03-04-2015 03:03 PM

Yes this just happened to me an hour ago, but the limits have came back about 20 minutes ago, just a glitch

Dmshark25 03-04-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Supermarket (Post 647406)
Just checked my non-stealth and it is showing the same.

Info copied below. Format is messed up but it was from that selling limits block:

Monthly selling limits

You can sell up to 0 items or up to - per month, whichever comes first.

Your - selling activity
ItemsAmount
You have sold

You have listed (active)

You can list
-

Out of 0Out of -
How selling limits work | Request higher selling limits | Go to your Seller

The limits looked just like this an hour ago on my account but the 0 was not in red and you could see it was glitchy and not a firm 0/0

And also I was able to list new items

And like I said I logged in 20 minutes ago and the limits were visible again

Lost in the Supermarket 03-04-2015 03:13 PM

ditto (back to normal)