eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   email from buyer (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/8374-email-buyer.html)

GREMLIN 11-29-2008 05:10 PM

email from buyer

Hi this is a email that i recieved from a buyer of mine. thought i would share it.:)

Hi Sairah,

Just to let you know that my family and myself are really pleased with the TV. The stand we were waiting for was finally delivered late this afternoon and it took far longer to put the stand together than it did to connect the TV. I wish I had thought to ask you about TV stands, perhaps you ought to list some on Ebay, as I am sure that future buyers might be interested in a stand to go with their new TV.
Can I thank you for all your emails keeping me fully informed of the progress of my order. It was much appreciated.
I have added you to my favourite sellers list and I hope that I will be buying from you again in the future. Meanwhile, I wish you every success on ebay and thank you once again.

Best regards

Stephen

:)

helpme1 11-29-2008 08:19 PM

Thats really nice and you seem like a good seller. I would do as the customer stated and sell some tv stands for the tv.

aliman 11-29-2008 10:29 PM

Not often somebody goes out of thier way to say thanks, especially lately. Usually "wheres my FB?" or after 23 days "hey I sent my pment yesterday, when you gonna send?"

JohnnyBoy 11-29-2008 10:35 PM

That email sounds like modee.

GREMLIN 11-30-2008 08:07 AM

Yeh i have lcd stand and many other appliances that i sell but just dont list them on ebay as i have a nightmare dealing with high priced items and paypal.

I need to build my feedback and history with paypal before i can start big time. At the momant i only list a couple of items a day on paypal and will be reducing this also. The only problem is thati have to purchase a certain ammount at time.

I have recently taken on 2 sellers that i will dropship for. They will be paying me through paypal and think i will use this new paypal account that i have for all transactions out of ebay. So hopefully i wont getany of these problems. one of the sellers already has a order for me..:) obviously not making as much money but less hassle

Im trying to get into the wholesale side of things. So if there is anyone in the uk that is looking for grade A appliances i can supply you.Just pm me.

Your right its very rare that a customer sends a email like that. Its the firstfor me and was chuffed with it.