Vanilla Visa VCC? VBA Necessary? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-19-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Lightbulb Vanilla Visa VCC? VBA Necessary?

Hey guys, I'm an ex-Stealth'er and I used to be pretty good at it! But I do realize the old days are gone, and times DO change. I know eBay + PayPal constantly revise their policies, and new red flags may come to surface that we do not even realize!

ANYWAYS,

My question to you guys is:

1) Is it possible to create a Stealth Acc (ebay and paypal) WITHOUT the use of a Bank Account? And furthering with that, can JUST a Vanilla Visa PP Debit/Gift Card Be used to verify ZipCode; to verify address and start selling non-VERO items? Would this work, just using a Vanilla Visa PP ALONE, without a bank account?

2) Can Vanilla Visa PP Debit Cards even be used anymore? Or is this a thing of the past, now kind of a red flag to eBay+PayPal? And also, what is a Vanilla Visa PP Debit card considered - is it considered a VCC or something else? Like a gift card or something....?

3) Lastly, I wanted to ask if VPN's can be used when logging into Stealth Acc's, providing that no (2) identical IP's from the VPN logs are matching???
I know Proxy's are a big NO-NO for Stealth's, but what about VPN's - anything worth putting an ounce of thought into, or is this as obvious NOT TO DO as a Proxy?

Thanks guys, I once retired - But I'm back from vacation trying to get back to that WORK.

lol take it or leave it, i just want informed and accurate helpful responses
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-19-2015

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Vanilla Visa VCC? VBA Necessary?

Vanilla visa gift cards do work well with PayPal .

Also Entropay is another option , you can create your own VCC and the good thing is you can reload the VCC at anytime so besides the expiration you could just add the one card and refill it as needed

When I make my stealth accounts I always make them with just adding a VCC to PayPal and I have been using mainly Entropay because if the account gets 0/0 limits I,didn't have to lose any money

With Entropay I'll create a VCC AND JUST ADD $5 to it, and than add it to,paypal, and I won't do the test charge until after I finish creating the eBay seller account and see I have limits, if 0/0 limits I just delete the card and make a new one and don't lose any money

Once I create the stealth selling account and have limits I'll usually wait 3 to 4 weeks and than I'll usually add a prepaid debit card as my bank account or I'll get a VBA

I Don't like to waste bank accounts so I won't add a real bank until months down the road when the account is up running well and making money.

You could get away with having a paypal account with no bank account but it's not ideal, and sometimes you will get flagged early on and a rep will tell u to add a bank account in order to reinstated

Oh and 0/0 limits is something that has been happening for a year say for every 10 accounts I make 3 will get 0/0 limits and I just ditch the account, sometimes if you call in you get a nice rep and I have gotten 25/1200 starting selling limit

But usually you will call in and if they can't find u in public records u will need to send in a driver license and other documents , but u still can be suspended after all that. So I just ditch them and make the account with out it costing money , that's why I like Entropay

U can verify the paypal by purchasing a VBA from one of the sellers in the forum and if you make 10 or 20 accounts at a time u can get a good deal on VBAS

OR just get one of the thousands of prepaid Debit cards for free and use that as a bank to start off with , but again I'll wait about a month before adding that
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
camouflage (03-19-2015), glacier922 (06-06-2016), rsot (03-20-2015), wakitiwa (03-19-2015)
Old 03-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Prepaid Debit Cards - PM Me what cards seem to work best for you. If it's not too much trouble... I don't want the community wearing out tried and true methods before anyone gets any kind of real use out of them first. Ya feel?? You sound like you know what you're doing, I really hope to be hearing back from you sooner or later, man. Til then, thx for the useful firsthand experience info/tips
Old 03-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Prepaid debit cards are not worth the time and effort.
Old 03-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Question Re: Vanilla Visa VCC? VBA Necessary?

Agreed. However, it remains unclear to me still, as to what specific differentiating factors set VCC ( Virtual Credit Card, ie. ENTROPAY ) , from a prepaid Debit Card ( ie. Vanilla Visa $25 Prepaid Visa Debit Card )
Old 03-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Like ok, to ellaborate - Entropay MIN top-up load is $5 USD
Vanilla Visa MIN top up load Amt is $20-25. This would be one reason an individual would agree To be an advantage of Entropay. It's cheaper to load. Another pro I can think of off the top of my head, as to Entropay > Prepaid Debit is that, prepaid debits are single use ONLY so if used to verify stealth eBay / PayPal acc. And result is a FAIL, one must repurchase ANOTHER prepaid debit card in the instance of AVS via pp debit. ENTROPAY on the other hand, however, can be destroyed and re-created with new info, an alternate AVS method in the event that a stealth account does not yield successful results. Are these pretty much mainly the only 2 differentiating factors between AVS by PP DEBIT and VCC? Sorry in advance, my wording is bound to throw some readers off at first read... Please re-read, I assure you that my jumbled points in hand are actually well thought-out conclusions arrived at w the help of compiled bits and pieces of logic that generally speaking, have been gathered and have been tested amongst general sources that generally are to be factual in assuming to be True nature within the forum community as relevant in basis to this forum community.
Old 03-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Also, a common misconception I think should be noted for people who are unfamiliar with the differences between these two terms:
A) Netspend and/or RushCard Prepaid Debit Cards should not be confused to be the same thing as
B) Vanilla Visa Prepaid Debit Cards!

The first one acts as a VBA, while the 2nd one Acts as a VCC. To become a 'verified' status on PayPal, one must link BOTH a VCC And a VBA to their account! These are TWO SEPARATE, DIFFERENT AVS methods, but oh too often are improperly-grouped together to appear as being similar methods of AVS - but do not be fooled; they are in fact two separate entities! You can thank me later for saving you the confusing headaches you might have otherwise, or have already, encounter with these troubling terminology pairings in hastily-comprised up speech within the community! ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to aweshtin For This Useful Post:
anova85 (03-25-2015)
Old 03-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

VPNs can work but the problem is that many people go for cheap, common and overused ones so the general recommendation is to avoid
Old 04-27-2017

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweshtin View Post
Like ok, to ellaborate - Entropay MIN top-up load is $5 USD
Vanilla Visa MIN top up load Amt is $20-25. This would be one reason an individual would agree To be an advantage of Entropay. It's cheaper to load. Another pro I can think of off the top of my head, as to Entropay > Prepaid Debit is that, prepaid debits are single use ONLY so if used to verify stealth eBay / PayPal acc. And result is a FAIL, one must repurchase ANOTHER prepaid debit card in the instance of AVS via pp debit. ENTROPAY on the other hand, however, can be destroyed and re-created with new info, an alternate AVS method in the event that a stealth account does not yield successful results. Are these pretty much mainly the only 2 differentiating factors between AVS by PP DEBIT and VCC? Sorry in advance, my wording is bound to throw some readers off at first read... Please re-read, I assure you that my jumbled points in hand are actually well thought-out conclusions arrived at w the help of compiled bits and pieces of logic that generally speaking, have been gathered and have been tested amongst general sources that generally are to be factual in assuming to be True nature within the forum community as relevant in basis to this forum community.
Thanks SO much for the clarification and so perfectly and concisely spoken! and....your correct in many aspects but you talk about burning up $20 or $25 Visa Vanilla Cards, it's not like your out the money, well the $5 activation fee you are but you can use them for whatever you like, either the $20 monthly charge to have your Stealth membership, a couple of months for a VPN, or to take your girlfriend out for the night to the Olive Garden...Unless your getting a bottle of wine so it's not even being close to burning it up unless you hold it over a candle before you pay for your dinner and leave the restaurant.

PS: You can get a Bluebird Card at Walmart and load on however much you like, with a $5 activation charge but after that initial charge, it's free to reload forever! Just thought I would like to add that in.

Last edited by Marshall3365; 04-27-2017 at 01:55 AM.
Old 04-27-2017

Longevity: 45%

This thread had me all F#cked up. I've been researching entropay and trying to find threads that I read over a year ago that were saying entropay wasnt reliable anymore come to find out this thread is from 2015.

I wouldn't have given it two thoughts but I don't like the fact that PayPal started labeling Vanilla Visa's as pre-paid right on the summary page about 6 months ago when they updated the look for their site.