eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   How to move multiple listings between accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/84078-how-move-multiple-listings-between-accounts.html)

MountainMan 03-21-2015 12:09 PM

How to move multiple listings between accounts

Hi

I have some ebay stealth accounts, and I would like to move a couple hundred listings between the accounts, is there a way or any software that can do this instead of me spending time manually creating listings, I have wiped all listing images with an exif cleaner so ebay tracking me by images should not be an issue.

Thanks

jakobrockz 03-21-2015 12:39 PM

Re: How to move multiple listings between accounts

Going to have to do it manually. Theres some programs out there that can help MANAGE your account and shipping but not sure about listing them. Inkfrog etc.

But, you can only use 3rd party software after 90 days of the account being opened.

Make sure the description and title aren't word for word also.

dallis 03-22-2015 07:37 PM

Download as an excel CSV file through EB's file exchange, edit PP address and other identifying data, brush up descriptions and titles so they're a little different, upload to new account as a CSV through file exchange, and you're done. :)

Easy stuff! :)

mchgrt 04-01-2015 10:09 AM

Don't forget to use different images as well

MountainMan 04-02-2015 11:33 AM

Thanks for that Dallis, I've done as you suggested, however when I downloaded the CSV file it doesnt show any pictures or variations which is a big problem. Any advice ?

Thanks

dallis 04-02-2015 10:49 PM

I'm guessing your pictures were uploaded to EB and are now hosted there; you won't be able to use the ones hosted by EB again, they've been tagged.

You need to...

Go back to your original photos.
1. be sure the meta-data is deleted
2. ideally, make some minor alterations so they're slightly different than the originals with a photo editor, such as zoom in, shift view angle, change the tint, something, you can do this in a matter of seconds once you know how
3. upload the revised pics to the new account OR
4. host them through a free service like photobucket ( that's the one I use ) they'll give you an URL you put in the picture address of the CSV file.

Photobucket used to strip out all the meta-data when you uploaded, so that took care of step 1. I assume that is still true, but you'll have to double check that.

MountainMan 04-05-2015 09:14 AM

Right thanks for that, what about Variations ? Variations arn't showing in the csv file that I downloaded either.

Thanks

dallis 04-05-2015 08:46 PM

I'm sorry, can't speak to that, I've never done variations.

BUT...

In theory it should download everything, it may just be you don't recognize it, there's like a hundred columns across the top of a file exchange csv. It could be a letter like 'a' or a number like '1' or '2' and unless you know it's for variations you'd never recognize it.

Try downloading the 'sample' and drag your cursor across the top of the column headers, guidance as to what the headers mean usually pops up as you do that.

There's a File Exchange tutorial on EB, somewhere under the file exchange tab. Download it and start digging through the index.

It'll have the specs on variations somewhere, and tell you what column it's in and how it works. You don't have to learn the whole 100 pages, just the part on variations.