Buy on eBay without using Paypal??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Buy on eBay without using Paypal???

I think a lot of people here mostly use their eBay account to sell. For me, I need eBay account solely for buying, and I thought it was easy. But recently, I have hit some very big obstacles just to buy on eBay, especially with Paypal.

I make another stealth PP account, but I used my real name because when the seller ship the items to me, my name must match the recipient. I get a mail box from UPS, buy Fresh IP, get new cell phone number, new bank account, etc. I don't think there is anything in that account that could link back to my old account (beside the name). The other day, PP limited my account again and request 2 photo IDs and bank statement. Obviously I can't provide them those things. So PP is pretty much out of the picture

The good thing is that my eBay account is still intact. I plan to buy using credit/debit card. But I heard that eBay doesn't allow buyers to use cards too much, and they require buyers to use PP.

So at this point I don't know what to do. I just want a solid way to buy items in large quantity on eBay. Some days I could buy stuffs worth thousand of dollars on eBay for my business, those range from perfume, shoes to high-end bags.

What should I do? Any suggestion? To be clear, I absolutely have no intention to sell on eBay. I just want to buy.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-30-2015
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Buy on eBay without using Paypal???

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukinara View Post
I heard that eBay doesn't allow buyers to use cards too much, and they require buyers to use PP.
What do you mean "cannot use the card too much"?

I have bought off ebay just using my CC without even logging in (cannot login because my real "me" is suspended).

Used my suspended name and my suspended address.. never had a problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (03-30-2015)
Old 03-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Do not understand why you are on a STEALTH forum if you are not going to use stealth methods for ebay.

Old 03-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post

I have bought off ebay just using my CC without even logging in (cannot login because my real "me" is suspended).

so it's possible? Because I remember I had run into some instance that PP/eBay flat out denied my credit card and asked to input another card.
Old 03-30-2015

Longevity: 53%

Quote:

Have you used CC for a purchase, that was used in the suspended PP?
Old 03-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Stealth method works well for buying too - use a po box
Old 03-30-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Stealth method works well for buying too - use a po box
Some sellers won't ship to PO. Or just to avoid such sellers?
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (03-30-2015)
Old 03-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Some sellers won't ship to PO. Or just to avoid such sellers?
Other option would be to have one of those 'boxes' that actually gives a street number and name.

That is helpful when you can find them in the USA.

Old 03-30-2015
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
so it's possible? Because I remember I had run into some instance that PP/eBay flat out denied my credit card and asked to input another card.
Quote:
Have you used CC for a purchase, that was used in the suspended PP?
No I have used another credit card but my ID details and delivery addres were the same.

I am not talking about buying huge amount of stuff, I just bought few items I need but I did not find any obstacle from eBay.

I do not really get the point in here... if you use stealth methods, you have to have an accessible address.
If you go for the "here I am, the banned one" route, you just use your data, your card and buy things you need delivered to your banned address.

Careful not to link your bannded you to the other stealths accounts

Moreover: the eBay account you still have is quite useless anyway.
Old 03-30-2015

Longevity: 55%

Easy to buy off ebay using your usual debut/ credit card, in the UK anyway, we do it quite often with no problems despite me having had my original ebay account suspended indefinitely. Ebay want business desperately and they are not going to be so picky about who can buy off them to bother searching to see if buyers might be previously banned from selling on their site.
Old 03-30-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Other option would be to have one of those 'boxes' that actually gives a street number and name.

That is helpful when you can find them in the USA.

There's an issue, because if something comes to any address other than a PO, is under a risk of not being delivered in person. Couriers give item to anyone, who is at the address of delivery. And if it comes with a name mismatch to a local Post Office, it will be impossible to claim it.
Old 03-30-2015

In that case it would work. If CC used is "white" to EB and PP, no problem using suspended acc details.

Quote:
No I have used another credit card but my ID details and delivery addres were the same.

I am not talking about buying huge amount of stuff, I just bought few items I need but I did not find any obstacle from eBay.

I do not really get the point in here... if you use stealth methods, you have to have an accessible address.
If you go for the "here I am, the banned one" route, you just use your data, your card and buy things you need delivered to your banned address.

Careful not to link your bannded you to the other stealths accounts

Moreover: the eBay account you still have is quite useless anyway.
Old 03-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
There's an issue, because if something comes to any address other than a PO, is under a risk of not being delivered in person. Couriers give item to anyone, who is at the address of delivery. And if it comes with a name mismatch to a local Post Office, it will be impossible to claim it.
rubbish.

I have addresses like this and get delivery without issues.
Old 03-30-2015

Longevity: 55%

Agreed because obviously if a stealth ID is up and running any back up paperwork that may need to be shown at the post office to collect it can be provided. Many items are not delivered by couriers and just come through the post, not everyone lives in a property that has many different people living in it either who might accept a delivery, sign for it, then not bother telling the person the package is for that it has arrived, just keep it for themselves.
Old 03-30-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
rubbish.

I have addresses like this and get delivery without issues.
In in our country, when something comes via economy mail, we get a notice from our postal office, that something had arrived. There are issues:

1) Notice is a paper, that will be delivered to a stealth address, so not possible to get it.
2) Notice contains a parcel ID, so Post office reps will have troubles finding it in their warehouse.
3) If they manage to find it, they will ask for an ID, that must be the same as written on the parcel.

So it seems that the PO Box is the only possible solution for stealth purchases here.

It is still possible to get door-to-door packages, but is a lottery, will the courier ask for an ID, or not.
Old 03-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
In in our country, when something comes via economy mail, we get a notice from our postal office, that something had arrived. There are issues:
The OP is in the U.S not Latvia.....

Quote:
1) Notice is a paper, that will be delivered to a stealth address, so not possible to get it.
No clue what your talking about here.

Quote:
2) Notice contains a parcel ID, so Post office reps will have troubles finding it in their warehouse.
What? do you mean tracking number?

Quote:
So it seems that the PO Box is the only possible solution for stealth purchases here.
WRONG! The OP can open a "BUYING" Account and use their real home address without problems OR buy as a "Guest" and still have merchandise delivered to them. How do I know? because I use both, and No I'm not in Latvia.
Old 03-30-2015

Longevity: 59%

Sorry......but if you are really in the U.S. and you think it's complicated to BUY on eBay??...well somethings just not right........ebay will let a chimpanzee spend money on their site........

When half off the people get suspended here....they tell them they can still buy, just not sell.........this is a non-problem.

Last edited by pokerpro; 03-30-2015 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Let me clarify a few things

I AM using stealth method. My IP is totally new, my phone number is new, my address is new (and I'm using UPS one which give real street address, not PO box), my bank account and credit card are also new. The only thing that must stay the same is my name because I need proof of ID to open mail box at my place, and the name on the package must match what it is on the box. But I don't think they could link to my old address just because of the name. Plenty people with the name John Smith will lost their accounts just because the first one was banned.

I know suspended people can still buy, but VOLUME is another question. Do they buy stuffs worth $10 or $100? The things I buy can easily cost over $5000 in a single order. And I did have moments that they denied my credit card.
Old 03-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Your not going to be able to use your real plastic card with a stealth PayPal/eBay

It sounds more like your issue may be that the card issuer is declining the transaction, not PayPal. Have you talked to your card issuer?
Old 04-01-2015

Longevity: 52%

Have you tried using a VCC for your purchases? That might be your best bet.
Old 04-01-2015

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
I think a lot of people here mostly use their eBay account to sell. For me, I need eBay account solely for buying, and I thought it was easy. But recently, I have hit some very big obstacles just to buy on eBay, especially with Paypal.

I make another stealth PP account, but I used my real name because when the seller ship the items to me, my name must match the recipient. I get a mail box from UPS, buy Fresh IP, get new cell phone number, new bank account, etc. I don't think there is anything in that account that could link back to my old account (beside the name). The other day, PP limited my account again and request 2 photo IDs and bank statement. Obviously I can't provide them those things. So PP is pretty much out of the picture

The good thing is that my eBay account is still intact. I plan to buy using credit/debit card. But I heard that eBay doesn't allow buyers to use cards too much, and they require buyers to use PP.

So at this point I don't know what to do. I just want a solid way to buy items in large quantity on eBay. Some days I could buy stuffs worth thousand of dollars on eBay for my business, those range from perfume, shoes to high-end bags.

What should I do? Any suggestion? To be clear, I absolutely have no intention to sell on eBay. I just want to buy.

Well.......What I did with my Post Office Box was to register about 25 names that can receive mail in it. My family names, my business names, even some made up nicknames. I would bet you can do the same at this UPS store or whatever you are using. Then I have a few different addresses for teh box.

I use the street address of the Post Office, for example

1 Main Street

One Main Street
Box 69

1 North Main
Box 0069

and so forth.

Also change name:

Joe Blow
J R Blow
Joseph Blow
Josephine Blow