How Screwed Am I? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-01-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default How Screwed Am I?

Ok, my name is joseph and to be honest i am not confident about how my partner and i set up our stealth accounts. first things first. i changed my IP address manually through my router. i have a dynamic IP. then i created a new user account on my computer. i registered an LLC and obtained an EIN. created multiple new email addresses through Gmail. i rented a P.O. box for address purposes. we created a google voice phone number to redirect to our cellphones. we got a new business bank account from chase with debit cards. we registered for a paypal BUSINESS account and Submitted the EIN for verification purposes.

we then created an eBay account and linked it to the paypal. we had no selling quantity available so we called eBay and they gave us 25 and 1500 or something like that. then about a week later we opened another eBay account but this one is a BUSINESS ACCOUNT and liked it to THE SAME paypal account. stupid i know because now they are linked. waited a couple of days then called them to give us selling privileges. they gave us 50 and 2000.

now we have been selling at an average of 15 dollars a day for each account for about a week and a half. this morning i received an email from eBay saying that 2 listings from one of my accounts have been removed. what scares me is that these two listings are products from my old suspended account. they are generic products that are sold at a sub 4 dollar price. i have used all new pictures and information so i don't think they linked it through that.

moving on. i have also been prompted by paypal to provide my SSN every time i log in. i cannot withdraw any money because i keep on getting directed to this page. The EIN was pending for about 3 weeks since i applied for it and wasn't in the system officially until yesterday. i am hoping that paypal is just having an issue verifying that the EIN is us, and once it goes through then they won't bother us. but I'm smarter than that to hold my breath on that. so that is pretty much it. any questions that you want to ask me that i may have missed please ask.

so to wrap it all up, in your honest opinion,

How screwed am i?

Last edited by Jaraman; 04-01-2015 at 02:57 PM. Reason: clarity
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2015
Banned

Default Re: How Screwed Am I?

you should have waited for them to ask for EIN and not presented it beforehand. If they are asking for social now that you cannot provide, create another replacement and observer stealth ways. don't rush things, take it slow and methodically plan everything. use tools that will save you from mixing accounts. read the book again.
Old 04-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

you should space your message out its hard on the eyes. And you should ask questions before screwing things up because then you have to start over.
Old 04-01-2015

Longevity: 73%

You MUST provide an EIN or SSN to open a PP business account. There is no 'wait until they ask' option.
Old 04-01-2015

When PP starts asking for SSN or EIN the clock is ticking. If you don't provide it within a week or so, they'll lock the account, and your funds will be held until they do get it.

You've already given it to EB, may as well give it to them too, in for a dime, in for a dollar, equally screwed either way. Probably can't do any more damage.

The two listings going down is a whole other issue, I doubt it's related to a previous account if you changed pictures, descriptions, user account, name, etc.

If they had linked you to an older problem account they wouldn't just pull the two listings, you'd be closed down instantly.

You can continue with this one as long as it still works, but go ahead and make backups.
Old 04-01-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
You MUST provide an EIN or SSN to open a PP business account. There is no 'wait until they ask' option.
Thats why people create personal accounts then when prompted to give SSN, they provide EIN and it upgrades to a business account
Old 04-02-2015

Longevity: 58%

You are very screwed, to answer your question. Without punctuation it is too hard to follow your message.

I tell my kid is actually is downright disrespectful to not make the effort to communicate clearly.

If your message is so garbled and you don't make it clear what you are wanting to know then why should I take the time to sort it out. My first guess is that you really don't care enough to get a good answer so you probably don't really care about the account, problem, etc.

Just a bit of unsolicited advice there.
Old 04-02-2015

Longevity: 61%

Uh oh, the spelling and grammar police are out.

I tell my kid is actually is downright disrespectful to not make the effort to communicate clearly.

You would have been better leading by example really.
Old 04-02-2015

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in the Supermarket View Post

If your message is so garbled and you don't make it clear what you are wanting to know then why should I take the time to sort it out.
LOLOLOLOL

I hate it when silly people leave shi**y replies.
What a pat lol.

(then why should I take the time to sort it out )........ You shouldn't have taken your time to reply , made you look like a grade A prat.

Good luck OP
Old 04-02-2015

I find that although they would LOVE you to give them your SSN or EIN and spend a lot of time ASKING for it, they don't usually REQUIRE it until you cross that 200 transaction 20K limit.
Old 04-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geegee83 View Post
Uh oh, the spelling and grammar police are out.

You would have been better leading by example really.
I would think an occasional typo would be OK, but an entire 4 paragraph request for help without and capital letters and very little punctuation makes me think he really doesn't care too much about getting someont to take him seriously.............
Old 04-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in the Supermarket View Post
I would think an occasional typo would be OK, but an entire 4 paragraph request for help without and capital letters and very little punctuation makes me think he really doesn't care too much about getting someont to take him seriously.............
Makes another "typo", and writes a sentence longer than a giraffe's neck without said punctuation.

It's not important, just ignore the post if you feel that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to xShevaa7x For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (04-05-2015)
Old 04-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

As a general rule, you do not supply any information unless its requested.

You open a basic and make sure the account is solid enough to handle said request and generate income.
Old 04-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Should i make a new paypal account?
Old 04-06-2015
Threadstarter  

It seems that pretty much all of my issues stem from paypal
Old 04-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Learn stealth and make 5 stealth accounts - spread sales - never rely only on one combo