eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Feebay..please help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/845-feebay-please-help.html)

vruter 07-30-2007 07:00 PM

Feebay..please help!

I opened a new Ebay account after my old one was suspended. I am getting the following message when I try and list an item.

You can not submit your listing due to the following problems

Attention!
Thank you for participating in global trade on eBay. In order to begin selling your items on eBay sites not associated with your home country, you will need to take a few steps:

1) You will need to have a PayPal account that has been "Verified". Click on your country of eBay registration below to understand how to complete that process.

2) Once you have a PayPal account that is "Verified", please link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account.

If you already have a “Verified” PayPal account, and are still receiving this message, you need to link it to your eBay account. Once you have a verified PayPal account that is linked to your eBay account, you will be able to sell an item on any of eBay's sites worldwide.

For instructions on how to become PayPal Verified or how to link your PayPal account to your eBay account, please click on the site of your eBay registration below:
-------------------------------------------
I AM NOT trying to sell internationally and I live in the USA. Is this something new that ebay is doing? How can I sell on Ebay without lnking my paypal account?

If anyone know why this is happening please let me know!!

Thank you

Chris Hanson 07-30-2007 08:32 PM

What do you mean why is this happening? Did you even read the eamil?? It tells you right in there?

Attention!
Thank you for participating in global trade on eBay. In order to begin selling your items on eBay sites not associated with your home country, you will need to take a few steps:

vruter 07-30-2007 08:48 PM

Mr Hanson

I am not trying to sell internationally. I have opened up many accounts in the past and Ebay has never asked me to link my PayPal and Ebay accounts to sell internationally.

I was wondering if anyone knew why they would just happen to ask for this and what the best solution is?? My paypal account is linked to a suspended account..so I don't want to link that if I don't have to.

I guess I could open another paypal account with the same info as the ebay account and then verify it?

:) You're free to leave!

Chris Hanson 07-30-2007 09:40 PM

Thats what i would suggest

vruter 07-30-2007 11:55 PM

I just want to know if this is hapening to anybody else?

I have never seen this happen before and I just wanted to see if it is happening to other new accounts as well?

Anybody having to link to PayPal regardless if you or selling internationally or not?

FeeBay Balling 07-31-2007 05:53 PM

Vruter... Quick Question.... Are you going thru a proxy to get to the ebay site?

Go to whatismyip and get the ip address they give.

Then go here and enter that ip address in the search to box find out where that ip is listed to. It should show you the state it is coming from.

If you are going thru a proxy and that ip is out of the US then that is why it is happening. Also, If you are out of the US and setup an account as a US resident and are using a proxy then make sure the scripts are disabled so that your under lying ip is not picked up.

Let me know If you are using a proxy, Where are you really located and how/what browsers you are using to access ebagged

FeeBay Balling 07-31-2007 05:55 PM

Hey, Chris how about instead of these quick wit (actually they are not that witty at all) remarks you actually try and help. Don't just post to get your daily postings avg up.

You know there is a saying.... Quality not Quantity is what counts.

vruter 07-31-2007 06:17 PM

I am using AOL 9.0 as a guest. It shows me as being in Virginia...although I am really in TN. I am using the AOL browser. IT is hiding my real ip address. I have no idea what is going on. I do not have anything checked to ship overseas..so I don't know why they want me to link a paypal. Do you have any suggestions? What about a place for instant VCC!

If you can PM me I would be glad to buy you a VCC or whatever for your time. I appreciate you willingness to help me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Tim

FeeBay Balling 07-31-2007 07:09 PM

Vruter,

Go to your My Ebay preferences and under selling and then under shipping check to see if international is checked anywhere. Also in the auction that you are trying to post did you check anything for international? USe the link to view the auction details and make sure in there nothing is checked that the auction being offered is international.

Another note is that in certain categories ebay will limit you selling amounts and ask you to link your ebay account to your paypal account. This is their way of checking information on both accounts. If you have the same exact info for ebay and paypal and that info has never been used by a suspended account you might be fine. Jack on the boards here has done it. BUT if any info matches a suspended account you will be gone, even if the info was deleted from that account.

As far as the VCC thanks for the offer but it is ok... go to simon You want to select the "Simon GiftAccount" you can have them send it by email to the address that you setup with them. It usually takes a day once you start using them. The first time out might be 2 days. Also the information that you are using to buy the cards needs to be real as they might call you to verify your purchase. The "people" that you are sending the VCC to on the other hand does not seem to matter.