eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Got this BLANK limit change meg from ebay. WHat?. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/84890-got-blank-limit-change-meg-ebay-what.html)

Athletichunta 04-18-2015 01:49 AM

Got this BLANK limit change meg from ebay. WHat?.

Your eBay account limits have been changed

"You can now sell up to items monthly and up to monthly. Your limits include both items currently for sale and those already sold this month." There is no number. Is this an ebay glitch?. My limits haven't changed. Or did they ban me... What's going on.. Hrm.
-------------------

Your eBay account limits have been changed

Hello ,
To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience on eBay, we sometimes change limits on accounts. Account limits allow us to learn about your selling activity and to make sure you're adhering to our selling practices policy and performance standards. Limits vary by seller and can change over time.

You can now sell up to items monthly and up to monthly. Your limits include both items currently for sale and those already sold this month.

GhostOfAmazon 04-18-2015 01:53 AM

Re: Got this BLANK limit change meg from ebay. WHat?.

Did you call eBay recently or is this just a random email from out of the blue?

JamesNorth101 04-18-2015 02:36 AM

Just have a look at your sellers limits. Have they increased? If not it may just be a glitch. eBay is full of them!

Athletichunta 04-18-2015 02:37 AM

I called ebay about 4 days regarding a defect. Nothing in regards to get getting my limits raised. I have 4 more items to list before I'm done for the month. Why would that matter tho?. Has this happened to anyone els here?.

Athletichunta 04-18-2015 02:37 AM

Deff. Yeah ebay is a joke. A limit increase would have been nice. Damn

JamesNorth101 04-18-2015 02:46 AM

Really should avoid ever ringing eBay for any reason

Callidus 04-18-2015 03:17 AM

Don't call in, they will look at everything on the account, really isn't worth it.

GreenBean 04-18-2015 03:41 AM

FFS.................. not voices of reason AND sense.

Oh no. What's the forum coming to?

:pound:

Athletichunta 04-18-2015 04:09 AM

Ebay is a joke. If there was a better place to sell I would find it. With how ebay is now banning most sellers they will continue to decline. Their new defect rate is and will hurt them severely. Hopefully enough for new competitors to rise who lack the corruption of fees, regulations and management. Ebay Couldn't be worse even if it were run by the government nowadays. I hear a New CEO is taking over. Hope he abolishes all the unfairness for good.But who knows really.

GhostOfAmazon 04-18-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athletichunta (Post 660419)
Ebay is a joke. If there was a better place to sell I would find it. With how ebay is now banning most sellers they will continue to decline. Their new defect rate is and will hurt them severely. Hopefully enough for new competitors to rise who lack the corruption of fees, regulations and management. Ebay Couldn't be worse even if it were run by the government nowadays. I hear a New CEO is taking over. Hope he abolishes all the unfairness for good.But who knows really.

Have you tried selling on Amazon?

The standards are MUCH higher, but I get about 20% more profit on average than I do on eBay.