Stealth with 0/0 Limits What Am I doing Wrong? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Post Stealth with 0/0 Limits What Am I doing Wrong?

Alright, so I have been trying to make my own stealth account lately, and I haven't had any success. I get the 0/0 limit every time. Here is the steps I take when I make my account, I would appreciate it if you guys can give me some tips on what I am doing wrong.

Phone #: I either use textPlus, or Talkatone apps I tried to use a TracFone once too
VCC: Entropay, I have also tried with Vanilla Mastercards.
Name: Made Up
Address: I tried using businesses/ also looked some foreclosed homes up and used those too.

Here are my steps.
1.) I make a gmail account.
2.) I make a PayPal account, and then I add my VCC (they have never asked me for the two charges, it just adds instantly) from Entropay, confirm email, etc
3.) I make a eBay account. And then I tried making a seller account right away using either PayPal to pay fees or the VCC/ I also tried buying a few cheap items and waiting a few days before making the seller account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%
Default Re: Stealth with 0/0 Limits What Am I doing Wrong?

the phone number will cause issues these apps are abused. Get a tracfone.

and create browsing history, watching, Bidding,
Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 60%
Send a message via Skype™ to sln531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristian View Post
Alright, so I have been trying to make my own stealth account lately, and I haven't had any success. I get the 0/0 limit every time. Here is the steps I take when I make my account, I would appreciate it if you guys can give me some tips on what I am doing wrong.

Phone #: I either use textPlus, or Talkatone apps I tried to use a TracFone once too
VCC: Entropay, I have also tried with Vanilla Mastercards.
Name: Made Up
Address: I tried using businesses/ also looked some foreclosed homes up and used those too.

Here are my steps.
1.) I make a gmail account.
2.) I make a PayPal account, and then I add my VCC (they have never asked me for the two charges, it just adds instantly) from Entropay, confirm email, etc
3.) I make a eBay account. And then I tried making a seller account right away using either PayPal to pay fees or the VCC/ I also tried buying a few cheap items and waiting a few days before making the seller account.

You have problems altogether of what I see so far I will go down the list

Using textplus or talk a tone apps is not the preferable choice this causes many problems! I have had great luck with Tracphone and vanilla visa cards are fine!

Also, if the name is made up you need to use a real physical home address not a business like Mcdonalds or A grocery store because eBay or PayPal will see this!

Here just to name a few things that you need

1. New name and address.
2. New user name on Windows or Mac
3. New IP address.
4. New VCC, New bank account.
5. New email address and phone number.

Last edited by sln531; 04-30-2015 at 12:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sln531 For This Useful Post:
Kristian (04-30-2015)
Old 04-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sln531 View Post
You have many,problems altogether of what I see so far I will go down the list

Using textplus or talk a tone apps is not the preferable choice this causes many problems! I have had great luck with Tracphone and vanilla visa cards are fine!

Also, if the name is made up you need to use a real physical address not a business like Mcdonalds or A grocery store because eBay or PayPal will see this!

Here just to name a few things that you need

1. New name and address.
2. New user name on Windows or Mac
3. New IP address.
4. New VCC, New bank account.
5. New email address and phone number.
Sorry I forgot to mention it, but I do make a new IP address, and user account. I have been very good at maintaining my stealth accounts that I have bought from sellers on the forums, I just have trouble making the accounts.
Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 60%
Send a message via Skype™ to sln531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristian View Post
Sorry I forgot to mention it, but I do make a new IP address, and user account. I have been very good at maintaining my stealth accounts that I have bought from sellers on the forums, I just have trouble making the accounts.
Then I would say its probably coming from the phone service you are using more than anything.
Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 59%
Send a message via Skype™ to Shekibi

Are you clearing your browsing history before you make a fresh account?
Try to get an actual SIM card and only insert it ini your phone every time eBay asks you to confirm your number.
Old 04-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekibi View Post
Are you clearing your browsing history before you make a fresh account?
Try to get an actual SIM card and only insert it ini your phone every time eBay asks you to confirm your number.
I thought you don't have to clear your browsing history when you make a fresh user account on your Mac/PC.
Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 64%

Try to change one thing at a time to see what works so you'll definitely know what the problem is. But yes most likely it's the phone you're using.

The deal that sln531 posted about 99 cent Tracfones is still going on with free overnight shipping (http://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-n...nce-again.html) so that's a good starting point.

Also you have to manually make Paypal charge the VCC. Just adding it does not confirm the address.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plumsake2 For This Useful Post:
Kristian (04-30-2015), sln531 (04-30-2015)
Old 04-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

ebay is on to certain cell phone providers..So tethering and making new accounts is a no go. Hard reset your cable modem and get new Fresh IP's as if you're a regular broadband user..After a longer period of time, may need to switch broadband if ip's don't change much.
Old 04-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
Try to change one thing at a time to see what works so you'll definitely know what the problem is. But yes most likely it's the phone you're using.

The deal that sln531 posted about 99 cent Tracfones is still going on with free overnight shipping (http://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-n...nce-again.html) so that's a good starting point.

Also you have to manually make Paypal charge the VCC. Just adding it does not confirm the address.
How would I go about manually making PayPal charge the VCC? I don't see an option when I click on the card.
Old 04-30-2015

This link should work (WARNING PAYPAL LINK): https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...om=view_limits

You should see an option to confirm the VCC. Click it and that will have them send out the $1.95 test charge. You can use the same link to enter in the 4 digit code when it shows up.

Last edited by plumsake2; 04-30-2015 at 02:02 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plumsake2 For This Useful Post:
Emanresu (05-04-2015), GhostOfAmazon (05-03-2015), Kristian (04-30-2015)
Old 04-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
This link should work (WARNING PAYPAL LINK): https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...om=view_limits

You should see an option to confirm the VCC. Click it and that will have them send out the $1.95 test charge. You can use the same link to enter in the 4 digit code when it shows up.
Thank you soooo much! I just purchased my tracfones, and can't wait to give to another go with this new useful information!
Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 59%
Send a message via Skype™ to Shekibi

You always need to clear the cache/cookies from your system before you register another account. It happened to me; my top rated account got restricted because it got linked through cookies.
I hope I helped.
Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 56%

just get a trackphone this fixed it for me all that online free numbers are all blocked just spend the 5 to 10 bucks.
Old 05-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
just get a trackphone this fixed it for me all that online free numbers are all blocked just spend the 5 to 10 bucks.
Google Voice is free and not blocked. It works for me and many other members have reported success as well.
Old 05-03-2015

Longevity: 54%

Your phone number isn't the issue. The issue is you create the paypal account, turn around and create the ebay account then immediately create the sellers account. Of course you are going to have 0/0 limits.

You need to create the paypal account, WAIT A FEW DAYS until you verify the $1.95 charge. THEN create the ebay account. Search for items, put them on your watch list, place some cheap bids...things that you know you won't win. After a day or two, THEN make your selling account. Do not list an item, just create the selling account and wait for a day or two again. Now list an item...cheap, low risk item. Leave it up for a few days before listing more items.
Old 05-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Google Voice is free and not blocked. It works for me and many other members have reported success as well.
It appears to be hit and miss - why mess with this free over-used service when you can do tracfones for cheap?
Old 05-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

too many variations and not enough numbers for GoogleVoice for my preferences. Ha.
Old 05-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
It appears to be hit and miss - why mess with this free over-used service when you can do tracfones for cheap?
The main flaw with Tracfones in my opinion is that it costs too much money to run multiple stealth accounts and keep the phone #'s "active". eBay may or may not suspend accounts if you don't answer the phone, but it is a GUARANTEE that their policy REQUIRES all members to have a working phone # attached to the account. Google Voice requires NO money, stays active FOREVER for FREE (as long as you use the # at least once per year). Even if you don't have your cell attached, the voicemail aspect will still function, which allows eBay to feel you have an active #. Plus you don't have to keep the phones physically charged, etc.

Quote:
too many variations and not enough numbers for GoogleVoice for my preferences. Ha.
As for the not enough #'s, I pick numbers from BFE places (although I have had success with major cities as well, see my eBay call video with a # from Atlanta)

Bottom line: It costs money to keep multiple eBay accounts with ACTIVE lines via Tracfones.

Before someone starts a flame-war again....this is what works for ME, personally. Your mileage may vary. Please research pros and cons of any stealth method you consider and use your own best judgement. No one can tell you what method is best for YOU.

That's all, folks!
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfebay View Post
Your phone number isn't the issue. The issue is you create the paypal account, turn around and create the ebay account then immediately create the sellers account. Of course you are going to have 0/0 limits.

You need to create the paypal account, WAIT A FEW DAYS until you verify the $1.95 charge. THEN create the ebay account. Search for items, put them on your watch list, place some cheap bids...things that you know you won't win. After a day or two, THEN make your selling account. Do not list an item, just create the selling account and wait for a day or two again. Now list an item...cheap, low risk item. Leave it up for a few days before listing more items.
That's not necessarily true - I always create the Paypal + eBay account within minutes of each other (sometimes confirming the $1.95 charge before creating the eBay, sometimes not because some VCCs that I use takes a few days for the charge to show up). And I never create buyer accounts, I create seller accounts right off the bat without any sort of history.

Of course, what you mentioned is very good advise - it is best to build history by watching items and bidding on items, but it's not a requirement before turning the account into a seller account.

0/0 limits this time of the year is a sign that eBay doesn't particularly like something you used during account creation. It could be just about anything, which is why anyone getting these 0/0 limits on a consistent basis has to try to change 1 thing at a time to isolate the issue and properly fix it.
The Following User Says Thank You to plumsake2 For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (05-04-2015)