Ipad stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-06-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Ipad stealth

Was wondering if I can use my ipad to open a new stealth account. Never logged in or used the ebay app on there before. Can I use the ipad connected to the wifi in my house?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Ipad stealth

has the wifi's IP Address in your house been linked to a suspended Ebay account?
Old 05-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthzadar View Post
Was wondering if I can use my ipad to open a new stealth account. Never logged in or used the ebay app on there before. Can I use the ipad connected to the wifi in my house?
You can use an Ipad but if you plan to use the same IP that has been used then your back to square one. We don't recommend using the Apps...period.
Old 05-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Im not 100% sure that I logged on this ip address but since I have uverse I cannot change my ip address. Is there any way I can change it?
Old 05-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Phone Tethering Works great.

does your U-verse bring the Modem/Router Duo box?......Or do you plug in your own router to the modem?
Old 05-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Im not 100% sure that I logged on this ip address but since I have uverse I cannot change my ip address. Is there any way I can change it?
If you have that doubt, avoid the ebay app.

Options exist though.
Old 05-07-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

I also have uverse. Unplugging and restarting the modem will change your ip address. I did it. I also use a $20.00 router between my computer and uverse;unplugging and restarting it will also change tthe ip address. I did a cmd and ipconfig to check it out. I am also investigating "Disconnect Desktop" Its an add-on that routs all your internet to a VPN server;it also speeds up you browsing quit a bit. It is $5.00 a month cancel anytime service. NB I have not tried it on ebay yet.
Old 05-07-2015
Threadstarter  

try seeing if it changed on IPBurger. Thats where I am getting the problem
Old 05-07-2015
Threadstarter  

Also the ipad was never used for ebay I would just use the safari for ebay. My only concern is I use the wifi on the ipad which is connect to the wifi on my computer where I got my account suspended. Do that matter since my ipad has a ip address that has never been used or will it use my wireless ip address?
Old 05-07-2015

Safari is on your iPad therefore you used your iPad for ebay, so there will be traces of your banned ebay account on the iPad, you cannot use safari for something without links being left on your ipad, that the way it is. So you need to be concerned about that as well.
Old 05-07-2015

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Also the ipad was never used for ebay I would just use the safari for ebay. My only concern is I use the wifi on the ipad which is connect to the wifi on my computer where I got my account suspended. Do that matter since my ipad has a ip address that has never been used or will it use my wireless ip address?
I use my IPad now to operate all my accounts, I may also use my PC and Laptop sometimes but I log in from my IPAD

Download the app "Switch" is is great with stealth, you can create about 14 user accounts , label them , and have your email and password for your accounts there for each account so u can copy and paste to log in each account

Switch browsers are great, whatever settings they have its the best, I rarely have any security issues when operation on my IPad using Switch, but if I log in with Firefox on my computer , sometimes I need to get a code or something

You just need to figure out how you are going to get a new IP and use that with your IPAD

If your changing your home internet IP and turning on Wifi to access internet from your iPad, than make sure the IP your using is good before logging in your account

And log every IP, IF YOUR iPad has cellular, than it will be a lot easier for you.

If it's Verizon than you will be in great shape, they have the largest IP pool, so if u are getting Internet from your iPad, make sure in settings turn wifi off and to change your IP turn off and On cellular and you will pick up a new IP, just make sure you check it changed

ATT IS the second best and than T-Mobile and Sprint , the IPS WILL not change as easily, u will need to turn cellular off sometimes for 30-40 seconds or longer before switching on to get a new one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (05-08-2015), secret storm (08-31-2015)
Old 05-07-2015

Longevity: 58%

Does Switch work with iPad with IOS7 or IOS8? Looks promising and I can use it for sure but there haven't been any updates on the software since 2013.
Old 05-07-2015
Threadstarter  

If i purchase a hotspot connect it to my ipad and use that internet I should be fine with creating a stealth account? The ipad has never been used for ebay it only has been connected to my house wifi where an account was suspended. But I will receive a new ip address with the hotspot so I think I should be fine. What you guys think?
Old 05-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
I use my IPad now to operate all my accounts, I may also use my PC and Laptop sometimes but I log in from my IPAD
How are you printing labels?
Old 05-07-2015
Threadstarter  

I just write out the address on the box I dont print labels.
Old 05-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
I just write out the address on the box I dont print labels.
not an option for volume of any kind. That is why I am curious how Mr. Shark is printing his labels.
Old 05-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
not an option for volume of any kind. That is why I am curious how Mr. Shark is printing his labels.
"PRINTER PRO" App works great with that App there are so many different options you can do to print , i can print out normal multiple labels , the APP is the best
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
yankee (05-08-2015)
Old 05-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startacus View Post
Does Switch work with iPad with IOS7 or IOS8? Looks promising and I can use it for sure but there haven't been any updates on the software since 2013.
I have an iPad Air and Mini works great on both with the
A test software installed
Old 08-31-2015

Longevity: 93%

i have downloaded switch along with iPview.

i'm away for a month and was having to take a laptop and iPad but now i have switch i am hoping this will work just as well. happy

Quote:

Download the app "Switch" is is great with stealth, you can create about 14 user accounts , label them , and have your email and password for your accounts there for each account so u can copy and paste to log in each account

Switch browsers are great, whatever settings they have its the best, I rarely have any security issues when operation on my IPad using Switch, but if I log in with Firefox on my computer , sometimes I need to get a code or something

You just need to figure out how you are going to get a new IP and use that with your IPAD

If your changing your home internet IP and turning on Wifi to access internet from your iPad, than make sure the IP your using is good before logging in your account

And log every IP, IF YOUR iPad has cellular, than it will be a lot easier for you.

If it's Verizon than you will be in great shape, they have the largest IP pool, so if u are getting Internet from your iPad, make sure in settings turn wifi off and to change your IP turn off and On cellular and you will pick up a new IP, just make sure you check it changed

ATT IS the second best and than T-Mobile and Sprint , the IPS WILL not change as easily, u will need to turn cellular off sometimes for 30-40 seconds or longer before switching on to get a new one
Old 08-31-2015

Longevity: 73%

Quote:

So doing what you said you have never had any type of cookie or flash trail from Ebay or Paypal that has linked and baned you in the past shark?

Thanks
Old 08-31-2015

Longevity: 59%
Send a message via Skype™ to Shekibi

Yes you can but try to get a VPN for ipad, it will be dedicated to that stealth account and they're really easy to use. Good luck.
Old 08-31-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret storm View Post
So doing what you said you have never had any type of cookie or flash trail from Ebay or Paypal that has linked and baned you in the past shark?

Thanks
No linking using switch, when I started using it a couple years ago I emailed the developer prior and he assured me that each browser that you create under the SWITCH app will contain its own data and cookies and will not be shared to the other browsers

And now it's been a couple years + of operating many accounts and switch does work each browser is separate from each other so no linking occurs

Just make sure to change and log IPS so your not using the same ones across multiple accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
Sausage (08-31-2015)