eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   "Your payment cannot be processed at this time" (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/85848-your-payment-cannot-processed-time.html)

Omgoozle 05-18-2015 09:02 AM

"Your payment cannot be processed at this time"

Hi -

So every time I try to pay for an item using my paypal balance, I get this error message:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2cf34eg.png

The balance is in the hundreds, and has been slowly gaining for the last several months. There are no holds or issues with the account.

Does anyone know how to get around this error message?

It keeps telling me to use a different payment method, but the $10 off coupon that eB sent me (and that I'm trying to use) requires that I use PP to checkout.

:mad:
Goozle

Bunneh 05-18-2015 09:04 AM

Re: "Your payment cannot be processed at this time"

I have had that a few times on accounts, it is a 'soft limit' that paypal use to protect themselves i guess, but it seems t go away after 24 hours from first try.

A bit longer if you are using the 'send money' button.

Omgoozle 05-18-2015 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 670411)
I have had that a few times on accounts, it is a 'soft limit' that paypal use to protect themselves i guess, but it seems t go away after 24 hours from first try.

A bit longer if you are using the 'send money' button.

I'm buying on eB tho (o_O)

Bunneh 05-18-2015 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omgoozle (Post 670416)
I'm buying on eB tho (o_O)

Yes i know that's what i was talking about lol..
It takes 24 hours for it to go away usually.

miketyson 05-18-2015 11:59 AM

I had this problem with certain vcc and vba. Do you have both on there. One time I didn't have vcc then I added it and then account worked.

burfeci 05-19-2015 02:33 AM

Sometimes if it do not get away after 24 hours, need to call to paypal.

shekar4evr 05-19-2015 04:27 AM

this happened to me a month ago and still exists!
I wanted to send refund to a buyer in Russia!
As per Indian RBI rules, PayPal balance is withdrawn automatically every morning, hence i couldn't keep money in my paypal account, This buyer contacted me and said the items were not satisfactory!
I have to give refund by clicking "send payment" and when tried to do, it shows the same message.
Contacted ebay through mail and Facebook, Got a reply stating it's for security reason and should go away in 24 hrs!

It's been month and still there.

P.S how did i refund money to my buyer?
Every time some one buys on ebay, the money stays in my paypal account for 24hrs, so in that way i can able to issue refund with out clicking "send payment" as the enough refund money is there in my paypal account and i don't have to debit it from my bank or card linked to paypal :D

Omgoozle 05-19-2015 11:52 AM

Update - its 24 hours later and still not letting me buy.

I think it's probably the VCC, as I rarely keep mine updated.

BiN4RY 05-19-2015 11:56 AM

The wait will be going to take a lot longer if you keep trying, because Paypal will increase the wait duration when you try too many times. If you see this message, come back in 24 hours. If persists, come back in 2-3 days. IF it's still there, you need to call paypal.

shekar4evr 05-19-2015 02:35 PM

Ok,

just an hour ago it worked for me.
i did send money to a customer in Canada and it worked with out any problems.
I got debited from my bank directly.

plumsake2 05-19-2015 04:01 PM

Do you have a VBA on the account? And if so, what bank?

IIRC, using certain VBAs (like CapOne360) causes a multitude of problems, including mysteriously not being able to buy things.

pennslmmer 05-20-2015 02:35 PM

had this on many of my accounts... i had to call in for all of them in order for that error to be lifted.

Bunneh 05-20-2015 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shekar4evr (Post 670615)
this happened to me a month ago and still exists!
I wanted to send refund to a buyer in Russia!
As per Indian RBI rules, PayPal balance is withdrawn automatically every morning, hence i couldn't keep money in my paypal account, This buyer contacted me and said the items were not satisfactory!
I have to give refund by clicking "send payment" and when tried to do, it shows the same message.
Contacted ebay through mail and Facebook, Got a reply stating it's for security reason and should go away in 24 hrs!

It's been month and still there.

P.S how did i refund money to my buyer?
Every time some one buys on ebay, the money stays in my paypal account for 24hrs, so in that way i can able to issue refund with out clicking "send payment" as the enough refund money is there in my paypal account and i don't have to debit it from my bank or card linked to paypal :D

To be able to refund a buyer the money has to be in your paypal BALANCE. You cannot refund from your card or bank account any more.
If you are using the send money option.

usastrat 05-20-2015 08:35 PM

I got that a lot. Did you link your bank and confirm your credit card? I did all that and still had to call PayPal. They were like "everything is confirmed and looks OK" and whatever they did let the payment go through. I've never had it go away on it's own. This was on a new account so I was able to call and act like I've never used PayPal before. I would just call. Then you will know. I wasn't asked any verification questions except the standard questions at the beginning to verify you are the account owner.

shekar4evr 05-21-2015 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 671028)
To be able to refund a buyer the money has to be in your paypal BALANCE. You cannot refund from your card or bank account any more.
If you are using the send money option.

Yes, even sending payment to other paypal id was not possible for me a month ago.
couple of days ago, i am able to do it.

I clicked send money option, and entered buyers email and it went through. A month ago, i am unable to do this.