eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Selling on ebay.com (usa) from europe. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/86445-selling-ebay-com-usa-europe.html)

Ganz 06-07-2015 06:33 PM

Selling on ebay.com (usa) from europe.

Hello, i never got limited or something but for some reason ebay doesn't alllow me to sell in usa.

So i want an ebay account + paypal account that i can sell with on ebay.com and ship in USA.

What do i need for this? Where can i buy this?
And how can i cashout from paypal?

ebay.com.usa

MM78 06-07-2015 06:39 PM

Re: Selling on ebay.com (usa) from europe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ganz (Post 675853)
Hello, i never got limited or something but for some reason ebay doesn't alllow me to sell in usa.

There might be some series of things that might be needed in order to sell to USA, such as a certain number of positive feedbacks, etc. Might want to ask your Countries Ebay on what is needed to sell in USA.

Quote:

So i want an ebay account + paypal account that i can sell with on ebay.com and ship in USA.

What do i need for this?
Well, you can make your own but you would need the following:
1. Valid Address
2. Valid Working Phone Number
3. VCC
4. Bank/VBA

Quote:

Where can i buy this?
If you want to buy one please visit the Aspkin Marketplace and contact any of the Verified Account Sellers.

Quote:

And how can i cashout from paypal?
The only trully best method is by USA Bank Account. Sending funds between PayPals will cause issues in the long run.

Also, if your selling in US Ebay and shipping from your Country.....Ebay will consider this DropShipping and will not like it too much, especially on a brand new account.

rsot 06-07-2015 07:26 PM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you learn stealth - either create or speak to sellers here

Ganz 06-08-2015 06:33 AM

Thanks guys, and if i make a belgian ebay account. Can i sell on ebay.com and ship within usa only then?

I basically have someone ship stuff from usa within usa and i just want to create the listings and cashout the money.

ilcarletto 06-08-2015 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ganz (Post 675996)
Thanks guys, and if i make a belgian ebay account. Can i sell on ebay.com and ship within usa only then?

I basically have someone ship stuff from usa within usa and i just want to create the listings and cashout the money.

Yes, I guess that for a Belgian account, like I have for my IT ones, you need to have at least 10 positive feedbacks as seller and the account has to be aged 90 days from your first successfull sale before selling on other platforms like .com or .co.uk.

Lancelot 06-08-2015 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 675855)
The only trully best method is by USA Bank Account. Sending funds between PayPals will cause issues in the long run.

I am planning to send funds between paypal accounts after I started selling,
thanks for the info :)
but a USA bank account even thought I am not from US :(
however, can I use the one that payoneer is providing?