eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Can Ebay link us by doing the following...................... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/86732-can-ebay-link-us-doing-following.html)

secret storm 06-17-2015 02:28 AM

Can Ebay link us by doing the following......................

Im wanting to know if Ebay can link and ban us by our block bidder list's?

Do you guys block every single buyer that has done you wrong on every single account that you own and sell on?

I need to know this because i'm kinda paranoid that Ebay will link me from same account activity from having hundreds of the same blocked members acrossed all of my accounts.

Speeder33 06-17-2015 02:41 AM

Re: Can Ebay link us by doing the following......................

This has been talked about before. I don't know if there is any definitive proof, but ebay is fully capable of comparing blocked members lists. Play it safe, don't risk your accounts like this. Bad transactions are apart of using ebay.

gcman 06-17-2015 07:26 AM

Im doing it for a few years....... never problems had.
I have a general list of all the users with whom have had bad experiences.
And I add all users in my differents ebay accounts (blocked list)
I never had any problems so far. In the list I add the ebay nick (and in case change nick) also i add the email.

wtfebay 06-17-2015 09:15 AM

This has been discussed. While they COULD probably link you, its not likely. I have the same exact block list across all of my accounts. Each time I update the list with a name, I add it to all other accounts. Never had a single issue.

isitworththestress 06-17-2015 10:59 AM

Ebay could do a lot of things to stop you but seem happy to scrape along on the basics. So i have never seen a problem doing this.

revenge 06-18-2015 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret storm (Post 678360)
Im wanting to know if Ebay can link and ban us by our block bidder list's?

Do you guys block every single buyer that has done you wrong on every single account that you own and sell on?

I need to know this because i'm kinda paranoid that Ebay will link me from same account activity from having hundreds of the same blocked members acrossed all of my accounts.

Yes, they can.

jeffweico 06-18-2015 03:06 PM

I wouldn't do this.

What I do is to keep a list of bad customers, including their eBay ID, name, address, email address and why they are on my list. A few of the bad ones I block on accounts selling items similar to the ones they were banned because of.

For the bad customers who are not absolutely terrible, I just run them against my daily shipment list. If I find one - which is VERY RARE - I hold the order and I don't ship it if I feel there could be another problem. In this case, I just wait until they say they never received it and issue a refund with an apology.

Again, these things happen very rarely and sometimes I have to decide "on the fly" what I will do. It depends on the situation.

But I hate the idea of risking accounts by sharing blocked bidders lists between them. There is a HIGH RISK, in my opinion, that it could become an issue if a HUMAN were to review my accounts for possible links.

secret storm 06-20-2015 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfebay (Post 678415)
This has been discussed. While they COULD probably link you, its not likely. I have the same exact block list across all of my accounts. Each time I update the list with a name, I add it to all other accounts. Never had a single issue.

Thats good to know wtfebay will you please give me a ballpark on how many total are in your block bidder list?

Also how many accounts total do you have with all of the exact blocked members thats acrossed all of your accounts? And how long have you had so many of the same members blocked?