my story with real account and stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default my story with real account and stealth account

I have a story maybe many of you have been gone through with. It tells me only one thing, do not share/use your friends account, go sell on your own stealth accounts!

I met this pretty Indonesian girl 15 years ago in a China club, she is married with a rich German, have one kid, no work, go out party every night. Friendship starts with lots of parties. Then I saw her start cheating, divorced, gave up the kids, married with that young guy, moved to Dubai, had one more kid, I went to Dubai visit her, life wasn't so good, he started cheating, gave her less and less money, everything turned into a nightmare for her, after I left, she divorced again, took the second kid move to Munich, take 2000$ every month for her and kid's life from the second husband. Still no working.

I met her last summer when I was in Munich, she looked miserable and desperate, after so many years it's sad to see her running life in such bad suitation, she asked me if she can join my business. I have my retail business for years on my own website and stealth accounts. So I think ok, if I can help that's fine.

We stared the business. She use her UK bf ID to create a real account, consider she doesn't have enough funds, I told her I will pay for all the cost and shipping first, she can give me back when we receive money.

Everything goes all right.

I even took off listings on my stealth accounts to make sure her store look unique as those products are the same.

After 4 months running it, when I said to her, let's cash out the money in paypal, we had a look at the account book, there're around 3000£, I spent 2000£ on cost and shipping, it's a very easy counting work. She will need to give me 2500£ in total.

And she disappear.

The last email I received from her is this afternoon, telling me I'm a liar that she worked for 4 months only have 500£...So she will keep those 3000£ because that's what she earned.

Now she holds all the money and left me an empty wallet.

15 years of friendship... for 3000£, it's vulnerable.

So I go back to my stealth accounts today and called to raise limit, 100-200/5000-10000, nice job.

See it's not that difficult to run stealth, it's even safer.

Totally in love with stealth.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-24-2015
dbhana121

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: my story with real account and stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
I have a story maybe many of you have been gone through with. It tells me only one thing, do not share/use your friends account, go sell on your own stealth accounts!

I met this pretty Indonesian girl 15 years ago in a China club, she is married with a rich German, have one kid, no work, go out party every night. Friendship starts with lots of parties. Then I saw her start cheating, divorced, gave up the kids, married with that young guy, moved to Dubai, had one more kid, I went to Dubai visit her, life wasn't so good, he started cheating, gave her less and less money, everything turned into a nightmare for her, after I left, she divorced again, took the second kid move to Munich, take 2000$ every month for her and kid's life from the second husband. Still no working.

I met her last summer when I was in Munich, she looked miserable and desperate, after so many years it's sad to see her running life in such bad suitation, she asked me if she can join my business. I have my retail business for years on my own website and stealth accounts. So I think ok, if I can help that's fine.

We stared the business. She use her UK bf ID to create a real account, consider she doesn't have enough funds, I told her I will pay for all the cost and shipping first, she can give me back when we receive money.

I even took off listings on my stealth accounts to make sure her store look unique as those products are the same.

After 4 months running it, when I said to her, let's cash out the money in paypal, we had a look at the account book, there're around 3000£, I spent 2000£ on cost and shipping, it's a very easy counting work. She will need to give me 2500£ in total.

And she disappear.

The last email I received from her is this afternoon, telling me I'm a liar that she worked for 4 months only have 500£...So she will keep those 3000£ because that's what she earned.

So I go back to my stealth accounts today and called to raise limit, 100-200/5000-10000, nice job.

Bad luck, some people would do anything to get money even if it means 15 years of friendship.
Old 06-24-2015

Longevity: 53%

So you trusted a girl who cheated on her husband?

Sorry man, but you gotta be smarter than that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickh04 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (06-26-2015), james13v (06-29-2015)
Old 06-24-2015

Longevity: 73%

There are a few keywords here that i cant believe didnt ring alarm bells!

Cheating, cheating whilst married, club chick, being given Money, Not Working

and you still wanted to do business with her?????????
Old 06-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restriction View Post
There are a few keywords here that i cant believe didnt ring alarm bells!

Cheating, cheating whilst married, club chick, being given Money, Not Working

and you still wanted to do business with her?????????
If I say it didn't ring the bell it's lie.

But that's how she treat man, what I saw last summer in Germany is a sad single mother, no money, no life. I thought if I could help her then she can help herself on this business and in another hand help me but to be honest there's not so much I need her help.

Sympathetic is a nice but ironic thing
Old 06-25-2015

Longevity: 52%

look man, When our parents sent us to school and collage they paid money to make us educational, smart and experienced...
Now we all pay money to that big school ( LIFE ) to learn more and get smarter..
Consider that as school fee...
Most important, do not lose that good side in you that helping people only be more careful next time.
Old 06-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by feadup View Post
look man, When our parents sent us to school and collage they paid money to make us educational, smart and experienced...
Now we all pay money to that big school ( LIFE ) to learn more and get smarter..
Consider that as school fee...
Most important, do not lose that good side in you that helping people only be more careful next time.

Thank you! That's exactly what I am felling right now... just like a donate or school fee.

Good thing is the stealth accounts are much safer than any kind of personal account doesn't matter it belongs to your family member or friends.

Will call for another raise tonight.
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Five minutes of my life I will never regain.

Sorry but

Next.........
Old 06-25-2015

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post

And she disappear.

You're hard headed sucker for love. I would assume you had no friends at that time because anyone could at least seen that coming and snapped you back into reality.

She must be a very good ... love sucker, lol.
Old 06-25-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge View Post
You're hard headed sucker for love. I would assume you had no friends at that time because anyone could at least seen that coming and snapped you back into reality.

Having friends or not it has nothing to do with it, The guy acted out of his manhood, he should get a respect for that, not his mistake that the other part was not good enough.
Old 06-25-2015

Quote:
Having friends or not it has nothing to do with it, The guy acted out of his manhood, he should get a respect for that, not his mistake that the other part was not good enough.
How would you know. I almost married a woman with 4 kids 10 years ago until my friends & family helped me clear my thoughts. What are friends for? I have real friends and we look out for each other.

You get respect when you think with your head and not with your manhood. Things like that is what happen when you think with your manhood. Where's the respect in that? Got suckered not once, not twice but three times. Much respect for that?

I'm not a mama's boy but I'm sure my dad would had seen that coming also. He gave the best advice when it came to dating and marriage. I been happy married for 5 yrs because I didn't let my manhood and some alcohol make the decisions for me. I control my destiny every time I make an important decision.

When your surrounded with people who make good rational decision you can pick up also. It's contiguous.
The Following User Says Thank You to revenge For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (06-26-2015)
Old 06-25-2015

Revenge, your story full of manhood, you are a father who is handling 4 kids and a wife , I know how hard it is to keep a family like this solid and keep going with it..

from my point of view, Manhood it is the good side in any man, makes you take care of your family, how hard life could be, and makes you help others regardless them situation.

Your golden advice came from your father not from your friends, you can have many friends and still make mistakes if you listen only to yourself..

each one of us has a unique situation, so it is pretty fast and presume that the this guy has or has no friends!!

Again, if a man choose to do the right thing, then he gain respect, YES he must be careful, but who did not make a mistake like this?

Quote:
How would you know. I almost married a woman with 4 kids 10 years ago until my friends & family helped me clear my thoughts. What are friends for? I have real friends and we look out for each other.

You get respect when you think with your head and not with your manhood. Things like that is what happen when you think with your manhood. Where's the respect in that? Got suckered not once, not twice but three times. Much respect for that?

I'm not a mama's boy but I'm sure my dad would had seen that coming also. He gave the best advice when it came to dating and marriage. I been happy married for 5 yrs because I didn't let my manhood and some alcohol make the decisions for me. I control my destiny every time I make an important decision.

When your surrounded with people who make good rational decision you can pick up also. It's contiguous.
Old 06-25-2015

Quote:
Revenge, your story full of manhood, you are a father who is handling 4 kids and a wife , I know how hard it is to keep a family like this solid and keep going with it..

from my point of view, Manhood it is the good side in any man, makes you take care of your family, how hard life could be, and makes you help others regardless them situation.

Your golden advice came from your father not from your friends, you can have many friends and still make mistakes if you listen only to yourself..

each one of us has a unique situation, so it is pretty fast and presume that the this guy has or has no friends!!

Again, if a man choose to do the right thing, then he gain respect, YES he must be careful, but who did not make a mistake like this?
You have poor reading skills. I don't even have kids nor did I say that. I decided not to read your entire post after you said I have 4 kids, lol. Go back to school.
Old 06-25-2015

Quote:
You have poor reading skills. I don't even have kids nor did I say that. I decided not to read your entire post after you said I have 4 kids, lol. Go back to school.
very funny, some people like you not worth even a reply
Old 06-25-2015

Quote:
very funny, some people like you not worth even a reply
Let's see about that. I'll keep it short that way you don't have to struggle with your reading skills.... I hope that wasn't worth a reply.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Revenge

Last edited by revenge; 06-25-2015 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Rough to hear OP but it seems like you have moved on
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
likefrasers (06-26-2015)
Old 06-25-2015

Longevity: 57%

All we really want to know is did you get to have sex with this woman you were chasing around the world?
Old 06-25-2015

Longevity: 51%

ikr, you sure one of dem kids aint yours? :D
Old 06-25-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by doL View Post
ikr, you sure one of dem kids aint yours? :D
Lol, :D positive.
Old 06-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:

The time I met her is the moment I just arriving in that city, so no, I don't have any friends at the moment, that's how we met but I left her world after 3 months as I have much better things to do. I think I was doing all those things now for an old good favour. That's all. If feels painful though, right now. Lesson learned.
The Following User Says Thank You to likefrasers For This Useful Post:
revenge (06-26-2015)
Old 06-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Rough to hear OP but it seems like you have moved on
I have a capability can recover fast. And, I am thinking now, why SHOULD i share my profit with her, I must be either too kind or too stupid, or both. :D
Old 06-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrandleww View Post
All we really want to know is did you get to have sex with this woman you were chasing around the world?

Sorry I'm a straight woman, she was a friend...