eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   a small glimmer of hope lol (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/87352-small-glimmer-hope-lol.html)

yankee 07-10-2015 07:25 AM

a small glimmer of hope lol

I called paypal about a limited account. Paypal told me that ebay owned paypal and ebay told paypal to hold funds/limit the account.

Also, paypal was not able to see directly into what the issue was at ebay and the very nice lady said this was new.

She explained that paypal and ebay as of the 20th of this month will no longer operate that way and paypal will make its own decisions from that point. That paypal will not longer be told to limit good standing account just because ebay no longer wants to do business.

Now we all know that is not the truth but we will see! haha

sln531 07-10-2015 10:35 AM

Re: a small glimmer of hope lol

If something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is but this would be great if this is how it's going to actually work from here on out.

slokor 07-10-2015 10:35 AM

Yeah nice stories on the part of paypal about how things will work soon.
Ill believe it when I see it.

smitheym 07-10-2015 04:55 PM

That would be SO AWESOME!!!!!!! Paypal is my BIGGEST ISSUE! Thanks for sharing! :)

dealagreeproceed 07-10-2015 05:19 PM

LIES LIES N MORE LIES! SCOUNDRELS!:nono:

jeffweico 07-10-2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 684075)
She explained that paypal and ebay as of the 20th of this month will no longer operate that way and paypal will make its own decisions from that point. That paypal will not longer be told to limit good standing account just because ebay no longer wants to do business.

You know what? You never know. When they become two separate companies, they will have two separate agendas, two separate plans. And they very well MAY decide that it is not in their best interests to get rid of every account holder that eBay has a problem with.

PayPal is trying to expand into retail and on the web. It used to be that if your eBay account was limited, your PayPal account would follow shortly thereafter. But these days not everybody who has an eBay account shut down is losing their PayPal account.

So there MAY be some reason for hope...

123 07-10-2015 11:57 PM

That would be awesome indeed, and could totally see that being the case if their truly going to operate as separate companies, one shouldn't rely on the other as to which customers it should keep or do away with

webmillions 07-11-2015 12:56 AM

Ive had way more issues with Paypal than I ever had with Ebay. Believe me, Paypal operates by their own policies and procedures and they arent getting better, they are getting worse. I was with them Eleven years and I could do anything I wanted but I still had to call them almost everyday. Anytime someone who works in the same building can get limited because they share one single piece of info or whatever with another colleague, the totalitarian state has begun and it's time for the Capitalists to roast the company. I called Google today and recommended they implement a gift card buy back program that offers cash to any gift card you add to your google wallet so they can compete with coinstar and all these online gift card traders. I did not fail to drive home that they are no where near competing with paypal and they need to get on it. Google wallet has the best customer service in the world with an obsolete debit card. They arent tied to anyone yet. But Im praying =)

Speeder33 07-11-2015 04:42 AM

This would be great news, but I never believe what a rep tells me. There seems to be so much misinformation/lack of training among them

Haidukken 07-11-2015 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 684264)
You know what? You never know. When they become two separate companies, they will have two separate agendas, two separate plans.

Again, you've hit the nail on the head.

:amen:

rsot 07-11-2015 07:57 AM

We can only wait and see what happens after the projected date of separation...

eternity4u 07-11-2015 10:32 AM

Nice one Yankee.

But each time a eBay or PayPal say something out of thier mouths usually is BS

Sorry for my language.

These untrained customers service agents are truly the worst customers service agents I have encountered in any company I have dealt with.

Smoothness 07-11-2015 03:02 PM

well i had an ebay limited due to need of invoices. but paypal still elts me send invoices to clients. so ive done business with most of the trusted clients thru email. ebay cant say anything bout it

yankee 07-11-2015 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoothness (Post 684404)
well i had an ebay limited due to need of invoices. but paypal still elts me send invoices to clients. so ive done business with most of the trusted clients thru email. ebay cant say anything bout it

ebay CAN but hasn't.

Smoothness 07-11-2015 05:04 PM

ebay can suck it lol

Knotorious 07-13-2015 07:14 PM

nice bit of info. One can only hope ...

solefoodbk 07-13-2015 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 684075)
I called paypal about a limited account. Paypal told me that ebay owned paypal and ebay told paypal to hold funds/limit the account.

Also, paypal was not able to see directly into what the issue was at ebay and the very nice lady said this was new.

NICE post! Good news.

solefoodbk 07-13-2015 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sln531 (Post 684117)
If something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is but this would be great if this is how it's going to actually work from here on out.

We know they're separate companies so its makes perfect sense.

They became separate for a reason......

oompaloompa 07-14-2015 01:20 PM

never thought they did tell each other to closedown....we are always getting posts saying
'my paypal is dead but my ebay is still running' or viceversa, and that has been my experience, when I have lost an ebay or a paypal, its counterpart has always been fine...I have tons of paypals with naru ebays and these paypals are peachy for off-ebay shiz........as far as an ebay without a paypal, they are less useful, although quite good for a bit of nefarious bidding....

yankee 07-14-2015 01:31 PM

I can say without any doubt, ebay told paypal to hold funds on this account. Paypal had no idea what the issue is or why ebay still says they had a problem. Still to this day I can not withdraw because ebay says there is a problem and paypal can not confirm although there is no problems on paypal.
only five more months to wait to get my $1900+

oompaloompa 07-14-2015 01:37 PM

sure holds maybe, limiting or shutting down, not seen it myself...

solefoodbk 07-14-2015 02:04 PM

$1900+?????

You should ask them for the interest too! lol