eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Ebay identity cant be verified (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/87764-ebay-identity-cant-verified.html)

last3379 07-28-2015 02:52 AM

Re: Ebay identity cant be verified

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 689022)
It's no problem. Most likely they will say "Your ID can't be verified, you need to fax in a license". Say ok, then hang up. Verify your PayPal (bank account, credit card, etc) then call again and say the LAST rep told you you needed to verify it so eBay could "Verify" your identity. Keep insisting this is what the last rep said, until they check and un- suspend your account. :thumb:

lol I like your trickery Ghost :hail:

EG6 07-28-2015 04:58 AM

haist82 did you made a call what did they say?

Ghost the wise men

GhostOfAmazon 07-28-2015 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by last3379 (Post 689645)
lol I like your trickery Ghost :hail:

Ahh, I'm not really all that clever. I learned that a rep told me that I needed to add my verified PayPal so eBay could confirm my identity. Ever since, I've used that excuse/tactic when my new accounts are suspended shortly after opening. :thumb:

haist82 07-28-2015 11:51 PM

yes i called in today and they said they cant verify my identity and my account is suspended indefinitely...
waiting on my tracfones now...
Im a rookie so I wasted a bank account...
live and learn)

GhostOfAmazon 07-28-2015 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haist82 (Post 689910)
yes i called in today and they said they cant verify my identity and my account is suspended indefinitely...
waiting on my tracfones now...
Im a rookie so I wasted a bank account...
live and learn)

Just call in again after attaching a verified paypal account and keep insisting the LAST rep said you needed a verified paypal account to "confirm your identity".

haist82 07-29-2015 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 689911)
Just call in again after attaching a verified paypal account and keep insisting the LAST rep said you needed a verified paypal account to "confirm your identity".

I will try that trick. Thank you!

GhostOfAmazon 07-29-2015 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haist82 (Post 689921)
I will try that trick. Thank you!

NP. Just keep insisting. Sometimes the reps are stubborn. Be very insistent and don't take no for an answer. :)

EG6 07-29-2015 01:41 AM

Hey Ghost, i have a question for you

I called to PP for adding bank account many times on my stealths. I always use Payoneer, and PP doesnt accept payoneer, so i always tell them that it is actuall bank account.And sometimes it work and they add it, but sometimes they ask for bank statement i always say ok i will send it to you, hung up and continue on with other account because i know that one is wasted.
-My question is do you think if i call in again and other rep will answer, will he/she able to add bank account for me? or they keep records of who called and what they said?

GhostOfAmazon 07-29-2015 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EG6 (Post 689951)
Hey Ghost, i have a question for you

I called to PP for adding bank account many times on my stealths. I always use Payoneer, and PP doesnt accept payoneer, so i always tell them that it is actuall bank account.And sometimes it work and they add it, but sometimes they ask for bank statement i always say ok i will send it to you, hung up and continue on with other account because i know that one is wasted.
-My question is do you think if i call in again and other rep will answer, will he/she able to add bank account for me? or they keep records of who called and what they said?

I never really have any issues with PayPal (other than the occasional limitation) so I have very little experience with their customer support.

If it's worked in the past, it's definitely worth a shot. Even if they do keep records/notes, it won't harm anything to call and ask another rep. :thumb:

rsot 07-29-2015 04:07 AM

If you get a bad rep, you can call back too for a diff agent

haist82 08-02-2015 02:42 PM

so I gave up on that account after a few calls.
Opened up 2 new this time with trackfones and one of them got 1000/$25k!!!!
my question is when is it safe to list as many items as i want? do I really need to wait 90 days before the full throttle? and listing items above $300 dollars, will that trigger a red flag from ebay?

yankee 08-02-2015 02:56 PM

What is full throttle?
Do you have an EIN prepared for the account if it lasts?
90 days is still very very young for an account but if you operate it like a business and get your EIN ready you can do very well with a bigger account.

I would still have other accounts going as well at all times, especially the crazier ebay and paypal are getting.

haist82 08-02-2015 03:01 PM

yes I'm definitely gonna keep 5 accounts at the time going.
I do not have EIN, from what
i understood, if I keep it under 200/20K a year
I should be ok right?
full throttle is about 2-3k sales a month.

yankee 08-02-2015 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haist82 (Post 691468)
yes I'm definitely gonna keep 5 accounts at the time going.
I do not have EIN, from what
i understood, if I keep it under 200/20K a year
I should be ok right?
full throttle is about 2-3k sales a month.

so 2-3K in sales will require an EIN. at 2K a month is 24K a year projection annually.
You items and how you operate will determine how much you can sell and how fast. Only way to know is trail and error. every category and every item within a category has different risks to ebay and paypal.

haist82 08-02-2015 03:52 PM

yup my plan was to use account close to 200/20k limit and then let it sit there and use other accounts till the next year. So basically rotate them so I wont hit the limits on any accounts.

yankee 08-02-2015 03:58 PM

paypal requests tax info based on projections.
Most people get the request at around 120-170 items and 12-17K with 15 being the magic number

The faster you sell the less likely to get the request. So if you sell 200-300 items in a day or two before you get the request or if you can time payments coming in all at once you can put very large numbers through.

xxrange 08-02-2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 691485)
paypal requests tax info based on projections.
Most people get the request at around 120-170 items and 12-17K with 15 being the magic number

The faster you sell the less likely to get the request. So if you sell 200-300 items in a day or two before you get the request or if you can time payments coming in all at once you can put very large numbers through.

From what ive seen if you sell over 3 months you can push it to 200 every time. so 190 would work ive never seen a 120 on a 3month+ account

yankee 08-02-2015 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxrange (Post 691487)
From what ive seen if you sell over 3 months you can push it to 200 every time. so 190 would work ive never seen a 120 on a 3month+ account

I usually hit mine in 30-50 days or exceed one of them if I am selling on the accounts. Kinda a turn and burn mentality.

I am planning for the Christmas season now with just building a bunch of accounts with 30 sales and a few hundred bucks to get rid of the holds and big limits by listing but keeping the prices high and then sell on them thanksgiving week and beyond where the 200/20K is not as important.

Will it work?
I have no idea but I did very well last year without adding EINs using a similar method using with accounts with holds and then withdrawing the funds after the first of the year. I will never do this again after having a series of limited paypal accounts the past three months that have not always been easy to lift. So I have to adjust to make sure I don't leave big balances in paypal at any time.

xxrange 08-02-2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 691488)
I usually hit mine in 30-50 days or exceed one of them if I am selling on the accounts. Kinda a turn and burn mentality.

I am planning for the Christmas season now with just building a bunch of accounts with 30 sales and a few hundred bucks to get rid of the holds and big limits by listing but keeping the prices high and then sell on them thanksgiving week and beyond where the 200/20K is not as important.

Will it work?
I have no idea but I did very well last year without adding EINs using a similar method using with accounts with holds and then withdrawing the funds after the first of the year. I will never do this again after having a series of limited paypal accounts the past three months that have not always been easy to lift. So I have to adjust to make sure I don't leave big balances in paypal at any time.

30 sales you say i thought it was 25 250 to remove limits, or are you just being safe?

yankee 08-02-2015 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxrange (Post 691492)
30 sales you say i thought it was 25 250 to remove limits, or are you just being safe?

Yes and at least 95 days and $300

Sometimes they take a little more to fall off, especially on the days.

xxrange 08-02-2015 05:35 PM

Ok i will keep that in mind thanks alot