eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Merging American eBay with Canadian Paypal.?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/87775-merging-american-ebay-canadian-paypal.html)

maximus7 07-23-2015 03:09 PM

Merging American eBay with Canadian Paypal.??

So i'm looking everywhere on the web and cannot find anyone selling a Canadian Paypal account with eBay.
So i am stuck with ether US accounts or UK accounts.

I was told that i cannot simply add my canadian bank account with a American Paypal.

So i thought, why not simply merge the canadian paypal account with the american eBay account?

Is it possible??

My last resort would be to simply sell using the american paypal account, and just send the funds to my canadian account, but that would simply make eBay suspicious. Also i would be charged for every transaction..

I would greatly dislike that. Any advice guys?

:confused:

topadog 08-13-2015 12:56 AM

Re: Merging American eBay with Canadian Paypal.??

Risky, Complicated

JamesNorth101 08-13-2015 04:59 AM

Not ideal

Are you not able to get a US bank account?

yaBeh8ater 08-13-2015 05:04 AM

why cant you use uk ebay and uk paypal?

maximus7 08-14-2015 05:34 AM

I was lookin through all my option and finally found out that i can simply call ebay and tell them that i have moved to canada! They will change my ebay and paypal to canada and i can add a canadian bank at the sane time! Way more convenient for me

rsot 08-14-2015 08:21 AM

@maximus7, is this a real account or stealth? I would expect them to ask for some ID verification...perhaps...

maximus7 08-15-2015 03:25 AM

@rsot its a new fresh stealth account which i haven't touched since i bought it. I'm letting it age before i call. I will call them within 2 weeks. Am i seriously the only person who has ever done this? I tried looking around for canadian account, but haven't found any??? What are my options at this point?

yankee 08-15-2015 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximus7 (Post 695248)
@rsot its a new fresh stealth account which i haven't touched since i bought it. I'm letting it age before i call. I will call them within 2 weeks. Am i seriously the only person who has ever done this? I tried looking around for canadian account, but haven't found any??? What are my options at this point?

Why not just open another account?
Keep your US account and also the new Canada account?

If you ask the account sellers on this forum, they should be able to help you. I know at least one seller who would make Canada accounts for you.

maximus7 08-15-2015 07:17 AM

By the way @rsot, it is linked to a credit card and VBA which i purchased extra. It is verified with a real phone number and contains manly everything except social security number and any id verification. Also @yankee I have asked many other sellers, but none of them were able to help me, except one seller which asked for 300$ for 10/1000$ account. That is way too expensive for that price. I am willing to pay 250$-300$ but it should have atleast 50/5000$. Anyways, do you guys think i should maybe chat with them? I have searched online and find out, that eBay doesn't find this as in issue. And they will resolve it with no problem. I could open a US checking account in Canada. But i have read from other threads, that the account doesn't always workout. Plus i would need to pay for a VPN. Which also could have a slight risk anyways. My best option may have to contact eBAy. Let me know if you guys have other ideas!