eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Using Mac for Multiple Ebay/Paypal Stealth Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/88382-using-mac-multiple-ebay-paypal-stealth-accounts.html)

Impact 08-12-2015 07:43 PM

Using Mac for Multiple Ebay/Paypal Stealth Accounts

I have been using Windows for the past 3 years to run multiple stealth accounts. For the past 3 years, I have had to replace my hard drive or the computer several times due to unknown issues. I would like to switch to Mac and I was wondering if the stealth accounts can be run on a Mac as you would on Windows. Creating multiple user accounts for each stealth account. I would really appreciate your feedback.

rockitaway 08-12-2015 07:49 PM

Re: Using Mac for Multiple Ebay/Paypal Stealth Accounts

Yes, I've been using mac for stealth for four or so years. It works great. Just create user accounts as you would on PC. I have Safari always open with my Google spreadsheets on each account, and then manually open chrome once my IP is successfully changed and log in to ebay/pp.

Impact 08-12-2015 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockitaway (Post 694552)
Yes, I've been using mac for stealth for four or so years. It works great. Just create user accounts as you would on PC. I have Safari always open with my Google spreadsheets on each account, and then manually open chrome once my IP is successfully changed and log in to ebay/pp.

Thank you for providing me your experience. In addition, this is probably that a great question to ask; however, is there a difference in using Safari or Firefox in regards to linking your account. I am extra safe when it comes to linking my accounts and I have always used Firefox. I am little worried in regards to changing to Safari.

rockitaway 08-12-2015 11:56 PM

I don't actually know if there is a difference between Safari and Firefox. Safari may actually be better in regards to the new flash cookies, as Safari dislikes flash. Though, I'm not terribly concerned with cookies, as I keep everything very separate. I've found not having cookies to be even more of a red flag (especially with pp.)

I always use Safari for my google documents (spreadsheets, etc) with my personal gmail, then sign into chrome and use chrome only for stealth accounts once my IP has changed. I make sure to logoff ebay and pp and close Chrome completely before I reset IP then logout.

BTW, welcome to Mac!

Impact 08-13-2015 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockitaway (Post 694608)
I don't actually know if there is a difference between Safari and Firefox. Safari may actually be better in regards to the new flash cookies, as Safari dislikes flash. Though, I'm not terribly concerned with cookies, as I keep everything very separate. I've found not having cookies to be even more of a red flag (especially with pp.)

I always use Safari for my google documents (spreadsheets, etc) with my personal gmail, then sign into chrome and use chrome only for stealth accounts once my IP has changed. I make sure to logoff ebay and pp and close Chrome completely before I reset IP then logout.

BTW, welcome to Mac!

I will stick with Firefox even though I believe both web browsers work pretty much the same way. I don't usually log off eBay or Paypal. I log out from my account and switch to another account. Further, I change my IP and go on with my business. Is there any specific reason why you log off eBay an PP every time?

Thank you! :)