eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Old eBay account limits. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/88742-old-ebay-account-limits.html)

lukec2000 08-24-2015 09:59 AM

Old eBay account limits.

Hello,

Not sure if anyone can help I'm currently running two stealth accounts which is working well actually had my first time limit raise after 1 month of trading which is pretty good !

But one thing i wanted to ask, my friend has an eBay account he doesn't use and said i can have if i want. It was made in 2006 so very old only used for buying never sold anything on the account so i can't see any seller limits.

One thing i was wondering- if I was to use the account and change the PayPal (ill make one under the stealth rules) would this one flag the account and two have seller limits on it??

MM78 08-24-2015 10:22 AM

Re: Old eBay account limits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukec2000 (Post 697968)
Hello,

Not sure if anyone can help I'm currently running two stealth accounts which is working well actually had my first time limit raise after 1 month of trading which is pretty good !

Congrats.

Quote:

But one thing i wanted to ask, my friend has an eBay account he doesn't use and said i can have if i want. It was made in 2006 so very old only used for buying never sold anything on the account so i can't see any seller limits.
Leave your friends accounts out of your business.

Quote:

One thing i was wondering- if I was to use the account and change the PayPal (ill make one under the stealth rules) would this one flag the account and two have seller limits on it??
Changing info, swapping Paypals will get the account intro trouble.

lukec2000 08-24-2015 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 697978)
Congrats.

Leave your friends accounts out of your business.

Changing info, swapping Paypals will get the account intro trouble.

Thanks for the reply. I thought that might be the case. The account was just a free be if i wanted it as he doesn't use it any more only used it to buy a few things. Thought it could be useful as it was aged, but I guess not.

Thanks!

rsot 08-24-2015 11:02 AM

MM78 is correct- build other backup accounts is a good suggestion for you

Shekibi 08-24-2015 03:45 PM

It could work but you're always recomended to use paypal with the same name as the one on eBay.

maxlezious 08-27-2015 09:28 AM

yes, use same names on both paypal and ebay

GhostOfAmazon 08-28-2015 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukec2000 (Post 697979)
Thanks for the reply. I thought that might be the case. The account was just a free be if i wanted it as he doesn't use it any more only used it to buy a few things. Thought it could be useful as it was aged, but I guess not.

Thanks!

Is he not willing to let you have the PayPal account too?

He can remove all the financial info from it. Of course, taxes would still be an issue.....

Name on eBay/PayPal need to match. You could take the eBay account and add a new PayPal account with the same name. Depends on how long its been since he's used/logged into either account.

tmansback 08-31-2015 09:52 PM

He is giving you an aged ebay account and people saying not to use it? It is your account see what happens.

Not also sure why you couldn't change the paypal. Unless your friends paypal was limited or something there no reason to get flagged. If your thinking you will have a unlimited seller account. There is no such thing. Some of the aged accounts just don't show you what your limit is. My conversations with Ebay reps in the past that aged paypal is more valuable than the aged Ebay.