eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Got a few questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/88764-got-few-questions.html)

j4z 08-25-2015 06:18 AM

Got a few questions

Hi everyone, would like to start with saying I am new to this forum and looking to get into stealth eBay and PayPal.

Was recommended to this by a friend and it looks more than the best place to start.

So would anyone be able to help me out:

I would it be better/more feasible in the long time, to make my own stealths? Please don't just tell me to buy the guide (which I am going to anyway) and please don't just tell me that buying accounts is the one because I am new to this, I'm a quick learner.

CustomerServiceProTip 08-26-2015 04:01 AM

Re: Got a few questions

As long as you buy the guide (which you are going to anyways) you should have no problem making stealth accounts.

just_smile 08-26-2015 04:06 AM

Welcome to the forum.

If you know the basics of stealth, you can make your own accounts no problem. You will need the guide, unless your friend shows you how to do it.

Those that buy accounts do so for a variety of reasons. (lack of time/knowhow, want high limits etc)

I should add that even if you buy an account, you still need to follow all stealth rules.

Good luck

dealagreeproceed 08-26-2015 04:07 AM

I have to admit something right here right now. I have yet to have ever read the guide lol. no idea why... other than I had knowledge previous to finding this forum. but ya if you have no idea what your doing then JUST READ THE GUIDE. that will be your foundation and then the forum will be your soon to be building.

Shekibi 08-26-2015 01:55 PM

You will need a new ip, random address(preferably a valid and real address) and you need a credit card/VCC, that's pretty much all the requirements for making your own stealth account.

j4z 08-27-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shekibi (Post 698671)
You will need a new computer/ip, random address(preferably a valid and real address) and you need a credit card/VCC, that's pretty much all the requirements for making your own stealth account.

By new computer do you mean like using a MAC Spoofer? I've got one of them, a VPN for a IP address, can use a valid address easily, got 100 VCC's that haven't been used. What else would I need? What's this that I read about making new user accounts? Does that work better than wiping cookies?

CustomerServiceProTip 08-28-2015 01:06 AM

you don't need a mac spoofer to make stealths.

Making a new user on your windows pc seperates cookies/browser history for each stealth account so you don't have to worry about wiping your cookies/history when making stealths.

rsot 08-28-2015 01:44 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

j4z 08-31-2015 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CustomerServiceProTip (Post 699163)
you don't need a mac spoofer to make stealths.

Making a new user on your windows pc seperates cookies/browser history for each stealth account so you don't have to worry about wiping your cookies/history when making stealths.

Thanks! So does that mean that I don't need to worry about changing my MAC at all?

mayward 08-31-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j4z (Post 700179)
Thanks! So does that mean that I don't need to worry about changing my MAC at all?

EBAY , not at all.

Create a new user and get the new IP address

j4z 09-01-2015 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayward (Post 700241)
EBAY , not at all.

Create a new user and get the new IP address

But what about PayPal? I'm looking to set up a stealth account for both, link them and then withdraw the funds to either a VCC and send it to my account or just send it straight to another PayPal before sending it to my own, is this too elaborate?

MM78 09-01-2015 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j4z (Post 700499)
But what about PayPal? I'm looking to set up a stealth account for both, link them and then withdraw the funds to either a VCC and send it to my account or just send it straight to another PayPal before sending it to my own, is this too elaborate?

Your plan has too many holes. You can't withdraw to a VCC, and sending funds to another Paypal will get both PayPals linked and possibly limited. Withdraw to bank account....simple!

j4z 09-02-2015 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 700510)
Your plan has too many holes. You can't withdraw to a VCC, and sending funds to another Paypal will get both PayPals linked and possibly limited. Withdraw to bank account....simple!

Didn't think you could, just wanted to be sure. Won't withdrawing straight to a bank cause an account to get linked? I have a personal PayPal, but have a bank account I haven't used with it.

two3aight1 09-02-2015 09:55 AM

Read the book bro. All of your questions are covered in there plus questions you probably didnt even think to ask yet. Good luck to you bro.

mayward 09-02-2015 10:57 AM

Read the EBAY STEALTH book first.

Good Luck!