Cashing out w/o bank account (U.S. acct) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Arrow Cashing out w/o bank account (U.S. acct)

I've researched this question and found threads related but mostly from UK users. I'm in the U.S. I've learned on here NOT to transfer from my stealth accounts to my "main" Paypal account, and I know that opening a bank account and setting up my stealth paypal/ebay account is best, but are there other options to cashing out?... Everyone on here who has tons of stealth accounts has gone to countless banks and opened new accounts?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Cashing out w/o bank account (U.S. acct)

Your not seeing the bigger picture. I might have 20-30 Stealth Accounts....doesn't mean I have 30 bank accounts. The idea is to work them all but only put a bank on the ones generating some real cash.

So let's say you start working on 10 accounts (none have real bank account) and eventually you get 5 that are paying off well...well then you put a bank on each account.
Old 09-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Why go to different banks? You can have more than one account at a bank. Personal checking, personal savings, business checking, business savings, a building account for property you own, etc. I would never have more than six accounts at one bank (my personal rule for myself) but there is no reason to have only one account.

Some people use VBA's at first and then add real accounts when the account looks strong and they feel it will last.

There ARE other ways to cash out. I buy a lot of stuff on eBay. Also, you can buy things at Walmart and pay with PayPal and go and pick them up. Some people use currency exchangers who specialize in this type of thing, like they will turn your PayPal funds into Bitcoin or cash, but they are expensive and there are a lot of scammers out there, so you have to be careful.

There are a lot of banks that are good for stealth. Bank of America, Chase and WoodForest are three to start with. If you are married, your spouse can have accounts as well. Here in the US, bank accounts are a lot easier to get than in the UK, which is why more people from the UK are interested in the alternative cashout methods.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
missbeingapowerseller (09-05-2015), sax4 (09-06-2015)
Old 09-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Why go to different banks? You can have more than one account at a bank. Personal checking, personal savings, business checking, business savings, a building account for property you own, etc. I would never have more than six accounts at one bank (my personal rule for myself) but there is no reason to have only one account.

Some people use VBA's at first and then add real accounts when the account looks strong and they feel it will last.

There ARE other ways to cash out. I buy a lot of stuff on eBay. Also, you can buy things at Walmart and pay with PayPal and go and pick them up. Some people use currency exchangers who specialize in this type of thing, like they will turn your PayPal funds into Bitcoin or cash, but they are expensive and there are a lot of scammers out there, so you have to be careful.

There are a lot of banks that are good for stealth. Bank of America, Chase and WoodForest are three to start with. If you are married, your spouse can have accounts as well. Here in the US, bank accounts are a lot easier to get than in the UK, which is why more people from the UK are interested in the alternative cash out methods.
Thank you! This was really helpful.
Stupid question (sorry in advance) but you say you can use VBA's on some Paypal's and not link a bank acct until the Paypal account is strong... so the funds just sit in the vba paypal account??
Old 09-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbeingapowerseller View Post
Thank you! This was really helpful.
Stupid question (sorry in advance) but you say you can use VBA's on some Paypal's and not link a bank acct until the Paypal account is strong... so the funds just sit in the vba paypal account??
VBA's are not real bank accounts.....the only thing they do is Verify your Paypal, think of a VBA as sit-in until you add a real bank account.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
steelmm (09-06-2015)