eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Card & Bank details on eBay & PayPal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/89267-card-bank-details-ebay-paypal.html)

ACA2015 09-10-2015 04:01 PM

Card & Bank details on eBay & PayPal

Hi Guys, Just wondering if when setting up a new legit eBay and PayPal account (in a friends name), is there a problem with using my own bank and card details on the accounts?

The eBay and PayPal accounts are all in the details of my friend, but I need to add a Credit, Debit Card or Bank Details to eBay for my seller fee's, or link it to PayPal and I will need a Card on there for the fee's. Both instances it asks for the Name on Bank or Card but this will obviously be mine and not my friends, i this a problem? Would it be a problem when setting up a Direct Debit?

I've had a business bank account registered to PayPal in someone elses name before, that was fine. But this will be a personal account, and I'm concerned if it will cause problems, or if I wont be able to add a Card or Direct Debit. I'm based in the UK if this helps.

Any help would be great. Thanks

MM78 09-10-2015 04:02 PM

Re: Card & Bank details on eBay & PayPal

You should leave your friend out of your business. We don't recommend using other people's info to open accounts.

ACA2015 09-10-2015 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 703610)
You should leave your friend out of your business. We don't recommend using other people's info to open accounts.

My friend offered and has no interest in ever using ebay or paypal.

Can anyone else help?

Shekibi 09-10-2015 05:29 PM

There isn't anything wrong with using your bank account on a I other paypal account and from my personal experience, don't use any friend's paypal, I got my friends' paypal accounts blocked and they weren't too happy.

ACA2015 09-10-2015 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shekibi (Post 703655)
There isn't anything wrong with using your bank account on a I other paypal account and from my personal experience, don't use any friend's paypal, I got my friends' paypal accounts blocked and they weren't too happy.

Thanks, But do you know if its OK when setting up as a direct debit? What about using a Debit card in my name on someone elses account? Hope someone can help!

access0ner 09-11-2015 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACA2015 (Post 703671)
Thanks, But do you know if its OK when setting up as a direct debit? What about using a Debit card in my name on someone elses account? Hope someone can help!

If your talkiing about linking your debit card with your billing address on someone else's PayPal, it won't work.

Now if your talking about linking your BANK on someone else's PayPal. That WILL work but to withdraw to that bank you would have to make sure they accept deposits in other people's name's and that's where you resort back to the stealth guide OR search/ask on the forum.

For the debit card (VCC) to confirm on PayPal/eBay just use a Gift Card like Vanilla that you buy at the pharmacy. EntroPay is also great to use as a VCC.

Hope that helps..

joesshooze 09-11-2015 11:35 AM

Strongly advised against using anyone's info. It's too easy to make stealth accounts. Please read stealth guide and the forum before making big mistake.