eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Can ebay link using my forwarding address from Post Office? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/9027-can-ebay-link-using-my-forwarding-address-post-office.html)

whatadoll 01-07-2009 12:19 PM

Can ebay link using my forwarding address from Post Office?

Does anyone know if ebay can link me using the forwarding address from the PO? Here are the details. I was suspended about 3 months ago for low DSRs so I never paid my last fees ($2000).

1. I have my mother's permission to use her info, but she has the same last name as me and the name is somewhat unusual. Is this OK?

2.I moved about a month after my account was suspended, so I have a clean address that I may be able to use with my PP and ebay since I have never used this address before.
HOWEVER, I did change my information with the Post Office for mail forwarding. I used to receive powerseller mail and other random pieces of mail from ebay. If the post office sends them forwarding information to notify them of my new address can I be linked this way?

The reason I am concerned is because when I moved my bank automatically changed the address on my debit cards and account based on the forwarding information. I never alerted them to my new address but they knew... While this was convenient when the bank did it, I need to know if Ebay/PayPal does something similar????

I also have a PO Box. Is it safer to use that address instead? (BTW, I used to live my Mom so her address is unusable)

Any input on this issue would be greatly appreciated!
I plan on setting up my new account today or tomorrow and I need to do it right so that I don't waste my mom's information by making a stupid mistake.

Thanks in advance!

aspkin 01-07-2009 03:11 PM

It shouldn't be a problem.

Most mail should forward without a problem. It's only banks, credit card companies and other institutions like them that usually request not to be forwarded. And either go to the address listed or I guess in your case, change your address.

EBay mail should forward to your new address without a problem.