eBay Stealth Guide "Newest Version!" - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-09-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: eBay Stealth Guide "Newest Version!"

I'd love to help you review the new stealth guide if theres any left. You and the forum have been a great find for me. Just let me know. Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-09-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 75%

Just read through the new stealth guide. It's more comprehensive and complete than any of the previous versions I've read. Detailed description of what to do + videos for those that do not want to read through the guide. The topics are easier to navigate which makes it easier to refer to specific sections at any time.

Thanks again Aspkin
Old 11-09-2015

Longevity: 61%

This revised edition of eBay Stealth is certainly a welcomed asset to the forum community! The added videos and the step by step instructions on how to hit eBay where it hurts is dully noted. This guide will certainly make you wonder "how come I didn't think of this?" I have yet to read the guide in it's entirety and to be honest I skipped around to get to the meat of the guide! Overall though what I read is in layman's terms and will gladly follow up with a revised review once I have read it completely! Keep up the good work Boss!
Old 11-09-2015

Longevity: 64%

Let me start by saying the new stealth guide is awesome.

I love that the guide gives multiple options in each step and allows the reader to choose what works best for them.

It's very detailed not only with text, but also has a ton of graphics (both picture tutorials, and accompanying video overviews) to really get each point across. It doesn't matter if you're completely new to stealth, or have been around for a while - you'll definitely learn something by reading the new stealth guide.
Old 11-09-2015
Banned

Longevity: 58%

Great update to the guide. All stealthers should read this. Detailed and to the point, well thought out.
Old 11-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Absolutely love the new format of the guide, making it web based was genius because it makes it so it can easily be updated & distributed so customers always have the most up to date information. If you haven't bought the guide yet, what in the world are you waiting for?! Get it now!

It's also very well organized, and split up into different chapters like a book which is great because if your just starting out you can go in sequential order from start to finish or if your a bit more of a veteran and want to skip ahead and look into areas where you need the most help/advice in you can also do that as well.

The book is chalked full of years of stealth knowledge and everything I read was spot on from my perspective and even learned a few things here & there that I had forgotten about. Very useful and I think adding the videos was a great touch especially for those just starting out. I feel like having someone explain things to you in a calm relaxed voice when your just starting out can take the pressure off and make you feel like stealth is actually doable and not as impossible as it may seem at first. Great job aspkin, very impressed!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-20-2015), TGMT² (11-10-2015)
Old 11-10-2015

Longevity: 55%

is it $19.95 a month?
Old 11-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

Excellent update.
The best source for stealth information.
Well done.
Old 11-10-2015
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%

Let me say this is a massive and exhaustive update for the eBay Stealth Guide!
It is the "state of the art" on how eBay/PayPal works and how to properly setup/manage a stealth account nowadays.

It has been divided in more than 50 chapters and subchapters covering all possible topic with great details. The forum "most asked questions" find an answer in there.

The reading is very easy even for all the non-english members as me. Everything is explained in details and the new web based format is very easy to browse and read.
Pictures are very helpful and some videos have been added to cover the basics (@foreign members: don't worry, videos are clear and simple for all of us. There is no super-fast American slang to understand and translate there).

Question that could arise from non UK/US members could be: "is the Stealth Guide helpful for other countries".
Simple answer: "absolutely YES!!". It was helpful the previous version, this one is even more necessary. Everything can be applied to any country with the due adjustements.

As I wrote before, the guide is divided in more than 50 chapters, explaing how to overcome any possible issue you can face on a stealth account. From basic stealth rules to overcoming selling limits or getting a new address.

I was surprised on how many things I learnt reading this new issue.

A million thanks goes to Aspkin for this great new gude and to all the active members of the forum for their contribution.

Grazie.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-10-2015), GreenBean (11-12-2015)
Old 11-10-2015
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by frksmth View Post
Just read through the new Stealth Guide. It's more comprehensive and complete than any of the previous versions I've read. Detailed description of what to do + videos for those that do not want to read through the guide. The topics are easier to navigate which makes it easier to refer to specific sections at any time.

Thanks again Aspkin
Thanks frksmth, I'm glad you liked it. I plan on adding a bunch more videos as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapstudent View Post
This revised edition of eBay Stealth is certainly a welcomed asset to the forum community! The added videos and the step by step instructions on how to hit eBay where it hurts is dully noted. This guide will certainly make you wonder "how come I didn't think of this?" I have yet to read the guide in it's entirety and to be honest I skipped around to get to the meat of the guide! Overall though what I read is in layman's terms and will gladly follow up with a revised review once I have read it completely! Keep up the good work Boss!
Great, thanks for your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
Let me start by saying the new Stealth Guide is awesome.

I love that the guide gives multiple options in each step and allows the reader to choose what works best for them.

It's very detailed not only with text, but also has a ton of graphics (both picture tutorials, and accompanying video overviews) to really get each point across. It doesn't matter if you're completely new to stealth, or have been around for a while - you'll definitely learn something by reading the new Stealth Guide.
Thanks a lot plumsake2.

The more options the better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox20c View Post
Great update to the guide. All stealthers should read this. Detailed and to the point, well thought out.
Thanks fox20c.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Absolutely love the new format of the guide, making it web based was genius because it makes it so it can easily be updated & distributed so customers always have the most up to date information. If you haven't bought the guide yet, what in the world are you waiting for?! Get it now!

It's also very well organized, and split up into different chapters like a book which is great because if your just starting out you can go in sequential order from start to finish or if your a bit more of a veteran and want to skip ahead and look into areas where you need the most help/advice in you can also do that as well.

The book is chalked full of years of stealth knowledge and everything I read was spot on from my perspective and even learned a few things here & there that I had forgotten about. Very useful and I think adding the videos was a great touch especially for those just starting out. I feel like having someone explain things to you in a calm relaxed voice when your just starting out can take the pressure off and make you feel like stealth is actually doable and not as impossible as it may seem at first. Great job aspkin, very impressed!
Thanks 123.

The new format is great because it can be updated much easier and it's accessible to anyone with an internet connection. This makes it possible to update it on a monthly basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Excellent update.
The best source for stealth information.
Well done.
Coming from you slokor, that means a lot.
Old 11-10-2015
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Let me say this is a massive and exhaustive update for the eBay Stealth Guide!
It is the "state of the art" on how eBay/PayPal works and how to properly setup/manage a stealth account nowadays.

It has been divided in more than 50 chapters and subchapters covering all possible topic with great details. The forum "most asked questions" find an answer in there.

The reading is very easy even for all the non-english members as me. Everything is explained in details and the new web based format is very easy to browse and read.
Pictures are very helpful and some videos have been added to cover the basics (@foreign members: don't worry, videos are clear and simple for all of us. There is no super-fast American slang to understand and translate there).

Question that could arise from non UK/US members could be: "is the stealth guide helpful for other countries".
Simple answer: "absolutely YES!!". It was helpful the previous version, this one is even more necessary. Everything can be applied to any country with the due adjustements.

As I wrote before, the guide is divided in more than 50 chapters, explaing how to overcome any possible issue you can face on a stealth account. From basic stealth rules to overcoming selling limits or getting a new address.

I was surprised on how many things I learnt reading this new issue.

A million thanks goes to Aspkin for this great new gude and to all the active members of the forum for their contribution.

Grazie.
Awesome!

I was thinking specifically of the big marketplaces such as the UK, US, CA and AU when creating the guide so those countries took priority. Of course the guide will work for all other countries as well as stealth is the same, the only difference are the resources used but eventually I'll cover those as well.

Thanks ilcarletto!
Old 11-10-2015
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Awesome!

I was thinking specifically of the big marketplaces such as the UK, US, CA and AU when creating the guide so those countries took priority. Of course the guide will work for all other countries as well as stealth is the same, the only difference are the resources used but eventually I'll cover those as well.

Thanks ilcarletto!
You did not left much uncovered. Issues like phone number or VCC/bank account to be used are really peculiar to each country.
Your guide covers 98% of the issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-10-2015)
Old 11-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Hmm, Virgin Media is blocking my access to the link.

Can this be overcome please?
Old 11-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

lol sorted it, Web Safe was on.

Virgin Media is blocking the site as a Malware risk.
Old 11-10-2015
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong2012 View Post
lol sorted it, Web Safe was on.

Virgin Media is blocking the site as a Malware risk.
Had some problems with my Avast antivirus too...
Old 11-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Cool! Finally no more "it needs to be updated" posts.... lol
Old 11-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Just read through it.

Broken down EXTREMELY well for novices as well as more experienced users.

Excellent examples and diagrams/walkthroughs.

Issues are addressed and explained and while I thought of myself as an experienced stealther, this has opened my mind up to even more possibilities!

Another excellent Book!
Old 11-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Well, this sux, u guys snapped up the free copy before I even woke up!
Old 11-10-2015

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
Well, this sux, u guys snapped up the free copy before I even woke up!
You slept for 30 hours lol
Old 11-10-2015
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
Just read through it.

Broken down EXTREMELY well for novices as well as more experienced users.

Excellent examples and diagrams/walkthroughs.

Issues are addressed and explained and while I thought of myself as an experienced stealther, this has opened my mind up to even more possibilities!

Another excellent Book!
Yay! Thanks BigCJ.

And I hope it gets better.. and better.

Cheers!
Old 11-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
You slept for 30 hours lol
That's what we stealthers do, make money and sleep!
The Following User Says Thank You to glacier922 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (11-11-2015)
Old 11-11-2015
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
That's what we stealthers do, make money and sleep!

hardcore stealthers never sleep

The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (11-11-2015)