Global shipping programme and negative feedback. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-07-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Global shipping programme and negative feedback.

Hello all,

A buyer has won 4 separate auctions and paid

I dispatched the orders separately as they were a day or so part. (sent via global shipping programme).

They were received by eBay at the global shipping centre (in UK) and forwarded to the buyer. eBay updated the tracking numbers once they'd dispatched them although they currently state "Will be updated within 48 hours" and have done so for a few days.

The buyer is now complaining to me as he hasn't received them and had threatened negative feedback to be left although I explained the situation and to get in touch with the global shipping programme and state the tracking numbers given.

Today they have left 4 negative feedbacks.

Now as I have never contacted eBay regarding a stealth account i do not know how to go about it. Do I simply state negative feedback was threatened then left therefore should be removed or do I go down the global shipping route and that I did my job in getting them to eBay? Also do I call or email? I can't see the live chat option.

Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2015

Activity: 30%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Global shipping programme and negative feedback.

You can't threaten to leave negative feedback in order for a seller to comply.

End of story.
Old 12-07-2015

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
You can't threaten to leave negative feedback in order for a seller to comply.

End of story.

Yes that's right, you need to call eBay and remove them since it's a threaten. Nothing to worry about, they won't ask you those strange questions to verify the account. Your call will be switched to the appealing department not to account limitation department, so don't worry.
Old 12-07-2015

Longevity: 56%

Just say you got a neg for shipping time and ebay shipped it(lol) and they should remove it. 'threats' depend how they're worded imo, I've failed at getting some removed before
Old 12-07-2015

Longevity: 63%

yeah ebay aren't the best with common sense so they might be hard to remove,

probably best to opt out of gsp in my opinion
The Following User Says Thank You to luckoftheirish93 For This Useful Post:
james13v (12-09-2015)
Old 12-07-2015

Activity: 30%
Longevity: 58%

If they directly say the will leave a negative if you don't do something it doesn't matter what your now 100% in the safe zone. When calling about these things its best to keep it short and to the point. You really don't even need to mention anything else. Its best when you tell them WHY they should remove the feedback. If you say for instance its "feedback extortion" and provide a reason why that matches the policy your okay.

What they do is they take your claim its "feedback extortion" and just compare what you said to the policy and if it matches then the feedback gets removed. It is all about the wording but it's 10X easier if they actually us the words "negative and feedback" in the messages.

If you can't get it sided for you, its all about your communication skills.

AND

If they don't use those words and you can't get it sided in your favor initially what works for me is to message them as if I will try to comply with ALL their requests. I just say something like "I really like to keep my feedback at 100% blah blah blah if you left feedback because I didn't do (whatever they requested) I will be more than happy to do it as long as you remove the negative(s). It doesn't matter if they agree to remove the feedback as long as they admit to that being the reason they left feedback directly your okay.

Last edited by solefoodbk; 12-07-2015 at 03:21 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
Runnynose (12-07-2015)
Old 12-08-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

Just had a very successful call with eBay (first time calling regarding a stealth account)

I explained the situation to the girl I spoke with, she found the negative feedback threats and also saw that the global shipping tracking had been updated therefore eBay had obviously received the items from myself.

Negative feedbacks removed.

Thanks all.