eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Bought Ebay account, but before login need some info. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/91863-bought-ebay-account-but-before-login-need-some-info.html)

stealthgenius 12-10-2015 05:15 AM

Bought Ebay account, but before login need some info.

Hi,

I bought from one person ebay seller account and he havent gave me more info how to use it.

So first question:

1. Can I login with my IP adress? I mean, it wont rise any problems if I login with different IP adress?

2. About paypal account. Can I remove past paypal account and add/link my own paypal account? (if the seller havent already removed)

3. Can ebay account name be different than my paypal account name? Or if only email adress must match, can I change or ad new ones in ebay acc or paypal acc?

thanks for answers

ilcarletto 12-10-2015 05:27 AM

Re: Bought Ebay account, but before login need some info.

I guess you did not buy it from here... seller would have given you instructions.

1. it depends on the country of your account. If it is a .GE account you can log in with a GE IP different from the one of an eventually banned account of yours.

2. no

3 no, they have to match.

4. get the stealth guide and I would also change your nick to soonwillbestealthgenius ;)

stealthgenius 12-10-2015 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 727510)
I guess you did not buy it from here... seller would have given you instructions.

1. it depends on the country of your account. If it is a .GE account you can log in with a GE IP different from the one of an eventually banned account of yours.

2. no

3 no, they have to match.

4. get the stealth guide and I would also change your nick to soonwillbestealthgenius ;)

Yes, not from here :)
So alone ebay accout is useless without linked paypal account?

ilcarletto 12-10-2015 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthgenius (Post 727511)
Yes, not from here :)
So alone ebay accout is useless without linked paypal account?

So... let me understand... you bought an eBay seller account with no PayPal associated? ...or maybe there was a PayPal and it has been limited and you don't know?

Where did you get it from? Yes I think it is useless.

stealthgenius 12-10-2015 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 727514)
So... let me understand... you bought an eBay seller account with no PayPal associated? ...or maybe there was a PayPal and it has been limited and you don't know?

Where did you get it from? Yes I think it is useless.

There is paypal ,but not limited.And I want to remove it or its removed alread and add my own paypal.So if its imposible, I can throw this ebay account away ?

GreenBean 12-10-2015 05:55 AM

Hope you did not pay a lot of money for this.

:noidea:

ilcarletto 12-10-2015 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthgenius (Post 727516)
There is paypal ,but not limited.And I want to remove it or its removed alread and add my own paypal.So if its imposible, I can throw this ebay account away ?

Why you want to remove it? Don't you have access to the attached PayPal account?
If you only got the eBay account that is "incomplete" seller account... there might be a workaround I am not aware of but when you get account from someone it shall be both ebay and PayPal associated.

GreenBean 12-10-2015 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 727522)
Why you want to remove it? Don't you have access to the attached PayPal account?
If you only got the eBay account that is "incomplete" seller account... there might be a workaround I am not aware of but when you get account from someone it shall be both ebay and PayPal associated.

What if that seller has a hacked account?

Not for the forum to fix the problems made with a bad sale from somewhere else

ilcarletto 12-10-2015 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 727524)
What if that seller has a hacked account?

Not for the forum to fix the problems made with a bad sale from somewhere else

Yes... he should definitively get help from his seller...

stealthgenius 12-10-2015 06:04 AM

I havent paid much, but now I am really thinking that this is hacked account... damm it

GreenBean 12-10-2015 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthgenius (Post 727507)
Hi,

I bought from one person ebay seller account and he havent gave me more info how to use it.

So first question:

1. Can I login with my IP adress? I mean, it wont rise any problems if I login with different IP address?

no you will be checked by ebay to see everything is OK.

Quote:

2. About paypal account. Can I remove past paypal account and add/link my own paypal account? (if the seller havent already removed)
several problems here. There may be a limited paypal already on this account. no new paypal will work. If your own paypal is on another ebay account, you link and that is trouble.

Quote:

3. Can ebay account name be different than my paypal account name? Or if only email adress must match, can I change or ad new ones in ebay acc or paypal acc?
good stealth recommends matching info always. Changing info, using a new IP and looking new are all sorts of things that flag accounts in the eyes of ebay and make problems

Quote:

thanks for answers
Please be careful and try to find the better stealth way to make your own account.