Have people with Ebay accounts selling for me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-17-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Have people with Ebay accounts selling for me

Was hoping I could get some feedback here about what I'm doing on Ebay. I use to own a resale boutique and sold high end designer items- clothes, shoes, etc. After I decided to close the doors, I attempted to sell my inventory on Ebay - big mistake. All my items were authentic but I quickly learned that doesn't matter. Unless you're a major power seller, you can just forget about it.

I am jumping back in again but much differently than before. I have about ten people with established ebay accounts pre 11/07 and they all want to sell for me and split the profits 50/50.

Each seller lists each item per my instructions. I invoice the buyer myself using my own merchant account, so paypal is not involved.

I fully expect there to be problems as it is simply unavoidable, however, I want to do whatever I can to ensure that my seller's accounts remain in good standing.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to list items, how many per week- per person, etc; how to stay under the vero radar??? I've read a lot of helpful info on this forum so far, just want to make sure I've got all bases covered. My objective is to have ten sellers at any given time each selling about ten items a week. Each seller will be listing ten different items - a mix of shoes, dresses, different designers and sizes so not any one seller will be listing a ton of the same thing.

I've thought this out carefully but I don't want to miss something obvious - any input would be greatly appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-17-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%

I think you can run business dropship your item to eBay Seller. If item can make more profit, because i think if you waiting time someone help, may be your business had risk sure and more ebay seller need to see item make money from authentic. I hope you success business soon.