Got it backwards....ebay app - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-31-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Got it backwards....ebay app

Hi guys. Unusual situation here. I have had multiple accounts suspened in the past so wheni opened another one a few years ago i opened it in a reletives name. Recently i realized that my oldest account was suspended way before ebay started collecting socials probably before paypal. I had moved many times and had seen my credit report so i knew they had no access. So i opened an account in my own name and my own social and no problems but as i was building mine the one in my relitives name got suspeneded. I opened the new one on a VPN (8 months and its not in a city near me) not thinking the one in the reletives name would be suspended but that i would have a back up incase of suspension. Ok so now the dilimmas:
-
1. i want to transition the new account from the VPN to my home network going to get a new modem and router
2. I want to use the app...yes i know your philosophy but the devices have never been used with any ebay account and the speed of listing plus the ability for multiple members of my family to list at the same time is something i need. I have a laptop, a cell phone, 2 tablets on wifi only and want to be able to list on all the devices. I just signed up with tunnel bear but checked the ip location is in New York, my VPN ip is in Florida and i am in Texas.

So after all that from this point how do i straigten this mess out so i can list on all my devices with the app.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Got it backwards....ebay app

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldascrystal View Post
Hi guys. Unusual situation here. I have had multiple accounts suspened in the past so wheni opened another one a few years ago i opened it in a reletives name. Recently i realized that my oldest account was suspended way before ebay started collecting socials probably before paypal. I had moved many times and had seen my credit report so i knew they had no access. So i opened an account in my own name and my own social and no problems but as i was building mine the one in my relitives name got suspeneded. I opened the new one on a VPN (8 months and its not in a city near me) not thinking the one in the reletives name would be suspended but that i would have a back up incase of suspension.
Attention all Newbies....This is why we tell people to leave Family and friends out of your business and not use their info.

Quote:
1. i want to transition the new account from the vpn to my home network going to get a new modem and router
Start logging into your account with the new IP, build some cookies, some browsing History, and after a while list an item and go from there.

Quote:
2. I want to use the app...yes i know your philosophy but the devices have never been used with any ebay account and the speed of listing plus the ability for multiple members of my family to list at the same time is something i need.
So all your family members are going to list on 1 account? sounds a bit much.

Quote:
I have a laptop, a cell phone, 2 tablets on wifi only and want to be able to list on all the devices. I just signed up with tunnel bear but checked the ip location is in New York, my vpn ip is in Florida and i am in Texas.
If your going to run only 1 account then it really doesn't matter what device you use.....as long as they are all connected to the same Internet.

Quote:
So after all that from this point how do i straigten this mess out so i can list on all my devices with the app.
Look at answer #1.
Old 12-31-2015
Threadstarter  

Thats just it the mobiles will have a new york ip and the computer will have a florida ip with a texas physical addy. Not sure if thats to much and even if it is will they hit the account since as long as the ip of a suspended account isnt connected. If any questions arise i have all needed info. Since its now actually me on the account
Old 12-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Just because you have all the info about yourself, avoid thinking ebay/paypal will always be favorable in how they deal with any account issues. People have still lost accounts even after supplying all personal details.

One point we make here is avoid the SSN.

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-31-2015 at 07:10 PM.
Old 12-31-2015
Threadstarter  

I am learning. want to eventually/
4 vpn accounts with ups mail box addresses made with tax id numbers but working up to that
Old 12-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldascrystal View Post
I am learning. want to eventually/
4 vpn accounts with ups mail box addresses made with tax id numbers but working up to that
Good for you.

Start off slow.
Explore all methods to find a plan that will work for you.

Quick tip... Check carefully about VPN. Make sure you decide on the best working options for internet access.

Have a wonderful 2016 as you work put how to beat ebay/paypal.

Old 12-31-2015
Threadstarter  

Ok guys after reading a bit through the site I think i have a plan that will allow me to do what i need. Which is use all my devices. I have to mention my set up first so if u tuys see a potential hazard please warn me:

1 desktop. that i used for the suspended ebay account.

1 laptop. that i use for my vpn ebay account all browsers on the actual laptop have all selling and payment sites blocked but did navigate to them when i first set everything up never signed into any account on the actual laptop. But may have opened an ebay email on the from a suspened account

1 android phone. never logged in. has ebay app that has never logged into any account but may have opened ebay email in the gmail app

1 new andriod tablet: just got today no ebay activity except these forums.

A Zoom third party modem and a Trendnet router. Comcast internet

Ok i plan on 1st clearing all cookies on the desktop browsers and blocking all access on the ebay site on them. (My itunes library is there so cant just delete it). Next clear the cookies on the phone and computer that may have opened the opened an ebay email and delete and reinstall the browsers.

Now here should i attempt to change the ip on my router and modem or just get a new modem?

After that i should ba able to link all my devices to my wifi and use the app on my on at least my tablet and no longer use a vpn for a month or so. In that time i will learn how to get business tax id numbers and get ups mailboxes to create 4 stealth acconts with vpns. But i saw vps may be cheaper and safer can some one enlighten me on them and how to make them?