Getting turned in by another seller - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-24-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Getting turned in by another seller

There is a link somewhere on this forum that details how to get back at a seller who turned you in but I can't find it now. I read it last year. I was turned in by a disgruntled seller and got vero'd. Does anybody know where this link is? Revenge is due. Muwaaaahahahahaha!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-25-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

I think that it is a little weird....
You are NEW here.
You joined on Jan, 23 of 2009.
But you are looking for a specific thread that, as you stated, "I read it last year."

You want to know in depth information about the complex method to get another ebay member NARUed.
But you don't know how to use a simple search function on this forum?

Something does not sound very on target with post.

The return of a banned forum member?
What was your old account name on this forum?
Old 01-25-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

She probably used to read as a guest and finally signed up to get help on finding that thread
Old 01-25-2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina View Post
There is a link somewhere on this forum that details how to get back at a seller who turned you in but I can't find it now. I read it last year. I was turned in by a disgruntled seller and got vero'd. Does anybody know where this link is? Revenge is due. Muwaaaahahahahaha!
If you really want this info, its covered in the Stealth Book.
Old 01-25-2009

Longevity: 89%

I read this forum for months without being a member ,i will eventually get stealth but at this time i am too ignorant on the pc lingo .
Old 01-25-2009

Longevity: 93%

It is rare that a seller turned you in. That is a very common misconception. VERO violations come from the "rights owners." The rights owners are the actual manufacturers, such as Bose, Channel, etc.

Spend your time, effort, and money on selling, not revenge. You will be way better served...
Old 01-25-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMiles2564 View Post
It is rare that a seller turned you in. That is a very common misconception. VERO violations come from the "rights owners." The rights owners are the actual manufacturers, such as Bose, Channel, etc.

Spend your time, effort, and money on selling, not revenge. You will be way better served...
That may be true but I did have a seller turn me in and ebay even admitted it. I was turned in for copy right infringment.

What happened was I called ebay and asked them what happened. They basically said copy right infringment and nothing more. I then called the manufacturer of this item and asked them if they infact turn people in for selling there items on ebay and they said NO they would never do that. I then mentioned a sellers name to them and they said that this person did call them complaining about me selling on ebay as his competitor. I called ebay back again and told them that the manufacturer states they did not turn me in and then I asked them if a member did. They said that I was correct it was a ebay member. I then mentioned the persons store and the ebay rep laughed and said that was a great guess. I then said so your telling me that he told you I was doing a copy right infringment and you took his word on that. They told me yes that all any member had do to was just write ebay and assume that so and so was doing a copy right infringment and they would remove those listings. I couldnt believe what I was hearing and said that was absurd that this was a competitor selling the same thing. Her response was that I could do the same thing back to them. I replied back dont you think thats a never ending cycle of getting no where.. They told me to get the violation removed I would have to prove to them with either docs or links to the manufactuers web sits showing I had permission to copy there pics and or description. I sent in everthing and guess what, they did nothing but ignore my requests to remove the violation. T&S suck as far as I am concerned. There whole system is a joke as far as customer help go..

I guess what I am saying is that yes ebay members can turn you in for copy right violations also by just mentioning that they assume to ebay. It doesnt have to be the company..
Old 01-25-2009

Longevity: 89%

The new EBAY ITEM PAGE has a Link right there now that says REPORT THIS ITEM and when you click it gives you the reason and one is INFINGEMENT along with many other reasons .
Old 01-25-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibsonton View Post
The new EBAY ITEM PAGE has a Link right there now that says REPORT THIS ITEM and when you click it gives you the reason and one is INFINGEMENT along with many other reasons .
Thanks
I didnt realize that. It still seems like a never ending cycle of games though if you want to go that route with competitors.
Old 01-25-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

I did a search for this some time ago. A lot of the methods have been removed just to protect them I believe. But if you wanted to get a seller/buyer suspended, there are ways covered in the Stealth Book.

Use your imagination. You can create stealth accounts.