eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Although I check "UK Visibility" it won't work (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/93036-although-i-check-uk-visibility-wont-work.html)

mcmstar 01-16-2016 08:08 AM

Although I check "UK Visibility" it won't work

Hi
Finally my "International UK Visibility" option is activated but when I try add it, it gives no problem but when check my payment balance $.50 is not deducted and also I still don't see my listing on UK website.
What is wrong and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

JamesNorth101 01-16-2016 08:09 AM

Re: Although I check "UK Visibility" it won't work

It may take 24 hours to show up fully on all sites.

mcmstar 01-16-2016 08:28 AM

But it has already been 4 days and no extra money has been deducted for UK visibility. Every time I try to revise my listing that option is still unchecked. Something is wrong.

JamesNorth101 01-16-2016 08:32 AM

Have you just ticked a box on a listing that was already active or was this listing a brand new listing?

It is also possible that what you are selling is prohibited from being sold on eBay UK. Generally though you will get a message telling you this when you tick the internationally visible option in black writing at the top of the 'review and list' page.

mcmstar 01-16-2016 09:02 AM

I ticked on an active listing and new listing too. Still same.

Also 2 months ago when I got my stealth account I tried to list variable listing from ebay.co.uk and I got "You have reached your international selling limit allowance" . 2 months past but I still get that error. Maybe it is related to this problem. But I dunno how to fix it.

phaz0rz 01-16-2016 09:06 AM

I stopped checking "UK visibility" on my listings months ago because it never has any effect. I get just an many international sales with the box checked as without the box checked. So in my opinion, "UK visibility" is just a way for them to get an extra $.50 out of you.

Just my $.02. Good luck OP.

JamesNorth101 01-16-2016 09:07 AM

Have you got over 10 selling feedback and was your first sale over 90 days ago?

mcmstar 01-16-2016 09:10 AM

Yes I have over 10 positive selling feedback. It's been a little over 2 months since my first sale.

mcmstar 01-16-2016 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 738400)
I stopped checking "UK visibility" on my listings months ago because it never has any effect. I get just an many international sales with the box checked as without the box checked. So in my opinion, "UK visibility" is just a way for them to get an extra $.50 out of you.

Just my $.02. Good luck OP.

Unfortunately most of my buyers are from England so it is very important for me :(

JamesNorth101 01-16-2016 09:24 AM

Need to have 90 days from first sale to remove all international selling restriction so that may well be your issue

onlinehelpneeded 01-16-2016 12:16 PM

if you go through ebay help they maybe able to check if there is any block on your account

ilcarletto 01-16-2016 04:42 PM

I have to agree with phaz0rz opinion.

I did try "UK visibility" on more than one account. All accounts had with way more than 10 feedbacks and old enough (seller history) to have all the benefit.

My listing (Italian account selling on eBay.com) were sinked down below everyone else and almost invisible in UK...

I am selling more yo UK people listing on .com without any "UK visibility" option active.

oompaloompa 01-16-2016 04:49 PM

I am noticing too that USA listings are getting better visability on UK ebay than UK auctions, it may be a relevance thing, but dont think so, they are getting preference....

rsot 01-16-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 738508)
I am noticing too that USA listings are getting better visability on UK ebay than UK auctions, it may be a relevance thing, but dont think so, they are getting preference....

Faster update and programming possibly?

GreenBean 01-16-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 738508)

Better numbers

oompaloompa 01-17-2016 06:52 AM

yes but it is ridiculous, if I look up almost any item as a buyer, I want to see what is in UK first mostly, I will get it quicker for starters, if I do not like the price and want to wait on it then I can go around the world.

in any case the USA stuff is way more expensive when you factor postage in, so I get china stuff getting some priority but usa is just a joke, people just scroll past those....

the search should be UK default and if I want to tick worldwide to get china/usa whatever etc I can. Instead one has to tick uk only to get those results...

JamesNorth101 01-17-2016 08:34 AM

The first thing I do is click UK only

chicagoIL 01-17-2016 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcmstar (Post 738377)
Hi
Finally my "International UK Visibility" option is activated but when I try add it, it gives no problem but when check my payment balance $.50 is not deducted and also I still don't see my listing on UK website.
What is wrong and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

If you are talking about ebay, they only bill sellers once a month so when they deduct your listing fees, the charge will show up there. It's not an immediate billing. How ar e you checking the UK site? It takes up to 24 hours for listings to show up on the US site so I imagine it takes a day or so to show up on the UK site also.

mcmstar 01-17-2016 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagoIL (Post 738684)
If you are talking about ebay, they only bill sellers once a month so when they deduct your listing fees, the charge will show up there. It's not an immediate billing. How ar e you checking the UK site? It takes up to 24 hours for listings to show up on the US site so I imagine it takes a day or so to show up on the UK site also.

I revise my listing with ticking on Int. Visibility then I revise again and that box in unticked. So that Int. Visibility won't work for me.

phaz0rz 01-17-2016 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcmstar (Post 738691)
I revise my listing with ticking on Int. Visibility then I revise again and that box in unticked. So that Int. Visibility won't work for me.

That could be due to the international selling restrictions James mentioned earlier. I've never checked the box and then it be unchecked the next time I revise. It stays checked if I check it, it just makes no difference regarding sales...

mcmstar 02-10-2016 12:55 AM

Guys I want to let you know that after 3 months my international selling restriction has been removed and now I can check UK Visibility without any problems.