eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   How to find a EIN for PayPal to upgrade for a Business Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/93168-how-find-ein-paypal-upgrade-business-account.html)

oshadavidu87 01-20-2016 12:53 AM

How to find a EIN for PayPal to upgrade for a Business Account

Hello everyone,

I want to update my US personal PP account for a business account, But it requires TAX info, and some of the senior members on ASPKIN suggest that it can be fixed by an EIN.

Can anyone please suggest how to get an EIN?

Thank you

GreenBean 01-20-2016 01:02 AM

Re: How to find a EIN for PayPal to upgrade for a Business Account

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...s-account.html

Keep the questions here. Paypal and taxes relate to EIN.

oshadavidu87 01-20-2016 01:10 AM

Sorry ok I will.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 739802)
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...s-account.html

Keep the questions here. Paypal and taxes relate to EIN.

imsteath 01-20-2016 02:57 AM

Well the question to answer your question is have you created a LLC? Yes? Then easily go to irs.gov and at the bottom apply for a ein. It's also shown step by step in the stealth book thanks to lord aspkin.
If not then what you need to do is to create it and then upgrade. What I did on my pp account is started it fresh and created a Biz pp account from the get go. ⊗⊗⊗⊗d it till I made it and there was no 21 day hold I got my money immediately after every transaction and I'm loving life. Lol

oshadavidu87 01-20-2016 04:19 AM

Thank you very much for the info I will proceed with the method you have suggested

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by imsteath (Post 739836)
Well the question to answer your question is have you created a LLC? Yes? Then easily go to irs.gov and at the bottom apply for a ein. It's also shown step by step in the stealth book thanks to lord aspkin.
If not then what you need to do is to create it and then upgrade. What I did on my pp account is started it fresh and created a Biz pp account from the get go. ⊗⊗⊗⊗d it till I made it and there was no 21 day hold I got my money immediately after every transaction and I'm loving life. Lol

meoshisha 01-20-2016 06:49 AM

You are outside of the USA so there's no way for you to get an EIN/SSN, unless you could borrow SSN from someone that you known or tell him to create a LLC for you. Just start with Personal account.

yankee 01-20-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meoshisha (Post 739904)
You are outside of the USA so there's no way for you to get an EIN/SSN, unless you could borrow SSN from someone that you known or tell him to create a LLC for you. Just start with Personal account.

That is not accurate.
It may have obstacles but it is not impossible by any means. Tons of foreigners own USA companies and assets with EINs. It is how business works around the world.

imsteath 01-20-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 739953)
That is not accurate.
It may have obstacles but it is not impossible by any means. Tons of foreigners own USA companies and assets with EINs. It is how business works around the world.

that is exactly right. think about it for a minute. how do companies around the world do biz in MERICA? they get apply for a ein.

imsteath 01-20-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 739953)
That is not accurate.

that is exactly right. think about it for a minute. how do companies around the world do biz in MERICA? they get apply for a ein.

pimpin624 01-20-2016 01:52 PM

EINs are very easy to get. They are not much more difficult if foreign

meoshisha 01-21-2016 01:00 AM

Yes, as you guys said, it's not impossible, but if you guys are foreigners and want to invest into the USA, open a company, you guys will need at least > 100K USD.