Ebay and PayPal in different countries - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-02-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Ebay and PayPal in different countries

Hi.
I have some Polish anonymous prepaid debit cards with IBAN. I want to sell in Ebay and withdraw with those cards, in order to avoid taxes in Germany.
I'm thinking about buying a Polish Fresh IP from 24vc.com to make that
stealth Ppal account. So, if I make a Polish and Ebay account, items will be shipped from Germany, so if I put international delivery and tracking number, could be suspicious for them, maybe they ask themselves why I don't sell in Germany. Or I could just not give any tracking number, but some customers ask for it, and maybe Ebay pay attention to that too.
Another option is to use same Polish IP for making a German Ebay account, but I'm not sure if that will flag, limit and let
the PP account unable to withdraw.
And third option would be to buy another clean IP from Germany, and make an stealth Ebay and Paypal account with that IP,
and then send the money to the Polish one.
What do you recommend me?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Ebay and PayPal in different countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by user777 View Post
Hi.
I have some Polish anonymous prepaid debit cards with IBAN.
Those cards are burned like crazy....

Quote:
I want to sell in Ebay and withdraw with those cards, in order to avoid taxes in Germany. I'm thinking about buying a Polish Fresh IP from 24vc.com to make that
stealth Ppal account.
Well I'm sure you can make a Polish Ebay and PayPal but those Polish Anonymous banks are worthless.

Quote:
So, if I make a Polish and Ebay account, items will be shipped from Germany, so if I put international delivery and tracking number, could be suspicious for them, maybe they ask themselves why I don't sell in Germany.
I would assume people might get mad but I believe you can put in your listing that the item ships from "Germany".

Quote:
Or I could just not give any tracking number, but some customers ask for it, and maybe Ebay pay attention to that too.
No tracking = People filing claims and scammers taking advantage.

Quote:
Another option is to use same Polish IP for making a German Ebay account, but I'm not sure if that will flag, limit and let the PP account unable to withdraw.
What? Why would you use a Polish IP to make a German Account? makes no sense. Use a German IP to make German account.

Quote:
And third option would be to buy another clean IP from Germany, and make an stealth Ebay and Paypal account with that IP, and then send the money to the Polish one.
Seriously, you need to rethink all your plans. Look....German Account + German Bank unless there's only 1 bank in all of Germany.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
user777 (02-02-2016)
Old 02-02-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks a lot for answering so many questions. Well, maybe you are thinking about Mbank cards, aren't those, they are from big Polish bank, Zachodni WBK bank.
Well, so I guess, best option would be make a Polish Ebay and Paypal account and put I ship from Germany, and giving to customers tracking number. But why do you think people might get mad? Could Ebay disagree with that, or they won't have any problem?
Old 02-03-2016

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Thanks a lot for answering so many questions. Well, maybe you are thinking about Mbank cards, aren't those, they are from big Polish bank, Zachodni WBK bank.
Well, so I guess, best option would be make a Polish Ebay and Paypal account and put I ship from Germany, and giving to customers tracking number. But why do you think people might get mad? Could Ebay disagree with that, or they won't have any problem?
Ebay does not mind where you ship your item,if you search on ebay.com,you will find lots of China registered accounts state item Location in USA or UK,because they have warehouses in other countries.ebay requires sellers to state item location correctly,if you ship from Germany but item location is in Poland,then your account will be in trouble.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jiexie For This Useful Post:
user777 (02-03-2016)
Old 02-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Yeah, Mbank and WBK are super abused....hope you have one that isn't.

Quote:
I said, they might but again....I'm sure if you specify that the item is shipping from Germany, you might be fine.

So let me ask, Why won't you make account(s) in Germany? Do German banks not allow mismatch names?
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Othmane (02-25-2016)
Old 02-03-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post

So let me ask, Why won't you make account(s) in Germany? Do German banks not allow mismatch names?
Well, the purpose it's to avoid paying more and more taxes. Goverment knows it for the incomes you get at your bank accounts, so the idea it's to withdraw from other country bank if it's possible.
Old 02-04-2016

Longevity: 74%

i thought you couldn't get those anymore in 2016 without confirming it.
plus the load limit is trash on those, you need a bank account you can keep withdrawing to not throwing away.
Old 02-04-2016
Banned

Longevity: 91%

MBank and WBK died about 18 months ago, they are still live but only use if you like getting funds stuck on the card
Old 02-04-2016
Banned

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Well, the purpose it's to avoid paying more and more taxes. Goverment knows it for the incomes you get at your bank accounts, so the idea it's to withdraw from other country bank if it's possible.
This forum isn't built to help people avoid paying taxes, it was built to help people get back to selling on eBay when they have been booted without good reason.

Old 02-04-2016

Longevity: 48%

I tried the Polish approach myself. Got me into trouble when I hit the limit on PayPal. Could not verify my address and ID so my account got closed down.

Also, on PayPal Poland you only withdraw in Zloty, so if you have Euro's Paypal will charge you 2.5% for currency conversion, after that you bank will take another 3% to put in back into Euros. After that, depening on your use there are additional fees so for me it was not a big succes.
Old 02-06-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetus View Post
This forum isn't built to help people avoid paying taxes, it was built to help people get back to selling on eBay when they have been booted without good reason.

Oh yep Mister, of course, all of hundreds or thousands of you have been banned without a good reason. All of you are gentlemen who never ever violated in anyway their rules or terms and conditions. They just banned you cause they are silly and they don't want more sellers and get more fees and more money.
Yes, Mister, sure, ahahahaha