eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Stealth Account Advice - How does a non-US resident withdraw from a linked Stealth Pa (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/93788-stealth-account-advice-how-does-non-us-resident-withdraw-linked-stealth-pa.html)

SS1 02-10-2016 02:16 AM

Stealth Account Advice - How does a non-US resident withdraw from a linked Stealth Pa

Hey guys,

I would need some advice with creating stealth accounts. I am currently dropshipping on eBay UK but I would like to diversify to eBay US to not have my all eggs in one basket. I figured out the best way to go forward would be to purchase a Stealth eBay account with a linked Stealth PayPal from a reputable seller, with decent selling limits to start with to not have to wait months for the increases.

I have been doing research and grasped the basics of running stealth accounts, but I am still stuck with one issue: How does one withdraw money from a stealth US PayPal account, who does not have a US bank account?

I have Euro, Thai and GBP accounts already but I don't think it's possible to open a US bank account without at least visiting US. Is there some other viable method to withdraw money regularly for non-US residents?

I was thinking perhaps one way would be to have my girlfriend open a Thai bank account that accepts USD (I'm pretty sure there are several) so I could use that account to withdraw from the US PP. However I'm not sure if this is possible.

I read some threads about this but didn't really find a solution. Hoping to see if any of you have any recent information. Any advice?

MM78 02-10-2016 02:24 AM

Re: Stealth Account Advice - How does a non-US resident withdraw from a linked Stealt

For USA....Bank Account is the best and safest method, any other method and your going to have issues.

meoshisha 02-10-2016 02:41 AM

Re: Stealth Account Advice - How does a non-US resident withdraw from a linked Stealt

Your question has been asked many times in this forum but it still has no perfect answer yet for the safest way. The only way is transfer money from your stealth PP to your own PP by sending an invoice, but forum members said it's still high risk though. You can try and look up online, there are some people are offering bank renting service, which the rental price would cut 20-25% of your withdrawal. Another choice is Payoneer card, which will offer you a US bank account attached to the card.

TOOKNAPA 02-10-2016 03:58 AM

open a bangkok bank account , and set up your paypal account with us bank account using their routing number of their NY branch. I never try with paypal, but it works perfect with Amazon.

JJ373 02-10-2016 04:34 AM

How about this -- (and I say this with absolutely no idea if this will work, just an idea that maybe others can chime in about) -- open another stealth PP in your country that you are able able to cash out from... set up a dummy website selling "widgets" and accept PayPal... "purchase" widgets from your new stealth PP using US PayPal act.... at least if this fails you haven't linked these two accounts to any other existing PP accounts but each other

Mitsu 02-10-2016 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ373 (Post 746182)
How about this -- (and I say this with absolutely no idea if this will work, just an idea that maybe others can chime in about) -- open another stealth PP in your country that you are able able to cash out from... set up a dummy website selling "widgets" and accept PayPal... "purchase" widgets from your new stealth PP using US PayPal act.... at least if this fails you haven't linked these two accounts to any other existing PP accounts but each other

Pretty sure pp bots are constantly looking for and isolating this kind of activity... it may work for a bit but don't be surprised if both accounts are limited.

Not to mention you'd be doubling down on transaction fees.

XTC4ME 02-10-2016 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA (Post 746173)
open a bangkok bank account , and set up your paypal account with us bank account using their routing number of their NY branch. I never try with paypal, but it works perfect with Amazon.

Interesting idea, I will give this a try with my Bangkok Bank account and report back. Pretty sure Thai banks are strict on mismatched names though (please correct me if I'm wrong) so that will be a small hindrance.

TOOKNAPA 02-10-2016 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XTC4ME (Post 746195)
Interesting idea, I will give this a try with my Bangkok Bank account and report back. Pretty sure Thai banks are strict on mismatched names though (please correct me if I'm wrong) so that will be a small hindrance.

they do not care about mismatched name fore sure, i did it maany times before, but i never try with a stealth paypal based in us , so, sure, your report will be welcome

perfect30 02-10-2016 10:45 AM

In the past I have used Payoneer for this successfully for a long time.

Was very happy with it until I lost my PP account. So now I have the same problem, still no clue how to fix it:noidea:

perfect30 02-10-2016 10:54 AM

Oh and btw, currently I "withdraw" my USD by purchasing goods with it from eBay USA.

I purchase stuff like electronics that are worth more in EU/UK than in the US. I use shipito.com so consolidate a lot of packages from sellers that only ship to USA. When I get the stuff I sell it in the Netherlands. I make additional profit and also have it in my own currency with no links at all.

It's a long proces but it works.

SS1 02-14-2016 04:39 AM

Thanks for all the replies guys! Paying a % for someone to withdraw would not be convenient as with dropshipping I am working with minimal profit margins already.

I think my best option is to do a non-stealth account the following way:

1. Open a Thai bank account (USD) in my GF's name.
2. Link it to my girlfriend's legit Thai PayPal account
3. Open a fresh US eBay account

I will have to spend some time increasing the limits starting from scratch, but perhaps this is the most sustainable way for the long term. Or what do you think, any obstacles with this?

If eBay asks, I can always say I will be importing products to US from Thailand where I have a business partner who will ship the products.

As far as I know, US eBay doesn't have to be linked to a US bank account?

rsot 02-14-2016 06:44 AM

US eb does not need the US bank account - only US PP does. You can log onto the .com of eB and sell there, sure

toxicwaltz 02-14-2016 07:08 AM

Apparently there's no other safest way than withdrawing to a bank account.
I'm in the same boat so I have no choice but to directly send funds as goods/services or use the invoice method. I usually mix it with various purchases from websites so that it will not look very suspicious to paypal. Been doing it for almost 2 years but I'm not sure when will Paypal decide to screw me.:pop2:

rakesh 02-14-2016 12:59 PM

I've heard payoneer stopped working for us accounts only works for eu

Dufus 02-14-2016 02:41 PM

It does work for EU pp?

MM78 02-14-2016 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakesh (Post 747439)
I've heard payoneer stopped working for us accounts only works for eu

You heard Right.

XTC4ME 02-15-2016 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS1 (Post 747318)
Thanks for all the replies guys! Paying a % for someone to withdraw would not be convenient as with dropshipping I am working with minimal profit margins already.

I think my best option is to do a non-stealth account the following way:

1. Open a Thai bank account (USD) in my GF's name.
2. Link it to my girlfriend's legit Thai PayPal account
3. Open a fresh US eBay account

I will have to spend some time increasing the limits starting from scratch, but perhaps this is the most sustainable way for the long term. Or what do you think, any obstacles with this?

If eBay asks, I can always say I will be importing products to US from Thailand where I have a business partner who will ship the products.

As far as I know, US eBay doesn't have to be linked to a US bank account?

If you are using your girlfriend's Thai PayPal then you don't need to use Bangkok Banks US routing number or even USD Thai bank account. A non-US PayPal can have a non-US bank. I have a Thai PP linked to my Kasikorn account that sells on US eBay with no problem.

TOOKNAPA 02-15-2016 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XTC4ME (Post 747604)
If you are using your girlfriend's Thai PayPal then you don't need to use Bangkok Banks US routing number or even USD Thai bank account. A non-US PayPal can have a non-US bank. I have a Thai PP linked to my Kasikorn account that sells on US eBay with no problem.

You mean you have a US ebay account registred with a US adress and use paypal TH ? ?

XTC4ME 02-15-2016 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA (Post 747607)
You mean you have a US ebay account registred with a US adress and use paypal TH ? ?

I have a US ebay account registered with my Thai address and Thai PayPal.

TOOKNAPA 02-15-2016 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XTC4ME (Post 747612)

may i ask you if you use it in thailand or in US ? i mean thai ip or us ip ?
I think OP wants to make a stealth ebay account based in US

rsot 02-15-2016 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XTC4ME (Post 747612)

Do you just logon to the US eb and sell there? or created the account on US eb

TOOKNAPA 02-15-2016 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 747617)
Do you just logon to the US eb and sell there? or created the account on US eb

you can create ebay US ok UK account from here with thai ip adress and thai paypal and selling on this with no problems. Ebay thailand doesn't exist. Google ebay thailand and you will see they give you choice to sign up on different ebay : fr, de, uk, us, au