eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Almost done creating first stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/93865-almost-done-creating-first-stealth-account.html)

Retailer77 02-12-2016 06:26 PM

Almost done creating first stealth account

Hi guys,

So I successfully created my ebay stealth account, with all new information.
The next step is to link it to a brand new paypal account.

What vcc providers would you guys recommend?

Also, what do you recommend I do for the first month on ebay? I know I will not be selling anything except for maybe one or two items like textbooks or other non risk items. Do you recommend I buy a couple items first though?

MM78 02-12-2016 06:39 PM

Re: Almost done creating first stealth account

Go to your nearest Supermarket/Store and pick up a Vanilla Visa "GIFT" Card, cheapest is $20 load + $4.95 activation. Go to vanilla website and register the stealths Zipcode and done.

GreenBean 02-12-2016 06:41 PM

Did you log your info on the files I gave you the other day?

Browse, surf, look over ebay for starters.

rsot 02-12-2016 07:39 PM

I like to browse and bid and win for 2-4 weeks before the first sale - not everyone does this but it's my personal view

yankee 02-12-2016 07:41 PM

Great to hear!

Wish ya luck!

incniu 02-12-2016 07:45 PM

Just sell now. Donot waste time.

Retailer77 02-12-2016 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incniu (Post 746957)
Just sell now. Donot waste time.

Is this legit advice?

Retailer77 02-12-2016 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 746956)
Great to hear!

Wish ya luck!

thnx man appreciate it

yankee 02-12-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retailer77 (Post 746958)
Is this legit advice?

Yes but he may not realize that you are selling some of the hardest items to sell on ebay.

Your 90 day plan is a wiser option for accounts you want to last and add an EIN to eventually.
That being said, sell to your limits SAFE items to get fast limit increases.

You may also want to experiment with accounts and list and sell your not new items to see what you can get away with(in the ebay eyes) and get cashflow. Just dont do it with anything more than yoiu can afford to loose for 180 days.

Mitsu 02-12-2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retailer77 (Post 746958)
Is this legit advice?

Some people start going day 1, but that greatly increases your risk of getting restricted with them requesting additional information/for you to call in ect.

I'd play it safe, get your paypal account made, attach a bank account, convert your EB to a sellers account, and browse for at least a week.

They should send you a promotional email inviting you to list your first item, use that email to do so.

Retailer77 02-12-2016 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitsu (Post 746961)
Some people start going day 1, but that greatly increases your risk of getting restricted with them requesting additional information/for you to call in ect.

I'd play it safe, get your paypal account made, attach a bank account, convert your EB to a sellers account, and browse for at least a week.

They should send you a promotional email inviting you to list your first item, use that email to do so.

Thnx.
will do

realdeals 02-13-2016 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitsu (Post 746961)

I ALWAYS list items for sale within an hour of creating new ebay and paypal and have NEVER had an issue. It obviously matters what you are selling. I never sell new items or items worth more than a few pound until the account is a month or so old. As long as you do not sell any 'risky' items and you proceed using sound stealth techniques then there is no need to waste time. I have yet to see any real concrete evidence that waiting a few weeks and building up a browsing history makes an account any stronger short to medium term, compared to just listing straight off.

Mitsu 02-13-2016 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 747064)
I ALWAYS list items for sale within an hour of creating new ebay and paypal and have NEVER had an issue. It obviously matters what you are selling. I never sell new items or items worth more than a few pound until the account is a month or so old. As long as you do not sell any 'risky' items and you proceed using sound stealth techniques then there is no need to waste time. I have yet to see any real concrete evidence that waiting a few weeks and building up a browsing history makes an account any stronger short to medium term, compared to just listing straight off.

Less strict in UK maybe? I can say back in 2012 when I made my first stealth account I waited just 3 days and listed some obscure text book for $1.99, and it got taken down the next day and I had to call in to unlock... thinking back, I'm actually surprised I managed to pass it even though I was audibly nervous af. That acc is still with me today.

Every since then I've subscribed to the idea of creating a healthy amount of history and cookies, 10-20 minutes a day. I play for the long-term-- it might not trigger anything but if you were to get a manual review early for any reason, they could see that you hopped STRAIGHT into selling and that may raise some flags.

realdeals 02-13-2016 07:46 AM

Quite right, it is entirely possible UK is different.

Don't get me wrong, theoretically it should make the account stronger if you build up a history. I just have seen no evidence to back the theory up, and therefore see little point in spending lots of time doing something which has no definitive upside.

My accounts are still safe and ultra strong. I normally get 3 or 4 limit raises to let me sell big amounts within 120 days too, all on personal accounts. So the upside of doing this way is you get your limit raises quicker.

It would be interesting to hear from someone with accounts in both UK and US to see if there truly is a tangible difference.

Mitsu 02-13-2016 07:50 AM

Yeah and I mean granted it was my first stealth account, who knows what countless other things I could have done to trigger it... I'd be very interested in hearing what a stable & established US stealther has to say on the subject.

cmbhuy 02-13-2016 11:01 PM

i always list within minutes of creating the account too, no reason not to find out your limits, if you're selling cellphones though you would probably want to list something less risky as your first item, its 50/50 if you list a cellphone they will ask you to call in.