eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Account has been restrict and need verify,need help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/94621-account-has-been-restrict-need-verify-need-help.html)

JamesLee 03-12-2016 07:29 PM

Account has been restrict and need verify,need help

Hello everyone, Hope you guys are doing well.

Today I received an email from eBay said my account is restrict after uploading new pics in my existing list.Maybe these new pics caused the issue.
My account was registered half a year ago (stealth). Runs well 100%feedback.Here is email content:

We regularly review accounts to keep eBay a safe and fair marketplace for our members. As part of our security checks, we sometimes require a seller to contact us so that we can verify their information.

To verify your account, please contact us by clicking on the link below (you may be asked to sign inOnce we verify your account information, you'll be able to start selling again right away. You'll also be able to relist items from your Unsold folder by clickingRelist to the right of the listing.

Thank you for helping us to keep eBay a safe and fair marketplace. We appreciate your help in verifying your account as quickly as possible
):

Questions:
1. How to verify? Have to call? but I did not write down what phone number registered at first since this is my first stealth.I think the phone number is VOIP. I could not use it to call eBay again.
2.Can I call eBay to verify by using my Skype ?
3.What information eBay would ask? Since my account has run Amost half a year.

I really appreciate it for any advice.

Thanks a lot

supernova 03-16-2016 10:19 PM

Re: Account has been restrict and need verify,need help

they will want to verify account info and possibly discus your selling goals,

just call them :thumb:

rsot 03-16-2016 11:12 PM

I have called eB before using Skype but that was in 2011/2012

cmbhuy 03-17-2016 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 755225)
I have called eB before using Skype but that was in 2011/2012

i called paypal with skype without any issues.
but you can always use one of the free number programs to get a number to call them too

JamesLee 03-21-2016 01:13 PM

Thanks all.
I made phone call ebay.
They ask some questions include where you get your stuff,why you join ebay so late(last year),etc..
Then help me remove restriction. I used skype. But the customer service ask me my registered phone number at first. I was scared since I did not know what phone number I registered. I said I could not remember which phone number I registered,then I told her my account ID. and it worked

rsot 03-21-2016 01:41 PM

@JamesLee, you got lucky with a nice CSRep....you must know all your account info when calling in /lesson to other ppl...