eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Drop Shipping Help? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/94955-drop-shipping-help.html)

nomoshouse 03-26-2016 08:29 PM

Drop Shipping Help?

Hey fellow stealthers!
So I'm located in the EU and recently got a US stealth. Having a UK or EU stealth would leave me with the same queries as well.

My idea is based on drop-shipping (supplier in China shipping Worldwide).
How do you suggest to pull it off? It wouldn't be wise to just change the item's location to China while being so new. On the contrary, providing a tracking number let's say from China post would probably sound alarms for ebay since I'm supposed to be a US based seller.

Should I just avoid add tracking details and go ahead and ship from China? I've heard ebay uses delivery times to assess your reputation as well.

oompaloompa 03-27-2016 12:20 PM

Re: Drop Shipping Help?

pull it off?! we would all ship direct from china, if it were that easy....

if you change ship from location to china, then you might as well be a chinese account, in terms of how buyers feel about it. They will expect china prices (can you compete?) and some will not buy due to the shipping time or location.

also shipping from china and saying it is shipped from eg. US/UK would lead to bad feedback for duping....

I doubt there is any china product that you hve that is not being sold by other china sellers, or you can compete on price...but I might be wrong....

JamesNorth101 03-27-2016 12:23 PM

You would need to put in a lot of time researching this

Drop shipping is always very hard, so much so that it rarely works for most people.

You need to come up with methods that work best for you long term

Generally I would always advise buying in the stock yourself. Selling online can be complicated enough without adding in drop shippers.

GreenBean 03-27-2016 06:41 PM

Welcome to the forum. Lots of hassles with this. Good luck on all the research needed.

Have you bank accounts to get funds?

Are you sorted with internet access?

Why are you not considering a local to your country ebay account?
:juggle:

nomoshouse 03-27-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 757781)
Welcome to the forum. Lots of hassles with this. Good luck on all the research needed.

Have you bank accounts to get funds?

Are you sorted with internet access?

Why are you not considering a local to your country ebay account?
:juggle:

Thanks guys for the replies!
I'm behind a VPS and could I could cashout with bitcoins later on. Using a local account would bring me facing the same issue:

Just changing item location to China with 0 feedback and providing a Chinese tracking # would probably raise flags for a US seller right?
Even if the items are low profile.

rsot 03-27-2016 10:57 PM

Welcone to the forums - yes it may raise flags if you are investigated. All the best.

invince 03-28-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 757714)
pull it off?! we would all ship direct from china, if it were that easy....

if you change ship from location to china, then you might as well be a chinese account, in terms of how buyers feel about it. They will expect china prices (can you compete?) and some will not buy due to the shipping time or location.

also shipping from china and saying it is shipped from eg. US/UK would lead to bad feedback for duping....

I doubt there is any china product that you hve that is not being sold by other china sellers, or you can compete on price...but I might be wrong....

Just wondering, do you sell non-China products?
Hard to find any on ebay, except branded products, margins are thin..