Account suspended due to seller fees - can't login only been 1 month why? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-01-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Question Account suspended due to seller fees - can't login only been 1 month why?

Account suspended due to seller fees - can't login only been 1 month why?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Account suspended due to seller fees - can't login only been 1 month why?

I don't know, I can't see your account.

What did the email they sent you say?
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Account suspended due to seller fees - can't login only been 1 month why?

There is no email, it says account suspended due to seller fees, but it's only been 1 month. I was away, anyways I have many accounts where this happens and I come back 1 week later or 2 months later and I'm still able to login and pay. Very weird that it's only been 1 month and I can't login. This sucks, I will call and see what's going on.
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

I called and they tried to help me. Rep says It shows on his system successfully logged in, but It just takes me back to the login page. Already tried different browsers and tried on my phone and it logged me in for a while on my phone then logged me out, rep of ebay says no problems on his side. If I call the collection agency and pay will my account like automatically be -reinstated or is this bs? I know if I was able to login into ebay and pay it would be re-instated at least let me login. Anybody has any solutions please you can share? Thank you.
Old 04-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Please explain why you are calling the collection agency?

You said you have had no emails etc so why go to the collection agency?

That usually happens several cycles after the suspension.
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Becuase the rep said try calling the collection agency and paying since i'm not able to log on. I just had another account that I'm able to login to pay fees, but this other account won't let me login. Anybody have these kinds of glitches?

I called ebay to pay the fee by the phone and they said they are unable too, only the collection agency or on the internet in my ebay.
Old 04-01-2016
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralman View Post
Becuase the rep said try calling the collection agency and paying since i'm not able to log on. I just had another account that I'm able to login to pay fees, but this other account won't let me login. Anybody have these kinds of glitches?

I called ebay to pay the fee by the phone and they said they are unable too, only the collection agency or on the internet in my ebay.
You shouldn't always listen to a rep. Oftentimes they say anything to get you off the phone. Try calling back for another rep or ask to speak to a supervisor. If they tell you the same thing, then maybe the information can be trusted.
Old 04-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Have you been given any reference number for collections?

ebay must give you notice of referral on to collections.

As Speeder' said, reps lie.

Try for a supervisor....

To cover yourself, go back over emails including the spam box to see if anything slipped thro'.

So long as you are 100% sure of the timing, ebay are stuffing you around.

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-01-2016 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-03-2016
Threadstarter  

I'm going to give the solution for people who have this problem. I have fixed this issue myself because very few people experience this problem.

So I tried logging in by mobile through chrome browser and it would let me login to my suspended account, but after going from page to page trying to make payment the website would ask me to login again and give me the same problem. I tried to make payment many times and the only way I could make payment was logging in different times throughout the days trying to get to the seller fees account page where it lets you pay with paypal or on ebay directly with a debit/credit or bank account. I finally got the paypal button working for me (many times I tried logging into paypal and it would just keep refreshing to sign in when I was directed from ebay to paying).

After I made payment on the mobile android system and got this email:

MC013 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Welcome back -- your eBay account is now active

Hello xxxxx (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx),

Your account is active again.

We're pleased to have you as part of the eBay Community.

Thanks,

eBay

XXXXX

I log out from my mobile ebay and paypal website and go to my computer and login and finally I can login! When I logged in it ask me my security questions and to confirm and I did all that and my account is fine now.

This shoudn't happen to people if your account is suspended for not paying seller fees especially if it's been 1 month. I have an account that is a couple of years old and I still can login and it has a seller fee very old.

I realized this is an ebay website glitch problem and almost all ebay reps don't know how to fix this and probably won't be fixed unless there is a massive complaint audience.

You need to have patience and try multiple times clearing your history on your desktop browser and your mobile browser. It took me a few days to finally be ale to make payment.

If all this doesn't work for you then I do recommend ask yourself if the account is really worth it to call collections and pay. If you can record the call on collections better so you can have a reference to show ebay after incase they give you another story. I didn't call collections because I just tried another way.

Try different browsers on your computer, with a different user account, different smartphones and different smartphone browsers. I hope the best for other people who have this problem.

Last edited by astralman; 04-03-2016 at 09:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to astralman For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (04-03-2016)
Old 04-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Good job!

Totally stupid to need to change browsers etc because of glitches.

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-03-2016 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

This happened to my account once. I had a problem with fraud on my personal checking account and the funds were held until it was straightened out. My ebay fees went past due and ebay suspended my account. After 3 days, you can't log in to pay your fees. They send your account to 'collections' but it's an internal ebay collections. It's not an external collection agency. They have a different phone number but it's internal. Once you pay, they reinstate your account and all is fine. They told me that any time after 3 days your account can be changed where you can't log in and pay. It doesn't always happen at 3 days, mine took 2 weeks.