brand name list database - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-05-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default brand name list database

I wish to found help to get brand name list for all
“Brand Name List- key brands - VeRo - trademarks - Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Item' classified as - Infringement – Counterfeit
Trademark Infringement - VERO list - a registered or unregistered trademark (® or TM) - Trademark Violation + Copyright Violation”
For trademark companies have bots running to moitor active listings at all time

to avoid selling them in future & getting vero report as counterfeits product that Removed Listing

I search a lot to found complete list but I can’t found it
Here is an example , when you search about brand name in www.bhiner.com
The website just say
These products may infringes the intellectual property rights of relevant brand, we MAY NOT process for this item after verification.
Opps! We cannot find any result from taobao. Would you like to try to search in Taobao directly?

Screenshot by Lightshot
That means website is hold database for all brand name
Thank you for help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-05-2016

Longevity: 52%
Default Re: brand name list database

Here's a link to a list of all companies in all countries that participate in the VeRO program.

Note - it's a link to ebay.com.

http://vero.ebay.com/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allster101 For This Useful Post:
Hamada (04-15-2016), zenohki (04-06-2016)
Old 04-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

allster'

Thanks for that link.

Your list only includes those companies that have registered with ebay.

There are still others that enforce their IP rights and apply their VeRo rights. They choose not to register on ebay.

We have no list as sellers need to do their own homework when finding items to sell.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Hamada (04-15-2016), rsot (04-06-2016)
Old 04-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
We have no list as sellers need to do their own homework when finding items to sell.

Agree with this no spoonfeeding of a list that can be googled/experimented
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Hamada (04-15-2016)
Old 04-15-2016
Threadstarter  

Thank you all for reply, I did try to sell dresses trying to stay away from brand names, after I add bunch of dresses I got message from Fox Intellectual Property <FOXIP@fox.com>
and when I asked them about list for brands or names they looking for on internet to avoid if future listing , they just ignored my question and send me that link IP | on Fox
but is not easy to get from them list for all animated characters

Last edited by Hamada; 04-15-2016 at 09:13 PM.
Old 04-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Fox?

They can be mean with their IP rights program.
Let me check something for you,Hamada.

BRB.

Old 04-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Hamada,

Kinda useless info but I am sure it could help.

Fox may be owned by DISNEY.

Where there is involvement by Disney, sellers need to know that a vigorous policy of enforcing the rights of the company for their goods to be on-sold exists.

Forget about goodies coming from our friendly Chinese warehouse. The goodies need to be licensed to be sold... Or take the consequences.

Hope this gives a bit more of the picture.

You might recall the popular movie, Frozen? disney attacked many sellers on amazon over the items being sold. Played mean with sellers.

Any more questions, please ask!

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-15-2016 at 10:17 PM.
Old 04-16-2016

Longevity: 73%

I got a deal on flex seal the spray cans of sealant maybe a dozen cans total . i sold a few then here came a new ebayer named The_realflexseal warning me they will report me if i dont stop selling their product,i said sorry didnt know and stopped selling but pretty much anything with a name can get u pinched even times when u have the permission to sell branded items can still get you hit ...
Old 04-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrass1 View Post
I got a deal on flex seal the spray cans of sealant maybe a dozen cans total . i sold a few then here came a new ebayer named The_realflexseal warning me they will report me if i dont stop selling their product,i said sorry didnt know and stopped selling but pretty much anything with a name can get u pinched even times when u have the permission to sell branded items can still get you hit ...
I personally ignore those type of messages and report them to ebay by calling in.
Old 04-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

There are tens of thousands of brands. Think about it - everything from food, to laundry detergent, to jewelry and electronics is a brand.

Even within categories, some brands are OK to sell and some are not. For example, it would be extremely foolish to try to list a Rolex Watch on eBay unless you can prove it is authentic. Your listings will most likely be removed, eBay will require more information before you are allowed to reinstate the listing and the VERO member might want to speak with you as well. But you can list all of the "Donald Trump" watches you like, nobody is going to bother you.

Same thing with DVD's. As Greenbean mentioned Disney is VERY protective of their copyrights - they always have been, probably because Walt was screwed out of copyrights on some early characters he created. So, listing the Disney new releases, or the classic animated DVD's is an account killer. But you can list your 6 year old copy of "Alien Trespassing Zombies from Pluton" to your hearts content.

Be careful with hit items from popular brands, that is where the trouble is. Same thing for other things that can be ⊗⊗⊗⊗d, like gems, precious metals, autographs, etc. All of those things can easily cause you problems on eBay.

However, you should always feel free to contact the VERO member. If you can prove that your items are authentic, they JUST MIGHT give you their blessing, and then you are GOLDEN! They don't HAVE TO do this and some JUST WON'T, but some will. It never hurts to TRY.

Last edited by jeffweico; 04-16-2016 at 10:16 PM.