eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Using Stamps.com (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/95832-using-stamps-com.html)

AskSC 04-25-2016 09:47 PM

Using Stamps.com

So i am planning on using Stamps.com to ship out my items. My question is, when they send me payment via paypal, they will see my stealth's name right? So because i am shipping with stamps, when they receive the item, they will see my name. Therefore, I dont want the buyer to question "Why is his shipping name different than his paypal name?" Or does paypal not display this information to the buyer when the transaction is made and will only display my Ebay User name. Any way around this? Sorry, i am a bit new but would like to go deeper.

bornlazy 04-26-2016 12:31 PM

Re: Using Stamps.com

Just change the name on stamps to whatever it is on your steath account.

MM78 04-26-2016 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bornlazy (Post 765854)
Just change the name on stamps to whatever it is on your steath account.

Simple as that!

hv1000 04-28-2016 12:24 PM

When did the last time you received an order online, compared the "ship from" name with the name of the seller and question it? I never did that. I only care if I receive the right item, and if it works or not. I don't care where and who shipped the item to me, as long as it fulfills my order.

I ship over 1000 items every month. I used different names and even different address on the shipping label and no buyer ever question me for that. They just come back to me when I send them a wrong item, or when it doesn't work.

Even when I told them to return the item to a different address, they just do it. They only care if they will get a replacement or refund.

phaz0rz 04-28-2016 12:50 PM

I've been using stamps.com for all my accounts for a few years now with no problems.

If you really wanted to, you could change the ship from address in the stamps.com application for every account you work with. But I've shipped over 23000 shipments with stamps.com and I've NEVER had a buyer ask why the ship from address doesn't match an Ebay account. Buyers care about what's inside, they don't care about the address.

applepbc 04-28-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hv1000 (Post 766365)
When did the last time you received an order online, compared the "ship from" name with the name of the seller and question it? I never did that. I only care if I receive the right item, and if it works or not. I don't care where and who shipped the item to me, as long as it fulfills my order.

I ship over 1000 items every month. I used different names and even different address on the shipping label and no buyer ever question me for that. They just come back to me when I send them a wrong item, or when it doesn't work.

Even when I told them to return the item to a different address, they just do it. They only care if they will get a replacement or refund.

yep. this. Just put something generic as the name. like a company name

davids01 04-28-2016 02:03 PM

yep, just make sure to use the right zip on the ship from address and leave the rest as whatever, that way the billing is correct for the post office and they wont bounce back to stealth address for shipping fees