eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   I bought a gps on real my real account eb removes (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/96034-i-bought-gps-real-my-real-account-eb-removes.html)

bluegrass1 05-02-2016 11:55 PM

I bought a gps on real my real account eb removes

Bought a gps on my real account . next day i see eb has removed listing i message seller no response today monday .. i go to pp and see there is a transaction under review . it is the gps i bought says action messaged seller step 2 emailed seller waiting response from sell .. for once iam not the seller lol
Should i let this just run its course or file a dispute with pp on this saying listing was removed from eb after i paid .. ?? I dont want any red flags this is my real account with no selling limits and 10k fb impecable reputation.. thoughts ?? on the review says waiting sellers response so thinkin i just wait and see says they are investigating it and will make choice if they will send payment throu of reverse back to me

muzzie 05-03-2016 04:11 AM

Re: I bought a gps on real my real account eb removes

Anyway you are covered with buyer protection, so the best you can do - open a dispute now, as seller is likely not sending the item as it was removed.

Play 05-03-2016 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 767638)
Anyway you are covered with buyer protection, so the best you can do - open a dispute now, as seller is likely not sending the item as it was removed.

Seller is less likely to send it if all of a sudden the OP's dispute puts funds on hold.

OP if the purchase was worth it, wait a few days (or however long delivery is supposed to take), if it doesn't arrive, open dispute. You should easily be covered by buyer protection if seller is non-responsive.

bjammin 05-03-2016 12:10 PM

I'd wait a week to see if you get it or not. I would still send the item out, if I was the seller unless the buyer demanded a refund prior to shipping it out

bluegrass1 05-03-2016 01:44 PM

yea i am skeptic now . as i see seller name lun pu makes me wonder if not hijacked account .. it was a good 50 dollars below market but many times ppl get a deal on bulk ..
yea i want the gps if its a real listing but i dont want them to take money and run either

bjammin 05-03-2016 02:22 PM

no matter what, you are protected. thats why I say wait a week and see what happens

phaz0rz 05-03-2016 03:40 PM

Personally I ship all orders I've already received if I get a listing pulled.

If I were you I would at least give it a few days to see if the seller shipped the item. Maybe they uploaded the tracking number to Paypal? That's what I do when a listing is pulled..

bluegrass1 05-03-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 767845)
no matter what, you are protected. thats why I say wait a week and see what happens

if you get a buyer that stealthed up an account never added a bank to it . then after they get pasts the 21 day hold . they will buy something from themselves
off a different account then you get a email from pp saying they are trying to recover funds . i was just reading this last nite was a few months old post but sounds like pp
But i see that my funds are on hold for pp to review transaction for fraud so i know they will be returning soon enough i am sure ..